Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Fox is hysterically crying and she’s outside his door reading dms and writings these long ass stories??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
As yes, and on cue here’s the real reason behind her stories...Kurt is god forbid having a beer with HIS team and sezzy is just casually shaming him for being there to take care of his kid to over 1M teenagers

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 109
hey, first time poster long time lurker (been here since her Reboot campaign scandal) I've been debating whether to post this or not cos I don't know how far you'd go to say she's copied this recipe - but basically I was looking up her oregano chicken Schnity on google and found this recipe that looks identical and is pretty much the same ingredients and methods wise - just has normal ingredients, not her stupid dairy free, gluten free, fun free crap! here are the pictures of what I mean. IfView attachment 386938View attachment 386939View attachment 386940View attachment 386941View attachment 386942 I'm wrong and over exaggerating regarding this, let me know and I'll delete my post but I just thought it was too much of a coincidence.

website the recipe is on if anyone wants to take a look for themselves - https://simply-delicious-food.com/crispy-chicken-schnitzel-recipe/

once again, let me know if I'm wrong but so much for "I put my whole heart into this, this is my passion, I love making recipes from scratch" blah blah
She literally replied to a review stating you won’t find any of my recipes on google...but I should’ve known better. She’s such a bold faced liar 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 32
As yes, and on cue here’s the real reason behind her stories...Kurt is god forbid having a beer with HIS team and sezzy is just casually shaming him for being there to take care of his kid to over 1M teenagers
She actually does this so often to Kurt she’s toxic. My husband often works at night and yes some times bed time is a tit show but you just take a breath and handle it. If he is hysterical get the poor kid out of bed and cuddle him until he falls asleep. It’s so awful to listen to her kid being so upset.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Perhaps Fox is “toddler screaming” because he wasn’t tired and now she has got him all worked up. She posted the stories and said she had been dealing with it for 2.5 hours- maybe if she pushed his bedtime back a bit he might actually be tired (considering he still naps during the day)... Princess Sezzy probably just pops him into his cot that early so she doesn’t have to deal with him.

Reactions: 45
Holllyyyyy tit! Those stories a whole new level of disgusting! That poor innocent little boy to have such a disgusting mother to film that! I know some people believe in letting kids cry it out but my god that was just horrific! She really shouldn’t have any more children, she’s clearly not capable of taking care of the one let alone more! And then to guilt Kurt??? Get your god damn son, chuck on a movie and snuggle the hell out of that poor sweet child you self absorbed bogan
She can’t take the heat of the Sunee criticism so once again let me get sympathy by posting my poor baby wailing 😭 while she wallows in self pity saying she ain’t looking for sympathy. We don’t expect you to show your real & raw (injected/fake) life all the time. Just be a mom to ur child already you slime ball. Always try to deflect and then just end up being sleezy. Same tactic with the S&S debacle let me post my sick child in a hospital bed...let me get some sympathy. So cringe!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Ok so for the past two weeks my husband has literally been coming home from work at six to eat. He then leaves again at 7 to work till midnight (sometimes 1-2am) he comes home and is usually gone in the morning before I wake up.

I am left at home with a 3yo, 2yo and 6 month old baby..... It’s been TOUGH and our house is trashed. but I would never do this tit to him 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Hi! First time poster and really only found this yesterday. Just wanted to say I'm really quite disappointed with the sunee app as it had quite a lot of potential. I feel like if something really was your "baby" and "passion project" it would of been executed a lot better. And if you really wanted to make healthy living easy for people making a ridiculously expensive app that is full of errors really isn't the way to go. If you want an example of someone creating an app that is awesome is Deliciously Ella. Her app is 99p a month and I'm pretty sure you have a 7 day free trial. The recipes on there are so good and there is so much other content as well. A proper example of a wellness app accessible for all :)

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She literally replied to a review stating you won’t find any of my recipes on google...but I should’ve known better. She’s such a bold faced liar 🤥
legit!!! it took me 5 mins to find too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What about her having a dig at everyone and saying don't take me out of context and it seems to be peoples hobbies lately.

• Angry
Reactions: 54
The Fox crying / bedtime stories... I just can’t. I can sympathise with her having a hard time getting him to sleep. Sometimes my boy is a terror at bedtime too... but there is no way in hell I would ever let it get to the point where he is screaming for 2.5 hours straight. Listening to 10mins of it is hard enough.

I always had a feeling she sleep trained him using the “cry it out” method but this just confirms it for me. Babies need love and support, not being put in a cot and left to scream 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Wow. Just wow. As a mum of 2 I can honestly say I’ve never felt the desire to ig story my toddler howling
Also it’s 830 now and she often shows Fox awake after 6 so maybe ya just started bedtime too early sis or more likely you’re exaggerating the time for sympathy :rolleyes:
I hate to be a mum shamer but being a mum of two that never did the cry it out method ( 5 and 2) I cannot understand how she thinks posting that is okay!! Not everyone agrees with this method of sleep training, surely she would know that people won't react well to these stories. Singlemumdiaries/leila stead used to do the same. 😭😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Omg I’m going to throw up if I don’t go hug my son right now. I think I’m going to cry. That dosen’t feel like a trantum that feels like a bubba who wants his mum to cuddle him

• Sad
Reactions: 46
hey, first time poster long time lurker (been here since her Reboot campaign scandal) I've been debating whether to post this or not cos I don't know how far you'd go to say she's copied this recipe - but basically I was looking up her oregano chicken Schnity on google and found this recipe that looks identical and is pretty much the same ingredients and methods wise - just has normal ingredients, not her stupid dairy free, gluten free, fun free crap! here are the pictures of what I mean. IfView attachment 386938View attachment 386939View attachment 386940View attachment 386941View attachment 386942 I'm wrong and over exaggerating regarding this, let me know and I'll delete my post but I just thought it was too much of a coincidence.

website the recipe is on if anyone wants to take a look for themselves - https://simply-delicious-food.com/crispy-chicken-schnitzel-recipe/

once again, let me know if I'm wrong but so much for "I put my whole heart into this, this is my passion, I love making recipes from scratch" blah blah
I suspect her method is find good recipe, alter slightly to meet dietary restrictions, test, photograph, put on app.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.