Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I haven't worked out in 6-7 days which is fine, whatever, like I don't really care in terms of aesthetic goals but it is more mindset is all over the place. I don't know why I am in such a funk."

Two words: Global Pandemic. She could use her influence for good here and be an advocate for mental health issues. She is so backwards that I know she holds stigma around it. Exercise doesn't need to always be the one thing you fall back on because it is so obvious that her mental health is failing hard right now and it is because her business is trash, her "career" is drawing to a close, she can't overtrain like she wishes, she has nothing to look forward to anymore that is purely her own (no secret proDJekts) and there is an obvious disconnect between her and her family (we know she has no friends).
She needs professional help, and I say this from a nice place (which is hard when I dislike her). Psychologists are still essential in a pandemic. She needs to stop what she is doing, go offline (like truly offline) and get help.

Also I checked the last thread, the fight with Kurt about being on his phone in the "Gym" was last Wednesday, so exactly 6 days ago. Who counts day since last workout that closely?

I'm getting close to the point that I can't even hate watch her anymore.

Edit to add: Her latest reel says "first workout in over a week" What a bleeping liar.

Edit again: Eco queen using disposable cleaning wipes.... far out, you can't make this tit up anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She is so toxic when she talks about sizing. Talking today about her activewear line and saying to size down in items because they are stretchy and it will really suck you in. I can guarantee people will listen to this, size down and then feel like such tit when they realise the size down is too small.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Who is going to tell her that IT'S OKAY TO BE IN A FUNK during a pandemic? We've been feeling this way for over a year and a half at this point. It's just amusing and also enraging to seehow this is new and news for her to share. Like dude, get your head out of your ass. This lethargy, this listlessness -- there's literally entire think pieces written about this since covid began in Feb of 2020.

She just keeps exposing how uneducated, unexposed, insular and in a bubble she is.

What she's going thru is honestly old news. And this is not to judge or start a whose-pain-is-more-valid contest, because I feel like everyone is allowed to feel and react the way that they need to in catastrophe of global proportions. I am just very, very upset, yet again, at how she comes off behaving like she is alone in feeling this way, a whole 1.5 years after the rest of the world, a large portion of which she spent bleeping UNTOUCHED by the effects of the pandemic.

Even now, she has no sense or sensitivity to stop with this ranting. To pull in and look within, read a newspaper, educate herself, ever so slightly. NOPES.

Exercise doesn't need to always be the one thing you fall back on because it is so obvious that her mental health is failing hard right now and it is because her business is trash, her "career" is drawing to a close, she can't overtrain like she wishes, she has nothing to look forward to anymore that is purely her own (no secret proDJekts) and there is an obvious disconnect between her and her family (we know she has no friends).
She needs professional help, and I say this from a nice place (which is hard when I dislike her). Psychologists are still essential in a pandemic. She needs to stop what she is doing, go offline (like truly offline) and get help.
This, this, this. A 100 times -- ALL OF THIS! I hadn't seen her stories today and just went to have a look. She's really scraping the bottom of the barrel for content now. A speed-clean and yet another smoothie? No matter how many different colours you make them, they're still going to be the same smoothie made by blending bananas and protein powder. How does she think this is interesting or groundbreaking? What has SHE done to make this her own??

• Heart
Reactions: 33
For those wondering about her invaluable input on OnlyFans, found an episode of her podcast where she talks about it. Idk if she mentioned it any other times, but I can’t be bothered digging through her podcast any longer, it’s sheer torture just to listen to them talking 😅 they sound like teenagers who just discovered r/im14andthisisdeep and think they are basically the reincarnation of Shakespeare 😂

Also this transcript of their latest episode, revolutionary content you guys 😤

ETA: idk if the vid is going to get attached properly, but basically she talks about this 22 year-old girl who bought a 6 million dollar house through her OnlyFans 🙄 tbh I still have a lot more respect for that person than Sez, who rose to fame through scamming and being fake. If it doesn’t play, hold the vid down and go “download linked file”, it should play once it’s downloaded. If it still doesn’t work and you’re really curious, you can check out their episode 186 of Health Code Daily on Spotify, it’s just the first minute of it ☺

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah of course. So predictable. The only thing worth noticing about someone's rise to success is that they bought a 6 million dollar house. Not the level of vulnerability, authenticity it takes to be on OnlyFans. Not the inclusivity or the sensitivity. Nope. Just the 6 million dollars. UGH she's so gross man, so so gross.

Thank you @Nodi504 , for sharing 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ah of course. So predictable. The only thing worth noticing about someone's rise to success is that they bought a 6 million dollar house. Not the level of vulnerability, authenticity it takes to be on OnlyFans. Not the inclusivity or the sensitivity. Nope. Just the 6 million dollars. UGH she's so gross man, so so gross.

Thank you @Nodi504 , for sharing 💚
I know, the way she said “That’s insane” as if she’s shaming that girl for her hustle, she sounded like that mean girl from school who’d talk tit behind your back 🙄

Honestly I have much more respect and admiration towards people who do sex-work than influencers like Sez, who are just glorified salesgirls. The description of that episode said something like “Sarah breaks down how she remains motivated to post so frequently on Instagram”…it’s just money, sis. Just 💸

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Blows my mind she launched this app without adding in workouts. She could have easily just built in her e-books
Exactly! And the thing is, majority of her stans that have Aimee would have already bought her dodger brooks already, so she wouldn’t even be wasting money. She could even add her timer into the app.

Reactions: 6
What a coincidence. She randomly decides to upload an “updated skincare routine” 2 days after the last skincare routine, now using
mostly Esmi products that happen to be on the same day that her “new discount code” becomes active. The audacity

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
"I haven't worked out in 6-7 days which is fine, whatever, like I don't really care in terms of aesthetic goals but it is more mindset is all over the place. I don't know why I am in such a funk."

Two words: Global Pandemic. She could use her influence for good here and be an advocate for mental health issues. She is so backwards that I know she holds stigma around it. Exercise doesn't need to always be the one thing you fall back on because it is so obvious that her mental health is failing hard right now and it is because her business is trash, her "career" is drawing to a close, she can't overtrain like she wishes, she has nothing to look forward to anymore that is purely her own (no secret proDJekts) and there is an obvious disconnect between her and her family (we know she has no friends).

Also I checked the last thread, the fight with Kurt about being on his phone in the "Gym" was last Wednesday, so exactly 6 days ago. Who counts day since last workout that closely?

I'm getting close to the point that I can't even hate watch her anymore.

Edit to add: Her latest reel says "first workout in over a week" What a bleeping liar.

Edit again: Eco queen using disposable cleaning wipes.... far out, you can't make this tit up anymore
ecoqueen uses disposable nappies too. You’d think she’d use cloth, especially since she plans on having multiple kids

Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed every time she does an esmi ad she “only has one or two uses left” of that same cleanser.
I doubt she goes through a bottle every few days (the amount of skin care routines she does) when it’s not the only skin care she is sponsored by.
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Another skin care routine?! It’s so long and so boring. It’s not even like she chats about other stuff while she cleanses. It’s just one long boring ad.

Reactions: 39
She is so toxic when she talks about sizing. Talking today about her activewear line and saying to size down in items because they are stretchy and it will really suck you in. I can guarantee people will listen to this, size down and then feel like such tit when they realise the size down is too small.
Such a transparent ploy so that she can say she’s wears an XS despite really needing an S (and no shame about it). But she can get free multiples from WF at any time, and has said as much! Meanwhile her poor (literally, after buying that shite) stans are paying $250+ for a complete outfit that 1) won’t fit because they’ve all SiZeD dOwN, and 2) will be outlasted by their cotton on counterparts

• Sad
Reactions: 23
What preset/filter thing was she using in that skin care routine tonight? Everything changed tone whenever she brought her cloth to her face

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“I’m a nAtURal BLonDE”!
okay not wanting to side with old mate but I do find the whole attacking her for her roots getting a bit old. I have dark ashy roots too naturally, light eyebrows, and when my hair hasn’t had colour touch it, it has a natural ombré into blonde. She isn’t brunette at all, she’s a dark ash blonde at the roots and naturally probably fades into a lighter blonde at the ends if she kept the killer bleach away from her hair and went natural, I mean her sisters and mum are both natural blondes. Sorry if that sounds nasty but I take a bit of offence to people saying she isn’t naturally blonde cos she 100% is. She’s a pasty blonde witch like I am, with darker roots. Not all blondes are bleach blonde naturally, there are different shades and she is totally an ash blonde on the root.

Reactions: 36
"Old school charlies angels.... Cameron Diaz" omg I cannot with this hahaha
Farrah Fawcett is shaking

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The skin care routine she did the other day with the super expensive products was her actual routine and the one with Esmi et al is the branded sponsored routine. You don’t buy Perricone products and leave them in your cabinet for spa day. They are meant to be used regularly for ultimate benefits

Reactions: 26
okay not wanting to side with old mate but I do find the whole attacking her for her roots getting a bit old. I have dark ashy roots too naturally, light eyebrows, and when my hair hasn’t had colour touch it, it has a natural ombré into blonde. She isn’t brunette at all, she’s a dark ash blonde at the roots and naturally probably fades into a lighter blonde at the ends if she kept the killer bleach away from her hair and went natural, I mean her sisters and mum are both natural blondes. Sorry if that sounds nasty but I take a bit of offence to people saying she isn’t naturally blonde cos she 100% is. She’s a pasty blonde witch like I am, with darker roots. Not all blondes are bleach blonde naturally, there are different shades and she is totally an ash blonde on the root.
Tbh I am the exact same in terms of blonde hair, it’s not a serious dig at her, it’s just some light hearted fun…

I don’t think a tattle thread literally dedicated to Sarah’s Day is the place to start picking people up for a little joke lol. I just meant because she says she’s naturally like the bottom of her hair, and like me, she’s definitely not as blonde as she claims. I too am blonde like her but wouldn’t really categorise this as something to take offence to, especially considering some other posts on here that are a lot more brutal… but sorry if I offended you and will not post about it again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.