Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that she has two mugs from Ecology that I own 😂 Petty, but if anyone is wondering where the mug in that bathtub photo and one I think posted in her stories are from, it’s Ecology. Possibly not sponsored unless she’s said where they’re from.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahh don’t even know where to start with the recent story. Wedding planning is stressful but most people out there plan their wedding while holding down full time jobs. Including a call with a caterer in your day’s schedule is mad to me. This girl does not know what busy means.

Also - let’s be honest. She sacked off all her responsibility while on this retreat.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Just watching her stories from when she’s sat in the car moaning. Her lips are bleeping INSANE.
Also, if she invested the time she spends bitching about how busy she is, into doing something that’s actually productive, she probably wouldn’t have this problem 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Have I missed an update on Fox’s sleeping? Or was that just a lie like the sore knee?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For 130 ppl at $3,500 each for the retreat, that's $455,000! Even after deducting for Journey's share, venue hire, PTs etc - I doubt her & Kurt would've walked away with less than $50-60k each at a minimum!

For that amount of money, I can't believe the food was so basic & what anyone would get in a standard continental breakfast - I'd be so disapointed! If Sarah's got a food app, why wouldn't she bring her nutritionist or have her at least plan the menu, & Sarah demo more than basic bliss balls?

Lastly, given it's a Health Code collab, it seems really unprofessional the main social media promotion starts with 3 photos of Sez twearking on her personal Insta...doesn't make sense that this is what you want to portray?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Sure the pictures are a bit annoying but technically it's still her podcast so she can do whatever she wants 🤷‍♀️ (although it might not be appealing to some sponsors)

Reactions: 5
Not to be mean but she kinda reminded me of Roz from Monsters Inc...
Could the lip fillers be the cause of her Perioral dermatitis I genuinely wonder?

If the procedures were sponsored (like their teeth were), I wonder if she'd disclose then that she gets them done...

Reactions: 10
Tahlia posted Focean's birthday celebration back home in Sezza's house and Sezza didn't. Yeah tell me more about your child being your priority number one Sare.
Also , Idk but somehow I see her so much thiner on her own videos. Is is because she is alone on the shot? Really quite different from the retreat.

Reactions: 31
Also , Idk but somehow I see her so much thiner on her own videos. Is is because she is alone on the shot? Really quite different from the retreat.
Yep came here to express something similar. It’s really weird.

Reactions: 11
Tahlia posted Focean's birthday celebration back home in Sezza's house and Sezza didn't. Yeah tell me more about your child being your priority number one Sare.
Okay I hate playing the devil's advocate here but that's one area where she can't win. If she posts about him, people will tell her to put the phone down and just enjoy the party offline, if she doesn't post, people accuse her of not caring about her son 😅 I for one am glad to see that not everything this child does ends up on IG, for his sake

Reactions: 80
Okay I hate playing the devil's advocate here but that's one area where she can't win. If she posts about him, people will tell her to put the phone down and just enjoy the party offline, if she doesn't post, people accuse her of not caring about her son 😅 I for one am glad to see that not everything this child does ends up on IG, for his sake
SAME. I actually saw Tahlias stories and thought, wow good on Scuz for not posting.

Reactions: 23
I thought the same! Look at them from the side 😬

View attachment 505556
I’m sorry but how stupid does she think her followers are? Like at this point she needs to address it because on Reddit her stans are still claiming that she either only got filler ONCE or that her one video years ago is all she needed to do to discuss her fillers.

no shame in your fillers/new lips sezzy dawg, but just admit it like other influencers because it’s not real or raw. It’s so obvious

Could the lip fillers be the cause of her Perioral dermatitis I genuinely wonder?

If the procedures were sponsored (like their teeth were), I wonder if she'd disclose then that she gets them done...
Oh no, it must be gluten or soy causing the perioral dermatitis.. like imagine having something gluten touch your lips?!?!? Eeeeeeeekkkk!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah it's true, but considering she overshares everything about fox, like his huge adult looking poop, or his night bed scream, it surprised me she didn't share that concrete moment in their lives.

Reactions: 8
Sjana's Byron bay yoga retreat sounds like a steal for only $1990 compared to our SeZz's retreat...

Sjana's Byron bay yoga retreat sounds like a steal for only $1990 compared to our SeZz's retreat...
Also the location!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Also the location!
woww now THATS a retreat.... if i was someone who had just gotten back from scuzzys little shindig and i saw this, id feel so ripped off.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.