Sarahs Day #2 Cultural Appropriation x P.E. Nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry?! All I see is Kurt playing with and parenting Fox?? Literally daily while Sarah is absorbed in her phone filming them? Literally packing him in the car to pick up her stinky ass from the house 2 mins down the road. Taking Fox and Abby for a walk.

What’s the bet she has been shaming and guilting Kurt for “not helping” because she has had to do a tiny bit extra. When Kurt clearly has. He is still working, renovating, being the best parent.
How’s the view from your high horse Sarah
Exactly! Nearly everything that she writes or says is a lie. I truly think she believes her followers are so stupid that they won't notice the lies she tells.

And for someone who can't handle even the tiniest amount of constructive criticism she sure does like to dish out unnecessary, inaccurate criticism to Kurt. All she ever does is complain about how he's not doing enough, which translates to he is not enough. That is a miserable relationship right there. He needs a break. How dense can she be? He and his body are practically screaming for her to get off his case and let him chill. As soon as he feels better he's right back to 100% of the parenting responsibilities amongst others. Share the weight Sarah. You are partners. He's not your servant.

Sorry. I'm a bit ticked off lol. She is such a narcissist. Always playing the martyr that she had to take care of Kurt or actually care for her child. She needs constant praise for things that should be normal in a relationship. It's just all so wrong and I hate the example she sets. Their relationship is not goals. It is dysfunction at its finest.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry for the double post, but there's absolutely no way she can deny her lip fillers. Look how huge her lips look. No way those are her natural lips. Time to fess up Sarah.
Screenshot_20200618-093634.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry for the double post, but there's absolutely no way she can deny her lip fillers. Look how huge her lips look. No way those are her natural lips. Time to fess up Sarah. View attachment 157304
To be fair, she did make a video years ago fessing up to getting lip fillers but it annoys me that she hasn't mentioned it since. Because a) she documents every moment of her life but fails to show that, and b) because there'll be loads of people who watch her now who've never seen the lip fillers vid. So she's lying by omission, which is on brand. She's a naturally olive, wrinkle-free liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A breakdown of Sezzy’s content after watching her lengthy instastories complaining about setting up a light (how relatable) :
- undisclosed ads
- complaining
- body checks
- workouts
- Fox ignoring her
- kitchen experiments (can’t call it cooking)
- watery powder drinks ft. half a banana
- constantly making up stories to seem relatable
- patting herself on the back for accomplishing small tasks (boss gal, domestic princess)
- putting Kurt down/airing out his laundry to the world
- whatever new product “secret project” she is pushing for $$

Yikes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
To be fair, she did make a video years ago fessing up to getting lip fillers but it annoys me that she hasn't mentioned it since. Because a) she documents every moment of her life but fails to show that, and b) because there'll be loads of people who watch her now who've never seen the lip fillers vid. So she's lying by omission, which is on brand. She's a naturally olive, wrinkle-free liar.
Oh shoot! I apologize. I hadn't realized she had addressed her lip fillers. Has she talked about getting Botox? It makes me laugh how she tries to hide enhancing her appearance. My best friend just got Botox and she has been sending me before and after pictures every few days documenting her changes. I love seeing the results, which she said should last about 4 months. That's being real and honest. Sarah only recently fessed up to using fake tan when she was sponsored by Bondi Sands. She claimed to be naturally olive for a very long time. I hope her followers realize that her smooth forehead is either from Botox or a filter and her lips are definitely the result of filler. I just wish she'd be more transparent. Thank you for correcting me. I'm now going to go eat a slice of humble pie lol.

Reactions: 13
Oh shoot! I apologize. I hadn't realized she had addressed her lip fillers. Has she talked about getting Botox? It makes me laugh how she tries to hide enhancing her appearance. My best friend just got Botox and she has been sending me before and after pictures every few days documenting her changes. I love seeing the results, which she said should last about 4 months. That's being real and honest. Sarah only recently fessed up to using fake tan when she was sponsored by Bondi Sands. She claimed to be naturally olive for a very long time. I hope her followers realize that her smooth forehead is either from Botox or a filter and her lips are definitely the result of filler. I just wish she'd be more transparent. Thank you for correcting me. I'm now going to go eat a slice of humble pie lol.
Don't eat humble pie! The reason you didn't know is because Sez is shady af. And no, she's never admitted to botox or other fillers she clearly gets. She had to admit to the lips because they're really obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Don't eat humble pie! The reason you didn't know is because Sez is shady af. And no, she's never admitted to botox or other fillers she clearly gets. She had to admit to the lips because they're really obvious.
I’m surprised (but not really) that she has not addressed it again. On her last two YT videos there are so many comments asking if she got filler. Same with her skincare instagram post. They look so obvious and overdone now that they are no longer subtle and everyone is noticing. It isnt hard to tell the truth and say “yeh I topped them up, I’m self conscious of my ginormous teeth”. #holistic
She is truly becoming less authentic every year. Now all she spits is lies and fairytails that suit her.

I do laugh when I imagine Kate or Kurt’s fam watching her stories and hearing her talk tit, especially about Kurt. But I really don’t think they would watch her stories often, probably with that in mind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really is clueless. Saying on her stories that Fox is SoOo InDePenDenT "But like he still needs you to be in the same room as him".... uhh, yeah? He's not even 15 months old, why would you not be in the same room as him anyway? What a moronic thing to say or point out. It doesn't matter how independent your child is, at this age, he needs supervision and constant acknowledgement.
Sarah says that this age is her favourite - what's the bet that she enjoys it so much because she feels she doesn't have to do as much as compared to the newborn stage. No shade there as newborns can be tough, but with Sez I get the feeling that it's not about Fox being more enjoyable, it's about her having more free time.

Reactions: 22
She really is clueless. Saying on her stories that Fox is SoOo InDePenDenT "But like he still needs you to be in the same room as him".... uhh, yeah? He's not even 15 months old, why would you not be in the same room as him anyway? What a moronic thing to say or point out. It doesn't matter how independent your child is, at this age, he needs supervision and constant acknowledgement.
Sarah says that this age is her favourite - what's the bet that she enjoys it so much because she feels she doesn't have to do as much as compared to the newborn stage. No shade there as newborns can be tough, but with Sez I get the feeling that it's not about Fox being more enjoyable, it's about her having more free time.
though let’s not forget she called him boring when he was a ‘nooborn’ because he didn’t ‘do anything’ to entertain her and just basically existed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't wait until he's about 2 or 3 years old getting into everything; climbing on the furniture, jumping off of things, constantly undressing himself, etc. She's going to lose her mind lol. She won't have time to stare at herself in the mirror, make stories about her abs or ignore him because she'll actually have to pay attention in order to keep him alive. I loved when he was a few weeks old and she said 'everyone told me it was going to be so hard and I'm finding it so easy.' I'm going to be laughing when he's a toddler/preschooler and life (i.e. reality) says here hold my beer :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember back when she first got her lip botox, she was practically forced to mention it because she said so many people were commenting every where about it. Even then, she took a good month or more to confess to it. Then, mentioned it once and never again. She has never admitted to the fillers in her face though. Just reckons its all from her skincare "routine". She is such a sham 🙄

Her stories about Kurt yesterday, wow. She is just such a liar. Wasnt he left with Fox multiple times last week in his peak state of feeling unwell? While she worked out? Then, she made him come pick her up and drag fox with him. Maybe her new secret project is a daily lie journal - help herself and her fans keep on track with her lies.

Also, Kurt looks absolutley miserable. You can see it in his eyes he is struggling.

Reactions: 23
I remember back when she first got her lip botoxshe was practically forced to mention it because she said so many people were commenting every where about it. Even then, she took a good month or more to confess to it. Then, mentioned it once and never again. She has never admitted to the fillers in her face though. Just reckons its all from her skincare "routine". She is such a sham 🙄
I think she only admitted to them when she had SO many questions asking about the clear bruising on her lips after she hid off the gram for a day and a bit

Reactions: 6
I can't with this girl... in her video of Fox playing in the sand she says "he's nearly 16 months old"... he's actually nearly 15 months (i only know this cause my daughter was born two days after him).

Can you imagine being that self-absorbed that you don't even know the age of your only child?? She even made me second guess myself and work out my daughters age incase i had it wrong haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
did you guys see christie swadlings new yt vid? sarahs twinie!!!
Holy duck, I just looked at the comments on it and the Sarah stans are there calling her a copycat. Bit concerning that Christie is marketing hers as an IBS cure. I actually was respecting her a lot more for having full flexibility and balance with her diet (eating ALL the foods, Sarah could never)... but now to play the IBS card again... smh. Why do all these drinks have to be pink!? Surely someone can make a different flavour for some differentiation.

I need to make an account so I can start commenting back that Sarah actually copied this product from one of her old faves, lol. It's no wonder Sarah has such a monopoly - her fanbase is blinded by her and have no idea of her unethical conduct. It's so frustrating. Every product Sarah has made has been inspired by something she has used previously. Even when it was blatantly proven with the last activewear collection, the stans still come to the defence that it is 'different' or 'noone can own a style'... yet they're the same people to tear anyone who does the same down.
Why aren't they all over all the copycat Sarah's IG profiles commenting the same?

I can't with this girl... in her video of Fox playing in the sand she says "he's nearly 16 months old"... he's actually nearly 15 months (i only know this cause my daughter was born two days after him).

Can you imagine being that self-absorbed that you don't even know the age of your only child?? She even made me second guess myself and work out my daughters age incase i had it wrong haha

She is DELUSIONAL. Her last caption on her photo of him. "the most energetic, adventurous, quick and exhausting toddler I've EVER met... just how I like ya'.... Okay, so he is the only toddler she has ever met because those are characteristics of literally any toddler going through their development phases? And you like it? Okay sis, because all the complaining and palming him off really shows that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yep. She hid it for a couple of months but was inundated with comments asking about her lips when she had her first fillers put in. I remember because I was amongst them. She deleted as many comments as she could then was forced to admit getting filler. :LOL:
She's never mentioned anything other than the lips (and only that one time) but she clearly gets fillers all over her face and goes for regular top-ups, when self-isolating or otherwise. :rolleyes:

I remember back when she first got her lip botox, she was practically forced to mention it because she said so many people were commenting every where about it. Even then, she took a good month or more to confess to it. Then, mentioned it once and never again. She has never admitted to the fillers in her face though. Just reckons its all from her skincare "routine". She is such a sham 🙄

Her stories about Kurt yesterday, wow. She is just such a liar. Wasnt he left with Fox multiple times last week in his peak state of feeling unwell? While she worked out? Then, she made him come pick her up and drag fox with him. Maybe her new secret project is a daily lie journal - help herself and her fans keep on track with her lies.

Also, Kurt looks absolutley miserable. You can see it in his eyes he is struggling.
Edit: sorry, I hadn't seen your post when I replied. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this!! My son is about 3 weeks younger than Fox which is the only reason why I picked up on it too. What a strange thing to lie about!

Also, she should try being pregnant and having a little one that age. She is so lucky that Kurt is always there to look after Fox and engage him. I'm 34 weeks pregnant and bloody exshausted having to run around after a toddler. My son literally will get into everything and anything, seems a lot more destructive than Fox. Plus, my partner world fulltime and we don't really have any family around. She has no clue about living in the real world or how hard actually having to look after a child full time is at times.

Reactions: 16
Holy duck, I just looked at the comments on it and the Sarah stans are there calling her a copycat. Bit concerning that Christie is marketing hers as an IBS cure. I actually was respecting her a lot more for having full flexibility and balance with her diet (eating ALL the foods, Sarah could never)... but now to play the IBS card again... smh. Why do all these drinks have to be pink!? Surely someone can make a different flavour for some differentiation.
so im a QUALIFIED personal trainer & work closely with dieticians/nutritionists. NO reputable nutritionist would ever give a 1 size fits all powder bullshit to help heal gut issues. gut issues are SO complex (i had and cured SIBO/IBS but it took lots of time & individualised supps like garlic etc) & personalised protocols to heal them & can do way more harm than good this way.

also off topic but her workouts are bullshit & are asking for injuries & over training.

Reactions: 11
I can't wait until he's about 2 or 3 years old getting into everything; climbing on the furniture, jumping off of things, constantly undressing himself, etc. She's going to lose her mind lol. She won't have time to stare at herself in the mirror, make stories about her abs or ignore him because she'll actually have to pay attention in order to keep him alive. I loved when he was a few weeks old and she said 'everyone told me it was going to be so hard and I'm finding it so easy.' I'm going to be laughing when he's a toddler/preschooler and life (i.e. reality) says here hold my beer :ROFLMAO:
There’s no way she’ll stop filming herself. Fox will get shoved in the corner and told off and she will keep showing us her abs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.