Sarah's Day #28 Symptomatic, but traveled mid-pandemic, all for that Byron aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get these two, honestly. What’s the point of having a person walk your dog for you when you go for walks with your kid anyway? Like it’d understandable if she left Abby at home (I feel like it’d be hard to push a pram and walk a dog at the same time) because she went for a walk by herself with fox? Not Kurt. But if Kurt’s there, they could’ve taken her. Also, their in bleeping lockdown, how lazy could they be? They both work from home? Go for a walk with your dog on your lunch break? Take her for a walk at dusk? I don’t get it. All you have to do is hold the lead, it’s not that hard, they basically walk themselves. My dog is a tit on the lead, he pulls and pulls, but I still take him because he deserves it and we both love a good walk.

All I hear all the time is “toddlarr” this, “toddlar” that, “fox is challenging today” BS. Like she has the nerve to talk about having another one when she does is complain about the first one. Like if having one child is challenging, imagine what having two is gonna be like. It’s just fucked up because she knows that her engagement goes up when she talks about babies or pregnancy. I feel like she’ll just have another one for more views. I think this is what happened with fox, like she expected parenthood to be all sunshine and roses all the time, but when she realised it wasn’t cute all the time, she started to palm him off to her mum. She could spend so much time with him, engaging with him, but she doesn’t??? All I can see happening is having Fox sleeping in their room with them with their second baby too? And hearing Sez complain about it like it’s not her fault.
Lol rant over.
I have a son a year younger than Fox and I have two dogs who are crap on the lead. I walk all three of them, together, almost every day (unless it’s raining or under 3 degrees). She just needs to get a belt lead like every other mum and make it happen

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry to go OT, but does anyone know where there’s a thread like tattle for Chloe Szep and Mitch Orval. His latest post, going anti-lockdown has pushed me over tipping point
their post has sent me and also the viral video about lockdowns. so many thoughts on that and not really any of them good.
influencers should stick to what they know - selling teeth whitening kits and skinny me tea

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
ooo gives us the juicy deets!
Oh I don't have any tea, it's just a hunch. Usually she always says that Durt is at the apartment "working" and it seems like she hasn't said that this week. If someone has that IG of the stan that keeps all her stories I could rewatch them and confirm my suspicions :unsure:

Reactions: 4
Oh I don't have any tea, it's just a hunch. Usually she always says that Durt is at the apartment "working" and it seems like she hasn't said that this week. If someone has that IG of the stan that keeps all her stories I could rewatch them and confirm my suspicions :unsure:
The IG is @storiesfromsezzy

also
Sarah’s Day 29# dog neglected, son exploited, WF quality plummeted!

Reactions: 6
Why do her stories about Luxe Listing feel like an undisclosed ad? I’ve seen a few influencers promoting and working with them, and the way she has spent like 10+ stories talking it up and even tagging the account AND tagging Amazon prime… looks a lot like an ad… either that or she’s fishing for one after seeing everyone else working with them

Reactions: 30
Why do her stories about Luxe Listing feel like an undisclosed ad? I’ve seen a few influencers promoting and working with them, and the way she has spent like 10+ stories talking it up and even tagging the account AND tagging Amazon prime… looks a lot like an ad… either that or she’s fishing for one after seeing everyone else working with them
I vaguely remember Kurt posting a PR package from Prime recently so I'm sure it's sponsored.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I watched it. And I'm really, really trying hard not to judge the girl 🙈
It's super obvious why some people love Scuz, but those super obvious reasons are also why I want to judge them, for supporting someone like her, for falling for this cheapie fast fashion tit.

For one, she opens the video with "This is super real and raw"

There's so much in the video that struck me as problematic and made me want to reach out to the girl and tell her, Giiirl, YOU'RE FINE at whatever shape and size you are! You're fine. You don't need to have "an hourglass appearance".

I don't want to go into details but she basically did a lot of guesswork with the sizing because WF caters to skinny models on their website (her words). And so there's some stuff that fits and some that isn't so well fitting. And the problem is she is judging herself and her body based on how the clothes fit, when it should actually be the other way around. Judge the clothes for not being inclusive.

Especially the shorts. She gets two pieces and both are digging into her thighs. So she feels she's got big thighs, and says so in as many words. She actually says she wants to give wearing them another shot on an empty stomach, so she feels and looks skinnier 🙈
She keeps reiterating that she's not attacking her body, but she also says she feels like a potato in the seamless shorts and thather thighs are skinny.

It's just makes me very very sad to hear girls still talk this way. This is the subtle, under the surface tit that channels like Scuzzie's promote. Even while pretending to love your body, feel confident, whatever the fck. It's wild that she gets away with it and it infuriates me.
I almost cried watching it. She was really negative about her appearance and she seemed like she was about to cry because of how those stupid bike shorts made her feel!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She's not following Luxe Listing so could well be fishing.

I did notice she's recently started following @biglittlefeelings, a toddler expert account whose bio says "Tame Those Tantrums". They have some informative posts that Sarah and Kurt could definitely learn from, especially the post about tantrums at bedtimes. I've screenshotted an interesting paragraph from said post.

Boundaries, structure and Sarah being calm is sadly missing in Fox's daily life. Let's hope that, despite her stating she doesn't want advice on how to parent Fox, she's actually seeking help to improve things.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate this narrative of demonising TV. ‘I never watch tv’ - like congrats. Good for you. Except you do watch tv. Sarah, you’re not better than anyone else for claiming to not watch tv. You’re just full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
The main reason she bought that car was because Honda dropped her as a sponsor and took back her car 😂 they she invested in the new gas guzzler of a car because she's 'wanted it for SOOOOO long'. Lol we know your Honda got taken away because of your cultural appropriation scandal Sez.
I was talking about dedikated lifestyle lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hate this narrative of demonising TV. ‘I never watch tv’ - like congrats. Good for you. Except you do watch tv. Sarah, you’re not better than anyone else for claiming to not watch tv. You’re just full of tit.
Whatever do you mean? How can one have time for tv when one is so busy…..with their eyes glued to their phone 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“I remember when I was buying my house and was dealing with real estate agents” so much for a family home huh

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20210716-145220_Instagram.jpg

What Kurt?! WHAT.
THIS DOESNT SHOW OFF THEIR BACKYARD ITS A POOL FLOAT AND A WHITE WALL.
YOU HAVE A POOL AND WALLS.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I don’t think she’s as genuine as she tries to come across. She insists she has never had Botox but her shiny, wrinkle free, immobile forehead and over arched brows says otherwise (and yeah maybe she didn’t have Botox but she has dysport or xeomin. Same thing different name).
Her whole “thing” is body positivity yet she poses her body in such extreme ways to look thinner/better, and she edits her pictures to smooth and slim parts of her body. That’s also why her face looks so thin compared to her body I think. She used to edit herself so bad she had a pin head 😂
She sells the tit out of products then suddenly one day she has a new fave (ended her brand deal more like) and never mentions the previous thing again (fake tan, activewear).
She can be rude/curt when replying to her followers and has a bit of a mean girl/better than everyone vibe.
I used to like and follow her and found her inspirational and refreshing but then she started acting differently when she got more brand deals and quit her job to become a stay at home influencer.
The last straw for me was when she purchased an extremely expensive car after hyping it up for ages and being over the top ridiculous about it, in the middle of Australia’s first lockdown last year. She said she was very aware that people were losing their jobs and struggling with money etc and that she knew she would get “hate” for flaunting her car and it would come across as insensitive but that she was going to do it anyway. And she did.
Thanks for this. 👍🏻 It’s so weird to see someone morph into a different person. We all grow and change, but losing your authenticity is next level. You’d hope they manage to keep some of it in real life. 😬

Appearance wise I remember seeing Sarah for the first time on someone else’s vlog (Kurt) & I actually couldn’t believe how different she looked to what she posted. I thought it was the claiming to have cured CIN 3 that woke me, but now I remember it was this.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.