Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn shes looking unhealthy. Her eyes look funny, her whole face is looking strange, i wonder if she has lost weight in her face. The bones seem more prominent. I havent watched really her stories in a month was kinda shocked to see her hair and face looking unwell.

Reactions: 20
Damn shes looking unhealthy. Her eyes look funny, her whole face is looking strange, i wonder if she has lost weight in her face. The bones seem more prominent. I havent watched really her stories in a month was kinda shocked to see her hair and face looking unwell.
I honestly have thought for a while that she gets fillers in her cheeks and jaw as well as her lips. Somebody with time and energy maybe has some before and after photos where you can see the difference of not just her lips.

Reactions: 16
what i think is the root (ahaha) of hairgate: when I hear her say natural blonde I assume she wants me to believe her BLEACHED colour is natural. She obviously has fair hair so I don't think laughing at this is anti-blonde. Sarah wants us to think she's LIGHT blonde from root to tip because her hangups are "purity" and absolutes. For example we know that Sarah is extremely lean, so making fun of centaur poses isn't exactly in opposition to her natural body composition or people who might actually look like her in the photos she posts. We llaugh because we know it's not true. Sarah IS petite. SHe's quite short and has little body fat but don't get it twisted she's an eXtRa sMaLL – the smallest size in her ranges. But the photos don't reflect reality, so we call it out

It's not an apple it's an ORGANIC apple – the cleanest kind. She has to be the most at something, you feel? That's why the natural blonde jokes make me laugh. She so badly wants us to see her as blonde/petite. Why incessantly bring things up unless they are integral parts of your identity, or perceived identity. Even the things she already is (small, blonde) are not enough for her. She refuses to acknowledge the great effort she exerts in order to achieve a result that she's tethered her entire self-identity to. This is also why she INSISTS that she's bubbly and positive instead of just being bubbly and positive. She can't acknowledge that naturally isn't and that it takes effort. Or why her TODDLAH is a high-energy rebel when she's likely struggling to get used to a small child fox's age. She was MEANT to be a parent. Or as she said in an old vlog: she's MEANT to be a small human....y'all get the point. She's just telling on herself when she speaks like this. When I look at things this way, I admit I feel that most comments on her blonde hair are looking at things too literally?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
what i think is the root (ahaha) of hairgate: when I hear her say natural blonde I assume she wants me to believe her BLEACHED colour is natural. She obviously has fair hair so I don't think laughing at this is anti-blonde. Sarah wants us to think she's LIGHT blonde from root to tip because her hangups are "purity" and absolutes. For example we know that Sarah is extremely lean, so making fun of centaur poses isn't exactly in opposition to her natural body composition or people who might actually look like her in the photos she posts. We llaugh because we know it's not true. Sarah IS petite. SHe's quite short and has little body fat but don't get it twisted she's an eXtRa sMaLL – the smallest size in her ranges. But the photos don't reflect reality, so we call it out

It's not an apple it's an ORGANIC apple – the cleanest kind. She has to be the most at something, you feel? That's why the natural blonde jokes make me laugh. She so badly wants us to see her as blonde/petite. Why incessantly bring things up unless they are integral parts of your identity, or perceived identity. Even the things she already is (small, blonde) are not enough for her. She refuses to acknowledge the great effort she exerts in order to achieve a result that she's tethered her entire self-identity to. This is also why she INSISTS that she's bubbly and positive instead of just being bubbly and positive. She can't acknowledge that naturally isn't and that it takes effort. Or why her TODDLAH is a high-energy rebel when she's likely struggling to get used to a small child fox's age. She was MEANT to be a parent. Or as she said in an old vlog: she's MEANT to be a small human....y'all get the point. She's just telling on herself when she speaks like this. When I look at things this way, I admit I feel that most comments on her blonde hair are looking at things too literally?
Basically her whole identity is just “fake it till you make it”, except in her case, her version of faking it is just saying what she is instead of actually doing it, because “act confident and no one will question you”. Well newsflash Sarah: we all are questioning you.

Also Re: her skincare routine. With the amount of product she has in store from doing a new skincare routine almost every day, I bet her bathroom cupboard is full to the point it’s basically a whole pharmacy in there 😅 #ecofriendlyprincess 😤

Ok sorry to feed into #blondegate 😂 but I honestly don’t mind having a dig at Sarah for her nAcHuRally BLonDe BS. Because we all know (at least for me), that this isn’t really about picking on Sarah’s hair, but pointing out the fact that she tries to be something she isn’t, which is a surfy, bleach-blonde beach babe who’s a sMoL hUmAn, where in fact, she is very average. As it is shown by many of your posts, many have lighter blonde hair as kids which then darkens as we get older, turning into a mousy blonde or even brunette. But unlike Sarah, you guys are aware of it and don’t claim to have naturally bleach blonde hair. But then again, I’m not blonde, so what do I know 🤷🏾‍♀️ At the end of the day, it’s just hair and shouldn’t be such a huge part of someone’s identity, unless of course you have African heritage where something like braids hold deeper cultural meanings.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Please take all BLONDEGATE comments to a Reddit post 😭 this is brutal and clogging up the thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
When an app is doing so well that the influencer has to leave comments on the content from their personal account 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Also, for a reel that says “recipes you guys have been loving” - wouldn’t it seem more authentic for the images to be photos taken by the customer??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
When an app is doing so well that the influencer has to leave comments on the content from their personal account 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Also, for a reel that says “recipes you guys have been loving” - wouldn’t it seem more authentic for the images to be photos taken by the customer??
Says she could eat her paella every night but we've seen Kurt and Fox go out to get takeaways all through lockdown. Tell us again how much you love cooking, Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Nah because the customers don’t own presets so they’ll expose how revolting the recipes really look 🤢😂

I caaaaaaant deal with the skincare routines. She must be doing them at least 2-3 times a week. And it’s just sponsored crap. I would never EVER purchase a product that influencers like Sarah and Ashy Bines promote. Go and buy some cosmeceuticals and call it a day. None of this seaweed bullshit. Like duck me does she have an original bone in her body? Her weeks go like this: whinge about not working out, talk about how happy she is with her workout routine and contradict yesterday’s statement, fast fashion promotion, talk about how energetic Fox is, skincare routine, smoothie recipes, skincare routine, fast fashion, skincare routine.

Sarah needs a bleeping recipe roulette for content ideas.
Yo thanks for the inspiration 😂

595AB1C7-26F9-4EE5-A54E-984A81D57036.jpeg

Also I’m just gonna leave this gem here 👌🏾

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Omg I didn’t realise my comment would trigger more people from both sides hahaha I’m sorry for starting a derail moment to the thread 😂 Let’s just all agree on one thing, Sarah’s a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lmao sorry to break it to all the adult “blondes” but if you need to dye or bleach your hair to achieve the blonde colour, you’re no longer a natural blonde. You may have been a natural blonde as a kid but that doesn’t mean you’re still blonde now. Mousy blonde ain’t blonde, it’s light brown. Idk why people tie their identity so strongly to their hair colour.
Hahah me 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lmao sorry to break it to all the adult “blondes” but if you need to dye or bleach your hair to achieve the blonde colour, you’re no longer a natural blonde. You may have been a natural blonde as a kid but that doesn’t mean you’re still blonde now. Mousy blonde ain’t blonde, it’s light brown. Idk why people tie their identity so strongly to their hair colour.
THANK YOU. I was blonde af as a kid and have been mousy now my whole adult life. I’d never go around calling myself natural blonde. People only get defensive and go on about it because they’re triggered and know it’s not true. No actual natural blonde person would feel the need to push it on people that much because it’s obvious.

Reactions: 14
Look I’m not a cosmetician in any way what so ever, but I do know a lot about skincare from having cystic acne and a blochy red face from 15-24 now. I still deal with cystic acne and for sez to almost be making a mockery out of people who really do have acne prone skin, is so so disheartening.

I’ve literally tried everything. My acne is stubborn af. And when you have acne prone skin like Sez says she does, she’d know that a proper routine and not changing products all the time, is so so important.

She’s honestly just a money hungry dumb bleep and I’m so sick of her saying she has acne prone skin when I’ve never seen a single pimple on face.

THIS is what acne prone skin looks like.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Look I’m not a cosmetician in any way what so ever, but I do know a lot about skincare from having cystic acne and a blochy red face from 15-24 now. I still deal with cystic acne and for sez to almost be making a mockery out of people who really do have acne prone skin, is so so disheartening.

I’ve literally tried everything. My acne is stubborn af. And when you have acne prone skin like Sez says she does, she’d know that a proper routine and not changing products all the time, is so so important.

She’s honestly just a money hungry dumb bleep and I’m so sick of her saying she has acne prone skin when I’ve never seen a single pimple on face.

THIS 💯💯

She says she specifically has hormonal acne as a way to entice the audience of people who do fit that category to watch and follow her but she 100% does not. Having minor acne in your teen years does NOT mean you have hormonal acne. It really grinds my gears too as I have the same situation as you too and I am well into my 30s. Saying she cleared her skin with diet and serums is anger inducing because it is in essence saying that having hormonal acne breakouts are within a person’s control when it most certainly is not. I spent a good year removing all possible dietary triggers including ensuring i had no big blood sugar spikes and no change. For some people, it IS a hormonal issue that only medication can fix.

It is the same situation with her claims of curing her pcos. It can’t be cured, and it’s a slap in the face to those that have it when she says this because if it can be cured by diet and supplements then by default, Sarah is saying those who have it aren’t fixing their own problem - which is completely wrong, reprehensible and so so hurtful ☹

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Huge agree, thank you for explaining this so well. She is a terrible example of what to do if you have acne or even combination skin tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.