Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a look and didn’t make it far through the questions. I wish Instagram had it as a part of their report function. Or do they and I’m missing something. I’d report her all the time if it wasn’t so bloody hard.
I agree it wasn't the easiest reporting system to use, but well worth the effort.
It will only take a dozen complaints before they start cracking down on her.

But I understand not everyone has the time to dedicate to such things!

If only IG had this sort of reporting function.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
59755BD9-B154-4BED-944C-707A8C671B68.jpeg

yes her hair did in fact grow 20 cm in three months 💀💀💀💀

i swear she could sell them unicorns pooping glitter and they’d still eat it all up

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Youtube! Some comments were made about incorrect mask wearing that people replied she didn't have to wear one lol and some US girls were commenting on the lack of social distancing and people replied about their freedoms and pandemic
Youtube or Instagram? I'd like to see, roll my eyes and giggle.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure if anyone that watched the vlog and also follows the girl who posted a lot about the retreat noticed that she was lingering behind Sarah in so many shots..
That girl is such a creep... I thought she was legit because she was the one posting about how terrible and measly the food was, and not enough snacks, and dobbed in Sezzy and Kurt for ordering Uber Eats... However her very creepy insta stories throughout the retreat, and even her sucking up comment on the YT vlog, shows she is so far up Sezzy’s ass (she’s just behind the constipation poop, in front of a double dose of Poopy Bloom)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wtf Sarah’s recent YouTube video is #2 trending on YouTube??? How??

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Interesting how she would not open up to the audience to ask questions in the live podcast at the retreat and only wanted to answer questions that were sent in.... very interesting.
Could be to do with sound and being able to hear each question and editing etc. I didn’t get very sinister vibes from it when they knew people at the retreat were sending the questions in

Reactions: 2
Could be to do with sound and being able to hear each question and editing etc. I didn’t get very sinister vibes from it when they knew people at the retreat were sending the questions in
Yeah but the people at the retreat might be more fitness savvy than her and she doesn’t want to be embarrassed by not knowing the answer to a question. I can just imagine her blaming Kurt somehow for her not knowing something on the spot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In the vlog when they are planning the podcast, Kurt suggests opening up the Q+A to the audience and Sez gets SO defensive on her facial expressions and body language lol! she only wanted to answer questions that had already been sent in and she could pick and choose, because imagine if somebody put her on the spot in real time asking a question that was so beyond her knowledge that she wouldn’t the able to make up an answer, or if somebody asked about lip fillers 😂
Yep, she gets super defensive doesn't she. It is clear that she wanted to control the questions and therefore be able to control the flow of the conversation. It would terrify her that a question could come her way that she couldn't answer or that would make her look bad.

They used a photo of Kurt from BS! Before Scuzz.
- before her restrictive diet
- before her toxic attitude
- before her need to over shadow him
- before her constant degrading comments
- before her never letting him speak, or think
- before they became money hungry
- before he was shamed for hanging with the boys
- before she gaslighted him if he ever had fun without her.

Great image choice for the cut out. This guy is well gone .

Screenshot_20210409-182955_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Yep, she gets super defensive doesn't she. It is clear that she wanted to control the questions and therefore be able to control the flow of the conversation. It would terrify her that a question could come her way that she couldn't answer or that would make her look bad.

View attachment 521047

Well damn! He looks good here. So different to the Kurt you see today. Every time I see him he looks less and less like the picture of health they portray their lifestyle to be. I kind of feel bad for him.
Whenever Sarah posts a photo of herself now, My instant reaction is “You don’t look like that” after all the retreat photos.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Any developers on here who can tell us if there's a way to check how many subscribers Funee drops today?

Reactions: 11
This is some of the worst press she’s received. (Got this in a FB group and not all screen shots were there)
I’m glad journalist are calling her out but, I would never describe Sarah as “Bubbly, charming, beautiful and has good hair”...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Has anyone been reporting Sarah's IG posts to the Ad Standards department?
In February the rules were changed which means any influencer who posts anything related to a sponsored/ commercial partnership, the influencer must disclose the post as an '#Ad' or '#paid partnership'.

Our girl sezzy never does this.
And with over 1M followers, she's a big reason these new ethics have come into force.

If anyone is wondering......

adstandards.com.au

What do you select when you lodge a complaint? For example, I feel stuck on the -
Is your specific concern about the truth and/or accuracy of advertising or marketing communications:
  • for food and/or beverage products; or
  • containing environmental claims?
The labangbody Insta post two days wasn’t disclosed but doesn’t fall under these two categories.

Reactions: 6
What do you select when you lodge a complaint? For example, I feel stuck on the -
Is your specific concern about the truth and/or accuracy of advertising or marketing communications:
  • for food and/or beverage products; or
  • containing environmental claims?
The labangbody Insta post two days wasn’t disclosed but doesn’t fall under these two categories.
I said no to this.
I basically clicked through until it asked what the problem with the ad was.

Reactions: 5
So many ways around this though, have someone run around to people with a mic etc, and clearly Kurt thought it was doable. It was 100% because she would prefer to be able to pre select the questions - which is honestly fine its their podcast but she was very defensive and completely dismissive of kurts idea.

Reactions: 20
I genuinely didn’t realise this was Kurt when I saw it. I thought it was some random guy!

View attachment 521047

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.