Sarah's Day #28 Symptomatic, but traveled mid-pandemic, all for that Byron aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flash to a cork board with sketches and inspo pics on in it lurking in the background of her stories in the home office/content/fluffy keto chair room this week…

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wonder how long this one is gonna last.
She got called out for using oat milk a month or two ago and her response was that since her pregnancy she’s been magically cured of her gluten intolerance and a bunch of other stuff aka if she gets called out on anymore of her food intolerance lies she can claim “pregnancy cursed me”. Noticed how she eats tofu and other soy products all the time now but used to claim soy as one of her intolerances

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She got called out for using oat milk a month or two ago and her response was that since her pregnancy she’s been magically cured of her gluten intolerance and a bunch of other stuff aka if she gets called out on anymore of her food intolerance lies she can claim “pregnancy cursed me”. Noticed how she eats tofu and other soy products all the time now but used to claim soy as one of her intolerances
Yet ate those health-shop chips and moaned for days about her sore tummy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🍌1 banana
🍌oat milk
🍌cookie dough fit protein @tropeaka
🍌hemp seeds
🍌cashew butter
+ ice

DELICIOUS!!!

Sit down. It's just a smoothie. I dont know how she can keep banging on about smoothies, writing captions like they are some pathbreaking, revolutionary discovery she has made. It's literally the same concept with different ingredients. My 6 years old niece knows how to make smoothies.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I actually thought Kurt's hair was looking okay recently, now it looks terrible! Maybe it's a good thing Sarah has never cut fox's hair, saves him from a bad haircut.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ashy Bines vibes are so real
What does she mean "I found this gem on my phone"? Like its from months ago....ffs, she's wearing the sweater from her new collection, the photo can't be that old!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So Ellie kept the Sunee box reveal to one story, super quick, no enthusiasm, felt like she couldn’t say it and get it over and done with quick enough!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.