Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first thought was, what a fckn witch. She seriously has been “bragging” about the next time they get pregnant for months, so of course people are going to ask when they see a stroller that - to me - does look like a double pram. Yeah, it’s not really polite to ask when someone is having a baby, but she opened this can of worms for months, so she can be a little bit nicer about it when people get curious.
Yeah I totally agree with the message, don’t ask people if they are pregnant, that’s pretty fair. But I just know Sarah 100% doesn’t actually care if people ask her, she loves it when people want to know everything about her. She just felt like giving a lesson for no reason I think. Plus asking because they saw a double pram isn’t rushing anyone 🤷🏻‍♀️ No one is telling her she needs to have a baby right this second 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hahaha feels like she's copying Aspyn here though aspyn was much politer in her response and had people assume she was pregnant because of how she looks not because they thought something was a double stroller. She could have easily just showed the stroller again and said "its not a double stroller" instead of being so rude. Like yeah as others have said completely agree that its inappropriate to ask if people are pregnant based on looks etc for many reasons but it really does look like a double stroller no one meant any harm especially when you keep talking about when you have another child etc continually

Reactions: 26
*capitalizes on pregnancy speculation nonstop* *is "outraged" at her underage fans speculating about a potential pregnancy* ... hmm pregnancy speculation was trendy around the time Fox was born. Now, people are calling out the inappropriateness and insensitivity about speculating about a woman's fertility/pregnancy. Seems to me she's just keeping up with the trends 🤷🏻‍♀️ ... but also, I will take this time to say: why are both strollers out if one was used when he was much younger? I'm not one to speculate on a woman's potential pregnancy but isn't Sarah the one to open up and monetize that door in the first place?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Came here to say the same thing about her getting angry with the pregnancy DMs 🙄
And WHO exactly is rushing her? She’s the one talking about another baby soon and putting out things for people to speculate! Gah!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
My first thought was, what a fckn witch. She seriously has been “bragging” about the next time they get pregnant for months, so of course people are going to ask when they see a stroller that - to me - does look like a double pram. Yeah, it’s not really polite to ask when someone is having a baby, but she opened this can of worms for months, so she can be a little bit nicer about it when people get curious.
PROBABALY 🤯 How does an iPhone even let you spell it like that??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well someone woke up and chose witch today. Keep alienating your stans, Sarah, see what happens.

I agree those dm's were inappropriate, especially to a stranger on the internet. However, this is what Sarah gets by constantly telling these people they are her best friends. She's blurred the lines, not them. They just follow her lead.

The real question is why she's now suddenly so defensive about trying for a baby. I mean, she told us just a few weeks ago she'll be on her period during her honeymoon so they can't try for a honeymoon baby anymore.

Could it be she's starting to doubt how easy it will be for her this time, you know, with her PCOS and stage 2 prolapse.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Her calling out people asking her about pregnancy is probably the only thing she has said in a very long time that I AGREE with.

Asking people that can be really intruding on their privacy and could also be very triggering. I think society needs to learn that this is not okay.

Reactions: 10
Her calling out people asking her about pregnancy is probably the only thing she has said in a very long time that I AGREE with.

Asking people that can be really intruding on their privacy and could also be very triggering. I think society needs to learn that this is not okay.
Right, but we can't be surprised her VERY YOUNG fans who have a para-social relationship with her are invested in her womb? Don't forget, she monetized and capitalized off of the speculation around her first pregnancy - I believe her engagement was through the roof when she was hinting at being with child back then. I completely disagree with the people who speculate, HOWEVER, due to her very young demographics, they are far too young and too invested to know otherwise and have, in the past, been encouraged by Sarah to keep guessing (aka she has done numerous stories and videos smiling and being coquettish about the entire situation). I believe at the time she was pregnant with Fox, all of GG had basically confirmed it from her "hints" and sly phrases she continuously dropped.

She has her analytics, and she knows how young her fanbase is. Thus, for her to lash out at them for speculating about something she has ACTIVELY contributed to in the past seems ill-conceived and ill-advised. She will definitely alienate a portion of her fans who truly think they are "besties". Imagine if some of those individuals speculating are the very people who attended Journey Retreats? I feel as though this will have massive consequences. The "fans" who are aware of the inappropriateness of speculating about a woman's pregnancy or non-pregnancy are already the people disillusioned by Sarah and who have found solace in Tattle or Reddit or the like. IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Tbh if she wanted to try on her honeymoon and knows she will be on her period now, then she may be trying now. Imagine her being able to say they found out she was pregnant during their honeymoon or some bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sarah chooses which narrative she wants for each particular day. One day her followers are her "best friends, know everything that goes on in her life, she's open about everything, real, raw, honest" and the next day, she's like "I don't share everything, you don't know what really goes on in my life".

It's Instagram, she knows people pick up on small details, why did she show the two prams anyway? Funnily enough, she showed 5 or 6 messages asking if she's pregnant, yet for every sponsored product, she gets "hundreds of DMs".

Reactions: 47
Sarah never knows how to address something nicely. She always goes full snark in her replies or stories. I reckon it’s a good indicator of her true personality .

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Sarah never knows how to address something nicely. She always goes full snark in her replies or stories. I reckon it’s a good indicator of her true personality .
True personality that is sevrely insecure and thrves on this attention, even as she's seemingly showing irritation.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Def pregnant I think, her boobs look more full at her hens, obviously a push up, but they’re a lot more full than normal

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Lol woof. Made the mistake of posting about Fox's speech on Reddit so of course all the "no mum shaming" people have come out of the woodwork. My thread wasn't shaming at all but it still stuns me how people can not understand that Sarah LITERALLY cashed in on his existence but the onus is on the general public to respect his privacy when she doesn't? We are good over here about not posting his face when posting photos but it's such a tired controversy of "you can't talk about a child!" Meanwhile they all watch her videos which exploit him inherently by making money and using his face/life for clickbait. I commented about how nice it was to see him pronounce Abby clearly but asked if it's odd he hasn't used any verbs clearly such as "up" "go" "come" etc. anyway, kind of fed up with Reddit because it seems as though everything people post is met with "hater! Evil! Can't say that!"

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Lol woof. Made the mistake of posting about Fox's speech on Reddit so of course all the "no mum shaming" people have come out of the woodwork. My thread wasn't shaming at all but it still stuns me how people can not understand that Sarah LITERALLY cashed in on his existence but the onus is on the general public to respect his privacy when she doesn't? We are good over here about not posting his face when posting photos but it's such a tired controversy of "you can't talk about a child!" Meanwhile they all watch her videos which exploit him inherently by making money and using his face/life for clickbait. I commented about how nice it was to see him pronounce Abby clearly but asked if it's odd he hasn't used any verbs clearly such as "up" "go" "come" etc. anyway, kind of fed up with Reddit because it seems as though everything people post is met with "hater! Evil! Can't say that!"
Unfortunately most communities on Reddit become a bit of an echo chamber, and once the stans took over sarahsdayunfiltered was no different.
I completely agree his speech seems a bit delayed. I know no two children are ever the same but if you look at Allana Ferguson's daughter Parker who is very close in age to Fox then the difference is very apparent. She can say a large variety of words, can form short sentences and has no trouble repeating things back when asked.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Unfortunately most communities on Reddit become a bit of an echo chamber, and once the stans took over sarahsdayunfiltered was no different.
I completely agree his speech seems a bit delayed. I know no two children are ever the same but if you look at Allana Ferguson's daughter Parker who is very close in age to Fox then the difference is very apparent. She can say a large variety of words, can form short sentences and has no trouble repeating things back when asked.
I think Parker has a better vocabulary than sarah. She is probably also more of a "coffee" (baby chino) expert at 2 🤣 describes her baby chinos as delicious not just says she's a coffee snob

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Some kids just are better at somethings than others. I'm sure he'll catch up. My friends son was mumbling for sooo loong. He just turned 4 and now he's totally fine. I think what needs to be understood is I don't think any of us is hating on or trying to make Fox seem like he's less than, but that we hope that Sarah is taking advantage of all available resources available to her and that she knows the signs of speech delay. Honestly though I'm not worried for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.