Sarah's Day #3 Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is totally irrelevant, but I go to a kickboxing class 3 times a week and there’s always pretty much the same group that goes, I’ve noticed 3 girls in Sarah’s day active wear and one girl literally only wears Sarah’s day activewear including her new cultural appropriation tit. Now everywhere I go I see girls wearing her stuff like it’s a popular brand makes me want to gauge my eyes out.
Based on the authentic reviews of her activewear, they won't withstand kickboxing. After a few washes those girls will have holes in the crotch of their leggings lol. Cultural appropriation aside, the new line is ugly in my opinion. Of course that's what you'd expect from someone ripping off the real design from P.E. Nation.

Does Sarah only wear her activewear? For someone with millions I thought she'd dress better. When she's not in her activewear does she only wear White Fox fast fashion?She always looks... Cheap? 🤷‍♀️ I thought that if you had millions you would be selective about what and who you wear. She markets herself as a holistic health princess :sick: so you'd think she'd lean towards a minimalist style; a few high quality, ethically sourced pieces. Instead she looks like Wal-Mart's Great Value brand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
When she's not in her activewear does she only wear White Fox fast fashion?
Part of her contract. Initially she was sponsored to promote WFB and their clothing. Then they expanded the contract to collab together and ripped off Lilybod, Slinkii, PE Nation (all activewear) and Cotton on (Pjs). I can't recall the name, but there's another activewear brand along with the ones I've mentioned that she plagiarized from.
I thought that if you had millions you would be selective about what and who you wear
She used her money to put Fox in a Moschino onesie! She showed him in it exactly twice when he was a couple of months old, and I'm assuming he outgrew it after that. Money well spent! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Part of her contract. Initially she was sponsored to promote WFB and their clothing. Then they expanded the contract to collab together and ripped off Lilybod, Slinkii, PE Nation (all activewear) and Cotton on (Pjs). I can't recall the name, but there's another activewear brand along with the ones I've mentioned that she plagiarized from.

She used her money to put Fox in a Moschino onesie! She showed him in it exactly twice when he was a couple of months old, and I'm assuming he outgrew it after that. Money well spent! :ROFLMAO:
Got it! So she has to dress like that. They must pay really well (obviously since she has millions lol) because no way little miss must be in control would let anyone tell her what and who to wear and when to wear it all.

Sorry, but how pointless and a waste. I guess it's good that he outgrew it. She'd freak out if he covered his designer clothes in mud lol. Speaking of mud and fashion, in her stories at the skate park I'm still confused as to why she needed a picture of that particular outfit. It was really ugly in my opinion. I hope I don't offend anyone, but she looked sloppy. That's an outfit I'd wear if I were cleaning the house and didn't care if I got cleaner or bleach all over my clothes. And pairing it all with converse shoes. Is she sponsored by them as well? Her style confuses my brain lol. She looks like she tries really hard to be cool, but ends up looking frumpy and dated? I'm sorry. I know that's really mean, but she needs a stylist in my opinion. She tries to present herself as a put together boss babe :sick: , but her hygiene leaves so much to be desired that she ends up looking really messy. Greasy hair, clothes that don't fit properly... What's the appeal? Guess when your following is comprised of pre teens and teenagers the appeal is 'grub life.'

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They must pay really well
It's adequate pay. Other brands pay more. But she has their standing contract, and the affiliate links, and then the collaboration money on her own lines (which is extremely lucrative). Then Kurt gets paid as Creative Director/Photographer/Videographer of the advertising campaigns as well. So, it pays a lot when you put all the income streams together. Her stans have no idea how much she makes. It's mind blowing.

Sorry, but how pointless and a waste. I guess it's good that he outgrew it.
I distinctly recall I posted a looong rant about how idiotic that was at the time. It screams 'new money'. :sick:

And pairing it all with converse shoes. Is she sponsored by them as well?
Could be they gifted them in exchange for a mention. (Or she just owns them and likes them. Not sure) She was sponsored by Timberland shoes at the start as well, so it could be the same deal. With Timberland it was a one-time event, they gifted a bunch of Aussie influencers a pair in exchange for a mention. She vlogged it back then, around the time she announced getting with Kurt.

I'm still confused as to why she needed a picture of that particular outfit. It was really ugly in my opinion.
Her style confuses my brain lol.
Years ago when I worked in the industry, the way the contract worked was influencers were given vouchers to spend on clothing. However, they couldn't pick up just any item with the vouchers, there was a collection that they had to select pieces from and showcase. The items in that collection were often the ones that the brand wanted to market hard because there was a high profit margin in them, or those styles were in line with a current trend from the big fashion houses and they wanted to capitalize on the trends before the hype died down.
As far as I know, this has not changed. Influencers can pull any pieces they want but only from a limited selection the brand pre-arranges for them.
So, Sarah has no style of her own. She's trying to blend her brand aesthetic to the WF offerings every quarter.
If anyone remembers that frilly top and skirt set she was wearing ages ago, or the oversized pink dress (protein ball launch), or the gingham trousers...all of those were really odd looks on her frame but they were the only pieces she could select from what she was offered.

Not sure any of this is helpful. Sorry if I'm being annoying. :LOL:

Edit: I messed up one of the quotes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's adequate pay. Other brands pay more. But she has their standing contract, and the affiliate links, and then the collaboration money on her own lines (which is extremely lucrative). Then Kurt gets paid as Creative Director/Photographer/Videographer of the advertising campaigns as well. So, it pays a lot when you put all the income streams together. Her stans have no idea how much she makes. It's mind blowing.

I distinctly recall I posted a looong rant about how idiotic that was at the time. It screams 'new money'. :sick:

Could be they gifted them in exchange for a mention. (Or she just owns them and likes them. Not sure) She was sponsored by Timberland shoes at the start as well, so it could be the same deal. With Timberland it was a one-time event, they gifted a bunch of Aussie influencers a pair in exchange for a mention. She vlogged it back then, around the time she announced getting with Kurt.

Years ago when I worked in the industry, the way the contract worked was influencers were given vouchers to spend on clothing. However, they couldn't pick up just any item with the vouchers, there was a collection that they had to select pieces from and showcase. The items in that collection were often the ones that the brand wanted to market hard because there was a high profit margin in them, or those styles were in line with a current trend from the big fashion houses and they wanted to capitalize on the trends before the hype died down.
As far as I know, this has not changed. Influencers can pull any pieces they want but only from a limited selection the brand pre-arranges for them.
So, Sarah has no style of her own. She's trying to blend her brand aesthetic to the WF offerings every quarter.
If anyone remembers that frilly top and skirt set she was wearing ages ago, or the oversized pink dress (protein ball launch), or the gingham trousers...all of those were really odd looks on her frame but they were the only pieces she could select from what she was offered.

Not sure any of this is helpful. Sorry if I'm being annoying. :LOL:

Edit: I messed up one of the quotes.
Super helpful!!! That was very informative. I had no idea about any of that, so thank you. And you're not being annoying at all!

That makes a lot more sense as to why her style is all over the place. That's not to say that she (or anyone for that matter) can't change it up or alter her style when and however she pleases. She just looks like she has no clue what she even likes or who she is (I personally think style is a little glimpse or expression of our soul, but I'm probably reading way too much into it as I have a habit of over analyzing and looking for meaning). Kind of goes in line with being a puppet if they pay enough. Authenticity is a big deal to me, so I tend to focus on it often. I can spot fake people in a heartbeat and Sarah screams fake in every way. Fake appearance (clothes, teeth, tan, hair), fake personality, fake character. Ugh. Makes me wonder why I was ever drawn to her. I guess I fell for her lies and aesthetic like so many of us. So glad that was short lived.

Reactions: 9
Super helpful!!! That was very informative. I had no idea about any of that, so thank you. And you're not being annoying at all!

That makes a lot more sense as to why her style is all over the place. That's not to say that she (or anyone for that matter) can't change it up or alter her style when and however she pleases. She just looks like she has no clue what she even likes or who she is (I personally think style is a little glimpse or expression of our soul, but I'm probably reading way too much into it as I have a habit of over analyzing and looking for meaning). Kind of goes in line with being a puppet if they pay enough. Authenticity is a big deal to me, so I tend to focus on it often. I can spot fake people in a heartbeat and Sarah screams fake in every way. Fake appearance (clothes, teeth, tan, hair), fake personality, fake character. Ugh. Makes me wonder why I was ever drawn to her. I guess I fell for her lies and aesthetic like so many of us. So glad that was short lived.
No worries. You'll find a lot of fashion hauls on YT will show the same items from brands (pick, say, Zara and you'll find the same green dress, or H&M and you'll find the same lace white dress)- how are all the influencers gravitating towards the same pieces even if they have different body shapes and personal styles? Because they're all selecting from the same 20 pieces every 3 months. Once you have that info, you can see it all over the place. Jo Malone or Daniel Wellington were some of the other obvious ones that people missed at the time (2016-2018-ish iirc). Every influencer suddenly had the same candles and the same watch that they just loooved. Yeah right.
There's so much happening behind the scenes. I loved the strategy behind it but my personal ethics made me switch to a different field. I hated knowing that people thought these were honest recommendations from the influencers and couldn't tell it was product placement.

Indulge me here because I just remembered this...
The only other time I saw such obvious product placement was in the movie Antz. There's a scene where an ant puts out a cigarette by stepping on it. It's wearing Nike shoes. I conducted 3 focus groups (research for a dissertation) and nobody spotted it. :p
Though people started seeing obvious placements on TV and movies as time went on. The placements were still working effectively, putting a brand top of mind, but people were at least aware they were being advertised to.
But with YT, nobody noticed, it was so insidious! The personal relationship with the influencer is based on a 'normal' person connecting with you and sharing their personal favourites with you. It's so insidious. Even now when so many know that YT is nothing but product placements and advertising, a lot of people still click on affiliate links or believe blindly in the influencer's recommendations (like Sarah's stans).

Sarah had everyone fooled. That Timberland sponsorship was when she was living with her parents. At the same time, she would pick up fruit and nut mix from a local store to make her own vegan birthday cake (anyone remember those vlogs?). She was so freaking good at hiding the sponsorship, that even though I was paying attention out of professional interest, I didn't notice the shop was sponsoring her until the 3rd time I saw her vlogging it. She's very calculated and understands how to play the game. The fact that she has no personal ethics at all makes her perfect for this career she's chosen. But as people are becoming more informed about the industry, it means that she's unable to hide the sponsorships as well as she once did. She's being called out about not disclosing ads frequently now. It's a good sign.

Sorry again for the rant.
Edit: Found the old vlog with the health food store in it. Naked Foods. In fact, everything in that vlog was an advert (10 affiliate links in the description below this one video alone). Did everyone spot those sponsorships back then, I wonder?
Also, I loved her friend Tegan. She was authentic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No worries. You'll find a lot of fashion hauls on YT will show the same items from brands (pick, say, Zara and you'll find the same green dress, or H&M and you'll find the same lace white dress)- how are all the influencers gravitating towards the same pieces even if they have different body shapes and personal styles? Because they're all selecting from the same 20 pieces every 3 months. Once you have that info, you can see it all over the place. Jo Malone or Daniel Wellington were some of the other obvious ones that people missed at the time (2016-2018-ish iirc). Every influencer suddenly had the same candles and the same watch that they just loooved. Yeah right.
There's so much happening behind the scenes. I loved the strategy behind it but my personal ethics made me switch to a different field. I hated knowing that people thought these were honest recommendations from the influencers and couldn't tell it was product placement.

Indulge me here because I just remembered this...
The only other time I saw such obvious product placement was in the movie Antz. There's a scene where an ant puts out a cigarette by stepping on it. It's wearing Nike shoes. I conducted 3 focus groups (research for a dissertation) and nobody spotted it. :p
Though people started seeing obvious placements on TV and movies as time went on. The placements were still working effectively, putting a brand top of mind, but people were at least aware they were being advertised to.
But with YT, nobody noticed, it was so insidious! The personal relationship with the influencer is based on a 'normal' person connecting with you and sharing their personal favourites with you. It's so insidious. Even now when so many know that YT is nothing but product placements and advertising, a lot of people still click on affiliate links or believe blindly in the influencer's recommendations (like Sarah's stans).

Sarah had everyone fooled. That Timberland sponsorship was when she was living with her parents. At the same time, she would pick up fruit and nut mix from a local store to make her own vegan birthday cake (anyone remember those vlogs?). She was so freaking good at hiding the sponsorship, that even though I was paying attention out of professional interest, I didn't notice the shop was sponsoring her until the 3rd time I saw her vlogging it. She's very calculated and understands how to play the game. The fact that she has no personal ethics at all makes her perfect for this career she's chosen. But as people are becoming more informed about the industry, it means that she's unable to hide the sponsorships as well as she once did. She's being called out about not disclosing ads frequently now. It's a good sign.

Sorry again for the rant.
Edit: Found the old vlog with the health food store in it. Naked Foods. In fact, everything in that vlog was an advert (10 affiliate links in the description below this one video alone). Did everyone spot those sponsorships back then, I wonder?
Whoa! I am blown away by this vlog. I've never watched this one and she looks so incredibly different. Her teeth and lips are completely normal and fit her so well. Why did she mess with her face?! And her voice is so different. It's lower and not so high pitched, screechy manic. She was somewhat normal and relatable. Holy cow she has morphed into a Bratz doll. Fame went straight to her head.

I wouldn't have picked up on all of the ads if I had watched this a few years ago. They're very sly. I did however pick up on the body checking and food fixation. Sad. Her eating disorder has been with her a very long time and has only gotten worse. That goes for her relationship with her body.

Her friend seems sweet, but am I the only one that finds Sarah vlogging while they're hanging out incredibly rude? It is one of my biggest pet peeves. If someone picks up their phone and is distracted I just stop talking. What's the point of spending time together when she'd rather talk to her phone? Guess we can see how that morphed into her ignoring Fox and choosing IG stories over interacting with him. Wow. All the signs and pieces of the puzzle were there long ago. Can't believe I didn't see it, but we all know the old adage about hindsight. Sad.

• Heart
Whoa! I am blown away by this vlog. I've never watched this one and she looks so incredibly different. Her teeth and lips are completely normal and fit her so well. Why did she mess with her face?! And her voice is so different. It's lower and not so high pitched, screechy manic. She was somewhat normal and relatable. Holy cow she has morphed into a Bratz doll. Fame went straight to her head.

I wouldn't have picked up on all of the ads if I had watched this a few years ago. They're very sly. I did however pick up on the body checking and food fixation. Sad. Her eating disorder has been with her a very long time and has only gotten worse. That goes for her relationship with her body.

Her friend seems sweet, but am I the only one that finds Sarah vlogging while they're hanging out incredibly rude? It is one of my biggest pet peeves. If someone picks up their phone and is distracted I just stop talking. What's the point of spending time together when she'd rather talk to her phone? Guess we can see how that morphed into her ignoring Fox and choosing IG stories over interacting with him. Wow. All the signs and pieces of the puzzle were there long ago. Can't believe I didn't see it, but we all know the old adage about hindsight. Sad.
I often skip through her old vlogs and I am always blown away with how much she has changed. I cannot get over how normal and deeper her voice used to be. Now it’s a totally different, put on voice. Remember when she went to Hawaii and hung with EarthyAndy and came back with this slow soft spoken voice for a week 😂😂 she is a chameleon with no identity, just faking it and following the most recent trends and instagram hype.
The body updates and checks in every single old vlog are so concerning. She literally based her whole channel around it to create who she is today. Maybe just me but I’ve never ever cared about that section of the video - makes me uncomfortable if anything.

Control freak back on the Healthcode insta stories explaining just how she is forcing Kurt to be GF/DF and fun free to CURE him. Then shaming him for eating ice cream. I bleeping can’t stand her. She is disgusting.

And her botox looks like tit and the fact her eyebrows don’t move at all scares the tit out of me. Especially when she is manically talking about putting her restrictions onto other people. A good injector won’t freeze your face completely and allow slight movement to allow you to be a tiny bit expressive. Sarah’d probably asked for that look though.

EDITED TO ADD - I finished watching the stories and she tagged the icecream brand... do we think she is pretending she eats icecream for a sponsorship? kurt’s face almost gave it away when she said they were meant to share... 1. As if Sarah can share ANYTHING 2. As if Sarah would allow herself

I think they may sponsor some of it for a mention or recommendations within it! It’s Sarah - she will capitalise on any opportunity she can 🤑

I’ve read a lot of reviews that Tropeaka is tit, even in the FB group (which is boring AF now that posts need admin approval). Does anyone think differently?

bruh. I can’t even. So their company has this brand as a client now and they are so authentically eating this on the couch.
I guess it’s one way Kurt is allowed icecream 😂 now he’s getting paid to do it.
I can say I really dislike this brand as icecream. Their yogurt is good, but the icecream is off, though I haven't found any dairy free ice cream I like 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh she is advertising her poop powder again, it’s been a while, sales must be low 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve read a lot of reviews that Tropeaka is tit, even in the FB group (which is boring AF now that posts need admin approval). Does anyone think differently?
it's disgusting. I bought it back when I was a fan because she said it tasted like cake batter. It tastes like and has the consistency of sand. 4 years later and I haven't the packet because I hate the taste. One of my friends tried it when he forgot his, he looked like he was about to vomit

The only way I can bring myself to eat it is mxied into an acai bowl where all the fruits completely overpower the taste of the protein hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Based on the authentic reviews of her activewear, they won't withstand kickboxing. After a few washes those girls will have holes in the crotch of their leggings lol. Cultural appropriation aside, the new line is ugly in my opinion. Of course that's what you'd expect from someone ripping off the real design from P.E. Nation.

Does Sarah only wear her activewear? For someone with millions I thought she'd dress better. When she's not in her activewear does she only wear White Fox fast fashion?She always looks... Cheap? 🤷‍♀️ I thought that if you had millions you would be selective about what and who you wear. She markets herself as a holistic health princess :sick: so you'd think she'd lean towards a minimalist style; a few high quality, ethically sourced pieces. Instead she looks like Wal-Mart's Great Value brand.

I think this is exactly why I thought you guys were bullshitting when you said she was a millionaire!

Reactions: 3
it's disgusting. I bought it back when I was a fan because she said it tasted like cake batter. It tastes like and has the consistency of sand. 4 years later and I haven't the packet because I hate the taste. One of my friends tried it when he forgot his, he looked like he was about to vomit

The only way I can bring myself to eat it is mxied into an acai bowl where all the fruits completely overpower the taste of the protein hahaha
One of the main things that grinds my gears about all these e-brands that seem to solely use influencer marketing is how bleeping obviously skewed their reviews are. You look at any of the brands and products influencers plug and it’s always pristine 5 star reviews (from hundreds or thousands of reviews) and people don’t seem to see how suss that is? Like. If I owned a brand I wouldn’t dare only approving perfect reviews, it’s shady, obvious, and surely would damage your brand more in the long run?
Off topic, but it Reminds me of that girl Mia Plecic who used to be friends with Michael Finch, or Iyia Liu who start up new companies every few months, then sell them once tit probably starts to hit the fan Cos people have realised their product is actually not what their pristine 5 star reviews suggest. Then the businesses always seem to go under right after they’ve been sold, but they go on to claim it’s because they’re such boss babes and the business failed without their entrepreneurial expertise. Also reminds me of that app Mitchell Orvall started (the chat thing?) and it was number one in the App Store and had hundreds of 5 star reviews... most apps, even hugely popular apps, didn’t even have as many reviews as his, it was so obvious they were purchased and fake 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Crazy how different her face is. Her mouth, teeth, her eyebrows are moving....

Edit: and her voice! She isnt talking like shes explaining something to a 3 year old. What a crazy difference

Reactions: 16
Crazy how different her face is. Her mouth, teeth, her eyebrows are moving....

Edit: and her voice! She isnt talking like shes explaining something to a 3 year old. What a crazy difference
Undisclosed sponsorship aside, this video has me SHOOK. She looks and sounds SO much better here, holy tit what a difference!!! She even sounds genuinely happy and not the fake/forced/entitled “pOsItIvItY” she exudes now.

This video has blown my mind haha

Reactions: 17
Undisclosed sponsorship aside, this video has me SHOOK. She looks and sounds SO much better here, holy tit what a difference!!! She even sounds genuinely happy and not the fake/forced/entitled “pOsItIvItY” she exudes now.

This video has blown my mind haha
Completely agree! It was the first thing I noticed.

At the risk of being a total donkey, does her voice sound a little raspy? I almost thought she had a cold or had been out drinking the night before lol. There's an old clip of America's Next Top Model on YouTube and one of the contestants had a raspy voice. In the comments people pointed out that it was most likely due to her being bulimic. Could this explain Sarah's former voice? Just a thought (please don't crucify me lol).

Reactions: 4
I just noticed on her latest IG post that she again calls her smoothie a 'sneaky sweet treat.' Why does nearly every word surrounding food in her vocabulary have to imply doing something right or wrong? It pains me. It's just food Sarah. It's not sneaky to enjoy a smoothie. It's just nourishment for our bodies. Stop with the diabolical dichotomy.

Reactions: 29
There you go guys she's talking to apple and google, so the cooking project is must likely an app, probably prescription style.

Reactions: 12
Personally as someone who was is vegan I like the Tropeka protein, I’ve tried several other vegan ones and they don’t even come close. However, more vegan options have come onto the market lately that I haven’t tried. I also never consume the full serving size in a smoothie as I have it for a snack not a meal replacement.

If you use regular whey protein you probably won’t like it, it doesn’t taste the same.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.