Sarah's Day #26 Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just downloaded Lilly Sandi's new app (lean). It has workouts, recipes, journaling and habit tracking as well as physio exercises showing you the correct form for things or wrist stretches for sitting at a desk. It seems you get few things free from each category and then an annual subscription for AUD$145. Still expensive but what you get is so much more.

Reactions: 5
I commented saying that was not paella. As a spaniard, we call that “rice with things”. I can still my see my comment, so I guess i slipped their deleting frenzy!! Or maybe they did delete it but I can see it, as i’m the “author” of the comment 🤷‍♀️
I remember seeing this and I’m like “that’s gonna get deleted”. I checked and I can still seeing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm just gonna leave this here... note the food everyone has ordered, can you pick the odd one out? how f**kin BORING can you be? You're on holiday! live a little! Also, why not stand next to your husband and son? View attachment 618097
ps. If this can't be posted here sorry, I am not across what can and cannot be shared on these forums since this photo is from a public insta profile.
Because if she would stand next to Kurt she wouldn’t be in the middle 👸🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone else noticed that she drives crazy when kurt is away? I think she gets mad at him when he is away for work...
DB0DCA8B-556B-420E-B5B2-90B3E9C5DF9C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Lucky sarah spent heaps of money on all of those hair products… her hair is straight again.🥴 And the first time she did the CGM she bought a whole heap of products too. What a waste. Holistic sustainable queen tho😜

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Kills me when she opens the box and a) thinks the free tim Tam was a gift for buying so much and then b) throws it away. Adore Beauty are known for the fact that they add Tim Tams to every order. THE TIM TAM IS THE BEST PART.
Surely Sarahs SIL reads here?! Kate, if you are here wear a white top in your next post 🧐

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Sarah and her team need to read up (or find TikToks because reading isn’t their forte) on culinary appropriation. That dal is not dal. Even if it’s supposed to be a “healthy version” of dal.. I would argue authentic dal isn’t unhealthy? This is more the case of a white YouTuber taking something from another culture (that they know nothing of) and making money of it. So many of her recipes fall into this category. I can’t be the only one annoyed with this…

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Sarah and her team need to read up (or find TikToks because reading isn’t their forte) on culinary appropriation. That dal is not dal. Even if it’s supposed to be a “healthy version” of dal.. I would argue authentic dal isn’t unhealthy? This is more the case of a white YouTuber taking something from another culture (that they know nothing of) and making money of it. So many of her recipes fall into this category. I can’t be the only one annoyed with this…
Off topic but my SO is Sri Lankan and I am having the best time learning different dal recipes etc. He has to translate some for me because a lot are Sri Lankan aunties on YouTube (it's very cute hahaha) but omg they taste so good and are SO quick to make if you've got a pressure cooker. Legit you can have a dal and rice in 20mins from start to finish. It's cheap and in my book super healthy! If you want to expand your culinary range defs get on the dal/ curry train.

Reactions: 27
Yes to all of this. Im Indian and it pisses me off that just because something has coconut and turmeric it is okay to pass it off as dal???
This could be braidsgate all over again. That is NOT dal.

There's nothing wrong with including dal in your app because it is really healthy, full of protein and can be vegan. However, do some research, stretch yourselves a little when you're making something from outside of the realm of your own culture. It is really not difficult to find an authentic recipe for dal, even if you must appropriate it. Don't make some sloppy goop and call it dal because you threw in some tyUmRick and coconut. duck.

Reactions: 36
She really does just copy and paste other companies/businesses designs doesn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fucks me off so much that she claims to be such a great, innovative cook yet she's never spelled 'turmeric' correctly. There are two R's, muppet. That, along with the fact that she never seems to spell anything right, makes me really laugh that she originally wanted to be a teacher :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Fucks me off so much that she claims to be such a great, innovative cook yet she's never spelled 'turmeric' correctly. There are two R's, muppet. That, along with the fact that she never seems to spell anything right, makes me really laugh that she originally wanted to be a teacher :ROFLMAO:
Exactly! The spelling of dal is absolutely killing me. There is no H in dal! She's such a great researcher, I assume 5 minutes of research would have told her the same thing...

Exactly. That doesn't even look like dal. That's just...chunks of what seem to be coconut and carrots and few lentils...in...some...brown gunk.

With most of the food she posts, I find the lack of research and respect to the food and culture so disrespectful. It doesn't bother me when people cook or eat food from other cultures as long as they're respectful about it. But using it as a quick cash grab when she has absolutely no idea what she's talking about is just ridiculous.

Reactions: 15
Exactly! The spelling of dal is absolutely killing me. There is no H in dal! She's such a great researcher, I assume 5 minutes of research would have told her the same thing...
And like... she *must* realise by now that spelling isn't her forte (which is totally fine, maybe she's dyslexic) so why isn't she quickly doing a spellcheck of things? Your computer can literally do that for you. She's offering a product that people are paying extortionate amounts for, if I was paying what she's charging I'd expect basic things like spelling to be correct.

You're totally right re: the lack of respect/research. Wouldn't surprise me if she's also just working her way through a bunch of recipe books and blogs and adapting them slightly so they're gLuTeN fReE nUt FrEe DaIrY fReE sUgAr FrEe FuN FreE and she can claim them as her own (AKA taking out half the stuff that makes those dishes what they are).

Reactions: 24
“You have to be happy”???? Umm how about you let your kid feel their emotions. So they can learn to regulate themselves. My god.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
First time posting on here, but I’m a coeliac and bought sunee when it first came out hoping there would be some good gluten free ideas, but there was just so many ‘gluten free’ options on there that contained oats, it is illegal in Australia to say oats are gluten free so why include them in your gluten free tab
I just saw another oat ‘recipe’ on her story and it bothers me how uniformed she is!

• Angry
Reactions: 40
That dal looks revolting 🤢 especially with tofu in it, it’s just a sloppy tofu scramble.
Also I remember ages ago Focks were having some chips Kurt brought and she was like “I never thought I would be THAT mum that feeds their child chips” 🙄 and went on about how she made VeGan dal for them and yet they still went for chips 😂 as if authentic dal isn’t vegan already.

Re her new reel on overnight oats: when have we seen her actually eat oats? Most of the foods she supposedly develops for Sunee she probably wouldn’t have them herself.

“You have to be happy”???? Umm how about you let your kid feel their emotions. So they can learn to regulate themselves. My god.
Sad how Kurt literally have sit him down and tell him to behave and be happy and essentially put on an act when he is with his own mother. Also she kept bitching on about how Focks wouldn’t leave the cot, Sarah it’s because he wants to be with YOU. Stop calling your child “bro” or “crazy” for it. It was again evident when he wanted to be with you at the gym. It breaks my heart because he clearly loves her and all she does is complain about him. That kid clearly has attachment issues and it’s obvious that Kurt is the primary caregiver for him.
She definitely read us here talking about her “mum days” because now she is clarifying what she actually means by that. It cracked me up though when Focks threw his dummy at her 😂
Speaking of dummy, what happened to “Focks only has his dummy when he sleeps”? 🤔 Now he’s seen with not one, not two but three dummies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
i absolutely hate how much she emphasises the fact that she is a size xs. as someone in recovery from anorexia, it is very triggering how she drags it. her activewear literally looks like it’s suffocating her, very clearly the incorrect size. but her dreams are to be a skinny mini so got to squeeze into the smallest size possible

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
i absolutely hate how much she emphasises the fact that she is a size xs. as someone in recovery from anorexia, it is very triggering how she drags it. her activewear literally looks like it’s suffocating her, very clearly the incorrect size. but her dreams are to be a skinny mini so got to squeeze into the smallest size possible
Glad you are in recovery, hope it is going well 💕 obviously take a break from Sarah’s shenanigans whenever things get rough.

Also you guys were right again about her new collection being both active + lounge wear. Maybe the reason she hates us all so much because we be always ruining her surprises 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Also the flared bottoms, obvs lifted the idea off of those flares she's living in all the time these days.
Not a single original bone in her body. UGH.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.