Sarahs Day #2 Cultural Appropriation x P.E. Nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw some Sarah's Day videos when I was pregnant last year but only followed her after I saw some gossip on here, just to see what's up. A lot of her posts and stories are irritating but this latest post I honestly feel like she's bleeping with me. šŸ˜‚

I understand she has a brand and that requires work, but she has Kurt to look after Fox more or less 24/7 whilst she's off working out/going to meetings/looking at the house (that made her so "poor" šŸ™„) and all she does is edit a few videos for YT ffs. The videos are literally just what she's doing at the present time. But she's going to complain that she can't balance motherhood, work and life? Try having a real job and money worries, sis. šŸ–•

I've currently got a teething, cluster feeding, poorly 6 month old. I'm barely able to get a shower or do the washing up because her dad's a key worker and goes out and does a real job everyday. I'd love for her to spend 5 minutes in a normal person's shoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Omg that media pack is such a crock of tit, can I just say I went to that stupid ebook launch (I was in uni and naive ok don't come for me) and she didnt bleeping "shut down george st, the busiest street in sydney" there was a line down an alleyway behind Crunch. Like she is exaggerating so much, is she a compulsive liar or what lol
how was the launch?

Reactions: 1
So her being "out of whack" (ie: no workouts and no content) was first because of the cold Sydney weather, then it was having to reshoot the campaign, then it was having to look after Kurt and now it's because of Fox. Like sis really can't stick to an excuse can she.

Off topic: Speaking of cold weather and how much she complains/hates it now, I was scrolling back through her IG and before Kurt Sarah LOVED the cold and snow! And travelling. Those pics of her snowboarding just blew me away at how much more fun and happy she was back then. Was it something she did/got into with Mitch? Her absolute 180 on it, to me, suggests it's a least something to do with him.

Reactions: 31
The whole ā€˜I was told I would struggle to conceiveā€™ sounded like bullshit to me at the time. If I remember correctly she said it was due to her cin 3. To my knowledge cin 3 doesnā€™t (generally) impact your ability To have babies unless you undergo a procedure which might be different - obviously every case is different - but Sarah ā€˜healedā€™ herself with tropeaka powder anyways so thatā€™s irrelevant.

I always suspected it was just an easy way to explain the (obviously unplanned) pregnancy.
I thought it was her self diagnosed, apparently magically cured, PCOS that was going to make it hard to conceive?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought it was her self diagnosed, apparently magically cured, PCOS that was going to make it hard to conceive?

lolol yes and I will scream this from the rooftops every single time it comes up: I went back a long time ago (when I was realllllly starting to become skeptical about her claims etc), and I sifted through all her old footage (which at the time I was subscribing to in real time), and I found TWO videos where she begins to mention the term "PCOS". In the first video she discusses her "hormone test results" from her naturopath, and she holds up all the paperwork and reads off all her levels - what levels were high, low, etc. Now, before she reads all the results she discusses having a "saliva test" as a form of hormone testing. Then she reads all her levels and says she is going to have another naturopath appointment now that she has all these "Chinese herbs" to take based on the results. NEXT video - "so a lot of you guys were mentioning in the comments below that it sounds like PCOS so I mentioned that to my naturopath and he agrees". I kid you not. That was the extent of it. Then years later when she went in for her CIN 3 issues, she told her doctor she has a diagnosis of PCOS.

Insane. My sister has PCOS and doesn't present as a "typical case" at all but had to have a lot of testing. I also suffer from ovarian cysts (have had them on and off since I was 14), but I do NOT have PCOS. You have to meet requirements (I believe 2 out of 3: androgen hormonal levels, tons of cysts, and/or irregular periods [which she now admitted was due to overtraining, NOT from PCOS]), and the fact that her hormones were decided from a saliva test administered by a naturopath, not due to any form of bloodwork from a GP, gyno, or endocrinologist ???? It makes me go mad.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So her being "out of whack" (ie: no workouts and no content) was first because of the cold Sydney weather, then it was having to reshoot the campaign, then it was having to look after Kurt and now it's because of Fox. Like sis really can't stick to an excuse can she.

Off topic: Speaking of cold weather and how much she complains/hates it now, I was scrolling back through her IG and before Kurt Sarah LOVED the cold and snow! And travelling. Those pics of her snowboarding just blew me away at how much more fun and happy she was back then. Was it something she did/got into with Mitch? Her absolute 180 on it, to me, suggests it's a least something to do with him.
I remember! Used to enjoy her content the most when she was single & went snowboarding alone & she slept in her car etc. She was so relatable back then! God how much she changed for the worst..

Reactions: 25
On the topic of PCOS as well.
Not sure if any of you watch rawbeautykristi (or something similar, i donā€™t follow her myself but she has come up on twitter etc).
But she has been trying for a baby for over 10 years and cannot conceive because of PCOS. She just uploaded a pregnancy announcement and damn it was emotional. I donā€™t even know her but did shed a few tears.
It just made me think how sarah is prancing around talking about having 3 kids and apparently ā€œcuringā€ her PCOS... it is just so disrespectful.

She talks about having 3 kids so surely as well, not like i would love to have 3 but not sure if thatā€™s possible etc. No doubt in her mind.
100% sure she just found a condition that she can easily monetize and didnā€™t actually have it. And then there are people who are actually struggling witH PCOS and trying to have a baby for over 10 years.. just breaks my heart.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
lolol yes and I will scream this from the rooftops every single time it comes up: I went back a long time ago (when I was realllllly starting to become skeptical about her claims etc), and I sifted through all her old footage (which at the time I was subscribing to in real time), and I found TWO videos where she begins to mention the term "PCOS". In the first video she discusses her "hormone test results" from her naturopath, and she holds up all the paperwork and reads off all her levels - what levels were high, low, etc. Now, before she reads all the results she discusses having a "saliva test" as a form of hormone testing. Then she reads all her levels and says she is going to have another naturopath appointment now that she has all these "Chinese herbs" to take based on the results. NEXT video - "so a lot of you guys were mentioning in the comments below that it sounds like PCOS so I mentioned that to my naturopath and he agrees". I kid you not. That was the extent of it. Then years later when she went in for her CIN 3 issues, she told her doctor she has a diagnosis of PCOS.

Insane. My sister has PCOS and doesn't present as a "typical case" at all but had to have a lot of testing. I also suffer from ovarian cysts (have had them on and off since I was 14), but I do NOT have PCOS. You have to meet requirements (I believe 2 out of 3: androgen hormonal levels, tons of cysts, and/or irregular periods [which she now admitted was due to overtraining, NOT from PCOS]), and the fact that her hormones were decided from a saliva test administered by a naturopath, not due to any form of bloodwork from a GP, gyno, or endocrinologist ???? It makes me go mad.
This is the point when I started to go off her too. She never had a pelvic exam/abdominal ultrasound to confirm presence of ovarian cysts? Also the patients and people I know who have it have to stay on the pill or hormonal replacement, to stop getting the actual cysts, as it is debilitating otherwise.

Like, you cannot just fall pregnant on a whim and talk about falling pregnant again so casually if you actually have it. PCOS is also lifelong and no cure, which she has also claimed she "cured".
She can't even keep up with her own lies.

Reactions: 15
Also regarding ger PCOS, CIN and other things... I am not sure what the norm is in AU, but where I'm from sexually active women (or generally women older than 18) should have their pap smears once a year, not 'every 5 years or so' as she mentioned a couple of weeks back. ESPECIALLY with her alleged CIN3 situation, wouldn't it be recommended to have the test done more often than that? It just seems like such a dangerous thing to spread misinformation instead of normalising gyno check-ups and regular tests..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is the point when I started to go off her too. She never had a pelvic exam/abdominal ultrasound to confirm presence of ovarian cysts? Also the patients and people I know who have it have to stay on the pill or hormonal replacement, to stop getting the actual cysts, as it is debilitating otherwise.

Like, you cannot just fall pregnant on a whim and talk about falling pregnant again so casually if you actually have it. PCOS is also lifelong and no cure, which she has also claimed she "cured".
She can't even keep up with her own lies.
I'm not 100% sure and not enthusiastic enough to double check again, but I do think she did have an exam to confirm the presence of cysts (unrelated to the naturopath PCOS "diagnosis" stuff, I think it might have been something during her teen years? NOT sure), and, again, I have cysts form all the time and have had them burst (confirmed by the emergency room), but hormonal BC helps with those and I live a normal life. I do NOT have PCOS. I think it's just crazy how she really used her "hormonal acne" and "irregular periods" as the main reasons to uphold her PCOS "diagnosis" when it was clear her periods were irregular due to overtraining/under eating, and her acne could have just been in response to going off hormonal BC as an early 20 something year old. She doesn't take any of those "Chinese herbs" (hate that term) anymore and all she has is like one zit here and there, around her period most likely.

Reactions: 9
Also regarding ger PCOS, CIN and other things... I am not sure what the norm is in AU, but where I'm from sexually active women (or generally women older than 18) should have their pap smears once a year, not 'every 5 years or so' as she mentioned a couple of weeks back. ESPECIALLY with her alleged CIN3 situation, wouldn't it be recommended to have the test done more often than that? It just seems like such a dangerous thing to spread misinformation instead of normalising gyno check-ups and regular tests..
In Australia from late 2017 onwards, the Pap Test was replaced by a cervical screening program, which if your results are normal following the test, you can be re-tested every 5 years. This was mostly changed because of changes in the evidence re the correlation between HIV and cervical cancer and better screening technology. This is a guideline for the healthy population... so if her cin 3 history is true she would not be considered as part of that population group. Seems sketchy she would be promoting a message that doesn't clinically apply to her. Or she's just too lazy to learn the differences, which is a strong possibility.

Reactions: 13
In Australia its no longer a ā€˜Pap smearā€™ as such, I think itā€™s just referred to as cervical screening, and if you have a normal one, then itā€™s done every five years. Itā€™s the same process but the tests they run are different I believe. The last one I had done a couple of years ago was the ā€˜newā€™ process, prior to that I think they were every two years? The only time I really remember having it done once a year was when I had low grade changes detected

edit: whoops, someone beat me to it šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Oh look! Another skin care routine that is definitely the cause of her great, #PCOSthings, naturally olive, definitely not sponsored, look at how I cured my hormonal acne, holistic no fillers or Botox skin!

I mean her skin does 100% look better than mine for our age but at least Iā€™m honest about taking terrible care of mine compared to lying by omission about having work done.

Reactions: 18
Oh look! Another skin care routine that is definitely the cause of her great, #PCOSthings, naturally olive, definitely not sponsored, look at how I cured my hormonal acne, holistic no fillers or Botox skin!

I mean her skin does 100% look better than mine for our age but at least Iā€™m honest about taking terrible care of mine compared to lying by omission about having work done.
Also the part where she says *full list of products in my latest vlog"

Getting desperate for views Sarah?

Also looking through the comments, people asking if she has had botox/fillers and telling her to watch other people (qualified skin therapists) on how to do her skincare properly šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Love how a few weeks ago she was using a bunch of the ā€˜Esmiā€™ brand skin products...now itā€™s just the one productšŸ„“
Must have only paid her for the one video.

Reactions: 8
On the topic of PCOS as well.
Not sure if any of you watch rawbeautykristi (or something similar, i donā€™t follow her myself but she has come up on twitter etc).
But she has been trying for a baby for over 10 years and cannot conceive because of PCOS. She just uploaded a pregnancy announcement and damn it was emotional. I donā€™t even know her but did shed a few tears.
It just made me think how sarah is prancing around talking about having 3 kids and apparently ā€œcuringā€ her PCOS... it is just so disrespectful.

She talks about having 3 kids so surely as well, not like i would love to have 3 but not sure if thatā€™s possible etc. No doubt in her mind.
100% sure she just found a condition that she can easily monetize and didnā€™t actually have it. And then there are people who are actually struggling witH PCOS and trying to have a baby for over 10 years.. just breaks my heart.
What a coincidence you brought her up!! I looove heeerrrrrrrrrrr !! Go check out her new video ā¤ā¤ā¤

I just read the rest of your post šŸ˜† I got over excited about the news!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Funny how she goes into elaborate detail about how much she loves being a mom after we point out here that she blames Fox for ruining her body and complaining about him being an inconvenience to her workout schedule. Even that post is her complaining about him ruining her productivity veiled in fake adoration of motherhood. Does she do anything other than complain and stare at herself in the mirror? It's like she thought that post was loving when in reality it just came off as more complaining and excuses. It didn't make her look any better in my eyes as there's nothing she can do to redeem herself. Actions speak louder than words Sarah. And her last sentence is :sick: Can you all imagine what it's like actually living with her 24/7? I'd go mad.

On the topic of her skincare... In her post where she's at the skate park she refers to her legs as pasty. I thought you were naturally olive Sarah? Get your lies straight.

Reactions: 15
Sorry to post again and kind of off topic, but I checked out Kayla Itsines IG (not a fan girl, but I have done BBG) and I love her latest post about no jumping substitutes. The fact that she calls the exercises a substitute or a modification is in stark contrast to Sarah's terminology. Sarah likes to call it cheating and make her followers feel like garbage for altering the exercises. Such a difference in perspective. It's crazy how toxic Sarah's language surrounding exercise, diet and health are (sneaky, bad, naughty, cheating) in comparison to other fitness influencers. Sorry to divert from the current topic. Just kind of caught my attention and adds to how problematic Sarah is in so many different ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.