Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this latest skin care vid disclosed as ad or paid partnership?
There’s a teeeeeny tiny bit of text that appears in the bottom right corner of the first 10 seconds of the story that says Esmi partner. It’s so small and hidden you would never find it unless you looked 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
How could she even tell what’s working for her when she uses 50 different products each morning and night according to her skin care routine vide. Interesting the other night when every product she was saying “this ones really expensive” yes Sarah skincare is quite expensive when you aren’t gifted everything and you actually have to pay, it all adds up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
There’s a teeeeeny tiny bit of text that appears in the bottom right corner of the first 10 seconds of the story that says Esmi partner. It’s so small and hidden you would never find it unless you looked 🙄
1626773322542.png

The nerve of that bleep

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
Off topic but their health code podcast is a mess. One of their recent episodes that was titled something like “Healthy Eating Challenge”, the entire 5-6 mins they go on about how much crap they have been eating, Sarah raved on about how she once ate 10-12 protein balls in one sitting…just lots of negative attitudes towards food, labelling food as good or bad, I suggest not to listen to it if you have/are recovering from an ED or have disordered tendencies towards food and eating, it can be extremely triggering. But the worst part was Sez saying something along the lines of “With this political correctness, you can’t even call a food bad with getting cancelled”, then Durt responds with “I don’t care, bring it on cancel culture”. Like nah darl you ain’t relevant enough to get cancelled in the first place 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Off topic but their health code podcast is a mess. One of their recent episodes that was titled something like “Healthy Eating Challenge”, the entire 5-6 mins they go on about how much crap they have been eating, Sarah raved on about how she once ate 10-12 protein balls in one sitting…just lots of negative attitudes towards food, labelling food as good or bad, I suggest not to listen to it if you have/are recovering from an ED or have disordered tendencies towards food and eating, it can be extremely triggering. But the worst part was Sez saying something along the lines of “With this political correctness, you can’t even call a food bad with getting cancelled”, then Durt responds with “I don’t care, bring it on cancel culture”. Like nah darl you ain’t relevant enough to get cancelled in the first place 🙄
« Bring on cancel culture ».. Yet the butterfly foundation (foundation for eating disorders) are asking people to be critical of what you see on SM when influencers give health, diet, nutritional advice and information especially when they are 👏🏼UNEDUCATED 👏🏼
29EA97FE-CF5B-4468-A5F6-FCF2F4A41657.jpeg
B23DCB3C-B14B-407E-BD9C-6833DC57F3FC.jpeg
90C07B57-DCF6-403B-8381-5B16B21A8D88.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 47
okay not wanting to side with old mate but I do find the whole attacking her for her roots getting a bit old. I have dark ashy roots too naturally, light eyebrows, and when my hair hasn’t had colour touch it, it has a natural ombré into blonde. She isn’t brunette at all, she’s a dark ash blonde at the roots and naturally probably fades into a lighter blonde at the ends if she kept the killer bleach away from her hair and went natural, I mean her sisters and mum are both natural blondes. Sorry if that sounds nasty but I take a bit of offence to people saying she isn’t naturally blonde cos she 100% is. She’s a pasty blonde witch like I am, with darker roots. Not all blondes are bleach blonde naturally, there are different shades and she is totally an ash blonde on the root.
I agree. In fact very few blondes look blonder than that if they all went natural. I consider someone to be a blonde if I look at their hair and I can tell they used to be blonde when they were kids. As you grow the blonde goes away and turns into that colour.

Problem is Sarah tries to pass her highlights as natural colour, or at least implies that sometimes

“With this political correctness, you can’t even call a food bad with getting cancelled”, then Durt responds with “I don’t care, bring it on cancel culture”.
Such a Karen thing to say. Thank god she is not American otherwise I can just picture her with her gun ready to shoot the haters (people who care about good advice and other people, and not money and likes).
I wonder what her thoughts are on abortion. Has she ever mentioned anything about this?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree. In fact very few blondes look blonder than that if they all went natural. I consider someone to be a blonde if I look at their hair and I can tell they used to be blonde when they were kids. As you grow the blonde goes away and turns into that colour.
Lmao sorry to break it to all the adult “blondes” but if you need to dye or bleach your hair to achieve the blonde colour, you’re no longer a natural blonde. You may have been a natural blonde as a kid but that doesn’t mean you’re still blonde now. Mousy blonde ain’t blonde, it’s light brown. Idk why people tie their identity so strongly to their hair colour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Lmao sorry to break it to all the adult “blondes” but if you need to dye or bleach your hair to achieve the blonde colour, you’re no longer a natural blonde. You may have been a natural blonde as a kid but that doesn’t mean you’re still blonde now. Mousy blonde ain’t blonde, it’s light brown. Idk why people tie their identity so strongly to their hair colour.
Well that’s your opinion 😂 My opinion is that she is in fact blonde, that’s why Fox is also a blonde. Not that it matters that much what she is but you don’t need to break anything to anyone thank you 😊
I am a brunette btw so I don’t really feel personally connected to this topic

Reactions: 11
Problem is Sarah tries to pass her highlights as natural colour, or at least implies that sometimes
This is my point exactly! Sorry if I offended anyone with my post about her not being a natural blonde, I just thought it was a bit of a giggle… let’s draw our attention back to Sezzy being a twit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No matter how many different colours you make them, they're still going to be the same smoothie made by blending bananas
half a banana*

Also calling it now, let the record state, that the ambiguous clay mask she did on “spa night” (which is every second night apparently) will be a collab with Esmi or Bohemian skin. Good for her though as it will be something she is super unqualified passionate about and comes off the back of zero a lot of research because she has been manifesting her own clay mask range since she was a toddler … just ask her sisters, when they were kids they all always used to play with their Mums skincare and she would pretend she was a cosmetician.

the clay mask also cured her totally normal for her age pimples hormonal acne, * inserts the sole photo she has of her one bad “hormonal acne” flare up *
ICYMI, acne is a diagnosed medical condition. It really really really strikes a nerve with me when she says she had and cured it because the difference between acne and bad breakouts is legit. Id know as I spent all of my 20s at a dermatologist (medical doctor FYI, sez)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I feel like that scene from 50 first dates when the dad and the brother paint the wall every night and the song playing “its just another day”
BUT with Sarahs freakin skin care routine!!!!!!!!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I caaaaaaant deal with the skincare routines. She must be doing them at least 2-3 times a week. And it’s just sponsored crap. I would never EVER purchase a product that influencers like Sarah and Ashy Bines promote. Go and buy some cosmeceuticals and call it a day. None of this seaweed bullshit. Like duck me does she have an original bone in her body? Her weeks go like this: whinge about not working out, talk about how happy she is with her workout routine and contradict yesterday’s statement, fast fashion promotion, talk about how energetic Fox is, skincare routine, smoothie recipes, skincare routine, fast fashion, skincare routine.

Sarah needs a bleeping recipe roulette for content ideas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
100% agree. According to some people on here I would be "blonde" but always consider myself brunette 😂 Sez's roots are darker than my hair. Sis aint blonde. Even if her sisters are

Well that’s your opinion 😂 My opinion is that she is in fact blonde, that’s why Fox is also a blonde.
2 brunette parents can have a blonde kid. My whole family are brunettes except my baby brother who had bleach blonde hair until he was 8 and now it's dirty blonde.

Reactions: 21
okay not wanting to side with old mate but I do find the whole attacking her for her roots getting a bit old. I have dark ashy roots too naturally, light eyebrows, and when my hair hasn’t had colour touch it, it has a natural ombré into blonde. She isn’t brunette at all, she’s a dark ash blonde at the roots and naturally probably fades into a lighter blonde at the ends if she kept the killer bleach away from her hair and went natural, I mean her sisters and mum are both natural blondes. Sorry if that sounds nasty but I take a bit of offence to people saying she isn’t naturally blonde cos she 100% is. She’s a pasty blonde witch like I am, with darker roots. Not all blondes are bleach blonde naturally, there are different shades and she is totally an ash blonde on the root.
Kinda glad someone else feels this way haha. there are some pretty dark shades of blonde out there.

Reactions: 7
2 brunette parents can have a blonde kid. My whole family are brunettes except my baby brother who had bleach blonde hair until he was 8 and now it's dirty blonde.
Im brown hair, brown eyes. My husband ginger with brown eyes.
We had a white blonde, blue eyes son. Now he’s bigger it’s just blonde, not white blonde. Genetics go back further than the parents.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.