Sarah's Day #26 Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are those flared cream trousers she’s been wearing every day since her wedding part of her new range?

Reactions: 10
She's talking in her stories like Kurt has been away for a week but didn't he only fly out on Monday morning? And he is on his way back now? And Sarah's mum looked after Fox all of Tuesday? So she literally only had to look after him on her own on Monday and today.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She must really think kids are stupid just because Focks can identify his dad's car? He's two. That's normal. Most kids are smart enough to do that at two.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
they are literally identical to Lorna Jane…. Except for the slit
Actually, Sarah's have a slight v waist, which is soooo original and soooo unique and I'm sure she will tell us it was all her idea because she is a fashunista (not because she needed to guarantee an ab check in the haul video)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's talking in her stories like Kurt has been away for a week but didn't he only fly out on Monday morning? And he is on his way back now? And Sarah's mum looked after Fox all of Tuesday? So she literally only had to look after him on her own on Monday and today.
She wasn't even alone with him Monday, she spent the day with her nan, mum and sisters. It's literally just today lol The poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And he came back this afternoon and she spent most of the morning barely looking after Fox because she went to the gym and put him in the creche and then he napped for a few hours

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Actually, Sarah's have a slight v waist, which is soooo original and soooo unique and I'm sure she will tell us it was all her idea because she is a fashunista (not because she needed to guarantee an ab check in the haul video)
She need the v waist to hide that she has no waist 😂

I'm not convinced that the same warm comfy material that would be nice to chill in is what I'd want to wear to the gym... It sounds like I'd get so hot and sticky 🤢

Also seems like she's trying to dig out the haters to block with her poll. I don't trust it now when she has a negative option

Attachments

Reactions: 18
She need the v waist to hide that she has no waist 😂

I'm not convinced that the same warm comfy material that would be nice to chill in is what I'd want to wear to the gym... It sounds like I'd get so hot and sticky 🤢

Also seems like she's trying to dig out the haters to block with her poll. I don't trust it now when she has a negative option
Yeah imagine going on a coffee date right after your sWeaTy workout 🤢 I could never

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Sooo she just “gifted” her bridesmaids something she got for free? We Stan a generous holistic health princess
I think what she's saying, though correct me if I’m wrong, is that the pjs were gifted by the company but that she paid for the gowns to give the bridesmaids as gifts from her. Yes?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I guess the "designer" is someone who doesn't shower at all after workouts so not weird in her mind
That’s how you get a “spidey gal” infection that requires antibiotics to be administered intravenously.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i absolutely hate how much she emphasises the fact that she is a size xs. as someone in recovery from anorexia, it is very triggering how she drags it. her activewear literally looks like it’s suffocating her, very clearly the incorrect size. but her dreams are to be a skinny mini so got to squeeze into the smallest size possible
Not to mention that she is not that thin, she clearly has some muscles on her (in a great way! It's amazing that she has buit the body she has now). So if she is a size XS, then her activewear range isn't that inclusive, is it? Cause what about girls that actually have a smaller frame and have less muscle?

Reactions: 22
Another week in Sezzy Land. Durt is away this week so Focks is stuck with Sarah and her Mum as sole carer.

Monday: Complained that she didnt feel like working out too hard. Went to garage did some jump squats and decided "not today' so instead we did some "PulSeS" on the reformer. Really this was an excuse to give the stans a sNeAk pEaK of the new beige cheap peace she will be launching soon.

Tuesday: Saaahhh doesnt feel like working out as she is very tired. So Suzz is going to go to the gym at 9am on a Tuesday anyways. Who needs to go do some work after a long weekend anyways?

Wednesday: Today Suzzy was pleased because Focks was acting happy just like he was told too. A big treat for the Stans today was some more sNeAk PeAks of her upcoming sweat shop clothing drop. This time she seems to have copied designed pieces the same as Lorna Jane. To top off the day we have Durt home caring and loving Focks in another undisclosed add for Oodie.

Thursday: ... the joys are yet to unfold

Friday: ... the joys are yet to unfold

Saturday: ... the joys are yet to unfold

Sunday: ... the joys are yet to unfold

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Another week in Sezzy Land. Durt is away this week so Focks is stuck with Sarah and her Mum as sole carer.

Monday: Complained that she didnt feel like working out too hard. Went to garage did some jump squats and decided "not today' so instead we did some "PulSeS" on the reformer. Really this was an excuse to give the stans a sNeAk pEaK of the new beige cheap peace she will be launching soon.

Tuesday: Saaahhh doesnt feel like working out as she is very tired. So Suzz is going to go to the gym at 9am on a Tuesday anyways. Who needs to go do some work after a long weekend anyways?

Wednesday: Today Suzzy was pleased because Focks was acting happy just like he was told too. A big treat for the Stans today was some more sNeAk PeAks of her upcoming sweat shop clothing drop. This time she seems to have copied designed pieces the same as Lorna Jane. To top off the day we have Durt home caring and loving Focks in another undisclosed add for Oodie.

Thursday: ... the joys are yet to unfold

Friday: ... the joys are yet to unfold

Saturday: ... the joys are yet to unfold

Sunday: ... the joys are yet to unfold
This would be a really good first post for a new thread 😆👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.