Sarah's Day #28 Symptomatic, but traveled mid-pandemic, all for that Byron aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is she going on about never watching TV? Sarah you binge shows regularly like everyone else including reality tv, you love watching the Kardashians, you have 3 TVs in the house and all the streaming services available.
STOP the lying and trying to come across as this special uniqueness of a person.
You are a basic materialistic witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
"I don't watch reality TV."

In the past, "I don't watch movies."
"I don't watch documentaries."

SO WHAT IN duck'S NAME ARE YOU WATCHING WHEN YOU WIND DOWN FOR THE NIGHT WITH TEA TO WATCH TV????

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She's not following Luxe Listing so could well be fishing.
Cassidy McGill (@cattcity on Insta) did a video / sponsored ad for them and doesn’t follow them either… I see a lot of influencers promote products and not follow the Insta 😂 just proves how fake they are

Reactions: 14
She's not following Luxe Listing so could well be fishing.

I did notice she's recently started following @biglittlefeelings, a toddler expert account whose bio says "Tame Those Tantrums". They have some informative posts that Sarah and Kurt could definitely learn from, especially the post about tantrums at bedtimes. I've screenshotted an interesting paragraph from said post.

Boundaries, structure and Sarah being calm is sadly missing in Fox's daily life. Let's hope that, despite her stating she doesn't want advice on how to parent Fox, she's actually seeking help to improve things.

I wonder where she got that idea from…😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone else noticed the White Fox generic collections looks identical to scuzzy’s? So much for her original designs with that stupid tie thing on the waist
5D44C5B3-33D2-429E-B3AC-46FBD17104E2.png
CB43FC89-CEDF-43E8-A30A-DAFB08E99090.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Has anyone else noticed the White Fox generic collections looks identical to scuzzy’s? So much for her original designs with that stupid tie thing on the waist
View attachment 666413View attachment 666415
There’s no way she designs them herself, I reckon WF would literally just lay out a bunch of designs and colours, ask her to name them (because really, who else would come up with those lame ass names) and then slap her logo on them. As usual she’s full of tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
What the hell is she going on about never watching TV?.
Sarah: “I don’t watch TV”

Then why did you install a TV in your bedroom hun? Don’t say it was already there, you fully renovated your house on show, so you added it…

Also with reality TV, she’s said multiple times she loves the Kardashians and also references them a few times in vlogs

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There’s no way she designs them herself, I reckon WF would literally just lay out a bunch of designs and colours, ask her to name them (because really, who else would come up with those lame ass names) and then slap her logo on them. As usual she’s full of tit.
I think she said once that in these so-called “meetings” WF literally just shows her a bunch of their designs and gets Sarah to pick them. She does the bare minimum yet gets her name slapped on 🙄

Then why did you install a TV in your bedroom hun? Don’t say it was already there, you fully renovated your house on show, so you added it…

Also with reality TV, she’s said multiple times she loves the Kardashians and also references them a few times in vlogs
Are we surprised that she loves the Kardashians? 😂

Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Just another Pick Me girl moment!! God forbid you confess to liking the Kardashians! Haha

Have you ever seen Sezzzie with a pencil and sketch pad in her hands??!🤣🤣
Judging from what we have seen of her penmanship I daresay she would be lucky to be able to draw a stick man. Let alone a clothing line 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate this narrative of demonising TV. ‘I never watch tv’ - like congrats. Good for you. Except you do watch tv. Sarah, you’re not better than anyone else for claiming to not watch tv. You’re just full of tit.
She’s finished the whole series of “the bold type” too, but noooo “I never watch tv”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
EFD6D971-749E-4E53-85AD-59C5BF61EA90.jpeg

Can we talk about the names of these collection? Names like “undefeated” or “World champ”? Like get over yourself it’s just a poor quality top made in sweatshops 😂 This one irked me, like idk if they were going for a mean girls reference, but getting F involved is even worse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Did anyone else catch her saying “a bunch of my friends - like, everyone at white fox and everyone on the campaign - was like, do you watch Luxe Listing?”

I kinda feel sad for her that the people she considers friends are people who work at white fox. But then I remember how much of a punish she is and all the terrible things she’s done and strangely I dont feel bad for her anymore!

Reactions: 29
No Sarah “every Sydney resident” isn’t sitting in a chair with ridiculously pointed toes. In fact nobody ever sits that way, it’s uncomfortable and impractical. Just taking a wild stab in the dark, but I’m pretty sure ballerinas wouldn’t sit that way either, but that is just an assumption on my part.
This is going back a little way but I had to comment. This is probably not the best pic she could've used considering it was taken on that photoshoot when she travelled to Byron, got sick and then needed to get a covid test.
eta: photo

1626496794764.png

Reactions: 13
Yep a couple of us have done side by side comparisons. I think she chooses from a catalogue so to speak and they slap her branding on
Yeah... we know for a fact that if Sarah had ever done one single sketch, mood board, or even taken any notes about ideas related to the designing process, she would 100% would have shown it on instagram for a pat on the back.
She did a vlog about her day working and showed herself doing nothing but working out and looking at a computer (for all I know she could’ve been watching yt on her computer cause I don’t remember showing anything). Imagine Sarah actually doing something that takes time and effort and skill, and not showing it for praise. She does duck all. So many talented artists, designers, small business owners etc with imposter syndrome when they are killing it and putting in the time and effort, and then there’s Sarah... has a team of people doing everything for her, “dealing” with her customer service for Sunee, the rest of business is not something she has to do duck all about. She doesn’t have to process orders for Labang or Whitefox, she doesn’t have to deal with customer service, she literally does nothing but a photoshoot! And she still reckons she is a boss babe CEO. She even has someone to walk her dog and her mum to look after her kid 🤷🏻‍♀️
If she actually did something, she would’ve made sure we all saw it, but she still hasn’t shown anything despite the vlog and despite sharing everything else on social media. So no, she doesn’t do tit

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.