Sarah's Day #28 Symptomatic, but traveled mid-pandemic, all for that Byron aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @whatdidyousay for this title that was a winner, hands down! I modified it slightly for length.

That last thread went by quick! A whole lot of minor drama and business as usual in scuzzy land. She seems to enjoy playing dumb or being a sassy lady -- depending on which suits the flavour of her victimhood at the given moment.

Here's what we saw (copying this off a recap of sorts on the thread) in the last 2 weeks:
- A pretend curly hair video with lots of emphatic proclamations about wanting healthy hair and going heatless for as long as possible. We have literally not see the curly hair for even ONE DAY after the vlog came out
- Shilled some hair pills for exactly the number of days she needed to by contract with Tropeaka, and until the vlog came out. We have't heard about them since, even though she wanted to keep herself aCcOuntAbLE with taking them everydayyyy
- Random Oodie sponsorship that had nothing to do with the curly hair vlog 🤷‍♀️ she's not even putting in the bare minimum effort these days
- Really bad "day in the work life" vlog which she somehown filmed on a day when she did barley anything and accidentally exposed her easy life that's decidedly NOT busy, claimed she only works 2 days a week, and now everyone knows she does sweet fuckall in life, in general
- Claimed she LOVED bohemian skin and offered a code, and two days later claimed she LOVED esmi and offered a code
- Went all the way to Byron, while symptomatic, during a potential lockdown in the midst of Covid outbreaks in parts of Sydney, to film an ugly campaign that could ahve been filmed in her backyard, LITERALLY
- Shilled some really ugly wfx clothing in a vlog about a getaway with "friends" that had nothing to do with clothing and offered a code
- Vlogged about a weekend away with friends where they relaxed and had fun and she cut back, but then worked out because her meal the previous night gave her fLuiD rEtENsiON and then came home and whinged about not working out
- She tried reallly, really hard to show us that she has friends, but then tagged 3 employees (one, tagged twice) on a workout DARE meant to challenge friends
- Went into possibly her first real lockdown since the pandemic, and is clearly losing her mind slowly but surely, so decided to project by being utterly insensitive to the woes of literally the whole world by acting like she's the only one in iso
- She and her team have taken upwards of a month I think to figure out this scam competition, and they keep asking people to "sit tight" but there seems to be no resolution in the offing

Right, so let's do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Lol great parenting tonight, teaching their child that the naughty corner is just another fun game! Today we saw him climb onto the bench and jump off his toddler work bench into the hanging chair… he’s lucky he hasn’t hurt himself already! Also filming him doing these things must just encourage him. Perform child!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
If what they show on socials regarding the way the discipline Fox for naughty/dangerous behavior is the extent of it, then they are in for a hell of a time as he grows up.

I’ve no doubt that when they film him, he thinks it all fun and games….so disciplining him, laughing and filming all at the same time will get zero results.
Conflicting messages or what!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hahaha, okay I don’t care if I’m being mean here but: her hair looks so tit and dead in her GHD stories, she kinda deserves it for her ignorant and self-centered covid rant yesterday. When you behave ugly it eventually starts to show on the outside I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Based on the name 'lamington bite', I'd think it's a small lamington. The monstrosity that she showed was not a sponge cake, nor was it covered in chocolate or coconut. Like wut?

Reactions: 14
Hmm what do we have here, another undisclosed ad?

Also explained the sudden cull of her curly girl method, and caring for her hair if she’s promoting a heat styling tool… she’s so so money hungry it’s killing me
"lockdown style" duck you Sarah, stop making it sound like a holiday. How tone deaf can she be? Using a deathly virus to shill a crappy hair tool, just what the world needs right now.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Does anyone else think she’s for sure pregnant with the mushroom “coffee”? Or just baiting us?

also… with the undisclosed ads: it isn’t enough to post stories and THEN AT THE VERY END write #partner #gifted or something. Each story that is an ad needs to include AD. She also needs to disclose if a code is affiliate or not. As I’ve said before, she is the ONLY influencer who does this. Everyone else clearly outlines their ads. She will be trying to play dumb again!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
The irony of commiting yourself to “heat-free hair”, then proceeding to preach to your followers just how handy your STRAIGHTENER is

• Haha
Reactions: 97
Lol great parenting tonight, teaching their child that the naughty corner is just another fun game! Today we saw him climb onto the bench and jump off his toddler work bench into the hanging chair… he’s lucky he hasn’t hurt himself already! Also filming him doing these things must just encourage him. Perform child!
If we've learnt anything about Fox is that he is a circus performer. Dance Monkey, Dance!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
“I’m going to stop using heat on my hair” nek minute…. #GHD ad! WTAF. Her inconsistency alone is problematic. What a sad human being.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Do you think if I send Kurt the link to this guy he will block me hahaha.

But seriously. Those naughty corner stories were making me feel so bad for Fox. The kid must be so confused.
I was thinking the same, the naughty corner is outdated and has long term emotional impacts. My heart broke for Fox, hearing him crying and Kurt just smiling. Yes, toddlers are hard work, but when they are testing a boundary, they’re looking for certainty, not to be laughed at and filmed (encouraged) and then punished and isolated :(

I do worry though that they’ve introduced the naughty corner because they get told that they don’t discipline enough

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Hot tip Scuzzy… might want to put the mummy gate keeping on pause when your meant to be advertising to a demographic of mainly teenage girls…

Why does everything have to relate to how hard her life is because of Fox… can’t even post about GHD styler without the first thing she says being a dig at Fox

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.