Sarahs Day #2 Cultural Appropriation x P.E. Nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is she can’t stop, the narcissism runs too deep. She is the epitome of Cady Heron, when Sarah thinks she is Regina George (clearly manifesting the movie Mean Girls has materialised). Everyone grab some fruit and nut mix and settle in for the show.
nah, sez doesn’t like fruit and nut mix anymore now her partnership with loving earth is no longer 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just went to check it out and then followed her and sent her message saying I heard about Sarah stealing her work online and I am now following her.
Yep I sent her a message too, followed her + shared the same image to my feed, tagging her.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I went to like this comment and it looks like she’s deleted it? Or can I just not find it.
I was just having a look back also and I can't see it. Wonder if she also blocked her?

Can't help but notice that Sarah still hasn't opened up her comments.

I think she meant to not tag that photo. As a passing glance, I just thought to myself that she had a day at the book store yesterday.

If she has gotten death threats, I do hope that she got consent from all her family members before she put them up.

She's done well to turn the focus to Fox and children i.e. away from her. Whilst that's also important, I'm in the camp of that children/people learn to hate/discriminate and the most valuable thing she could do for Fox is continue to look at how she operates in the world. (That should be easy Sarah, passing the focus back onto you!)

So I watched this interview with W. Kamau Bell this morning, and I think it helped me articulate some of the unease I've been feeling about a lot of the performative activism and virtue signalling on Instagram. I did type some helpful suggestions for how Sarah could engage with it as a boss babe business woman in an Australian context, but I course corrected....again!

Reactions: 7
Uhh it appears after all this she’s still defending her wearing of the braids? This is on the bandaid post. What the??????
This to me confirms that she has no idea what she's talking about, she just repeats what she sees/reads and hasn't learned a damn thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Uhh it appears after all this she’s still defending her wearing of the braids? This is on the bandaid post. What the??????
This needs to be broadcast to MammaMia and any of the sponsors she’s trying so desperately to save face to.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This to me confirms that she has no idea what she's talking about, she just repeats what she sees/reads and hasn't learned a damn thing.
Exactly. It’s the hypocrisy that makes me mad with her. Publicly in her stories posting how she’s learning but then does this in her comments, where truth be told most people will miss it.

I agree that this stuff needs to be captured and sent out again. For any sponsors who might have been appeased by her public apologies, this stuff highlights that it’s all just smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 13
Kara from our tiny moments replied saying she was very disappointed, thanked me, reshared my post on her stories and followed me back. Bless, what a sweetheart.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can anyone post a video of her stories? I deleted insta a while ago so I can’t see anything people are referring to! Thank you!

for duck sake!! This just proves she hasn’t learnt ANYTHING and still feels like the victim!! Get a bleeping grip Sarah!! If you’re going to fake support for BLM for a day at least see it through to the end of the day!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I CANNOT believe i kinda hoped she might be learning, i hate myself lol duck HER

I'm just glad you lot are woke <3

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.