Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is everyone on here and what was the breaking point for you with Sarah?

I’m super intrigued, it seems like most of us could be a bit older maybe? I’m 27 and it wasn’t until I found tattle that brought all of Sarah’s problematic behaviour to light. I wouldn’t say I idolised her, but I definitely looked up to her and thought her way of life was #goals. Now I realise she really is living under a rock and is making everything up along the way.
I’m 28 (and my partner is 31, we are the same age as Sarah and Kurt) and I don’t really remember what it was but it was a slow accumulation of things. I remember her refusing to eat custard after getting her wisdom teeth out and asking them to bring her a banana instead and I was just like wtf. I have followed her for a long time, like before she broke up with Mitch and was at uni.
Fun fact - I also ran the Sarah’s day rants FB page 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
If you believed in your product, you would offer a weekly subscription. If you believed your product was worth it and that fans would continue to subscribe after seeing your weekly recipes updates and news articles, then you would not have only a default 3 months - 1 year option! Very money hungry!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Firstly, you are meant to marinate the chicken in a sauce for a few hours or overnight and then cook it so it is delicious and tender and the sauce it evenly coated. This chicken looks so unbelievably dry and then you have to dip it in a thick sauce to make it taste nice. Also, this whole post about sharing platters and finger foods when having people over! Did she forget we are in the middle of a global pandemic and that is not the kind of food you should be having if you are lucky enough to be able to have people over?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Why is everything a secret all the time? Just answer the damn question
View attachment 384081.
Does this mean they plan to release new recipes on Monday? If so that's kinda stupid. Most people that I know who have 9-5 jobs and/ or kids like to do a grocery shop on the weekend so that they have things planned out for the week. Just another sign of her privilege imo 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Firstly, you are meant to marinate the chicken in a sauce for a few hours or overnight and then cook it so it is delicious and tender and the sauce it evenly coated. This chicken looks so unbelievably dry and then you have to dip it in a thick sauce to make it taste nice. Also, this whole post about sharing platters and finger foods when having people over! Did she forget we are in the middle of a global pandemic and that is not the kind of food you should be having if you are lucky enough to be able to have people over?
The sauce straight up looks like she’s coated it in Focks’ vomit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Does this mean they plan to release new recipes on Monday? If so that's kinda stupid. Most people that I know who have 9-5 jobs and/ or kids like to do a grocery shop on the weekend so that they have things planned out for the week. Just another sign of her privilege imo 🤷‍♀️
Definitely. It takes planning to be a bOsS MiLf BabE

Use your hands and get the full experience, good on you Sez

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
... who eats meatballs with their hands...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I know it was a few pages back but I just want to add my 2 cents. I personally haven’t written a review about the app and initially I felt a bit uncomfortable with people writing negative reviews from here. But like most people have said a) she had no issues with throwing S&S under the bus and have her stans come after a small business b) most people are writing negative reviews based on the app experience (you can still see recipes and content without paying and that’s enough you show you how tit her app is and c) there are plenty of negative reviews from paying customers both on the app stores and on her Facebook groups. Not all the bad reviews are from tattle there are plenty of negative reviews from Sarah’s stans who are disappointed! This whole thing was a money grab, Sarah doesn’t care about her stans at all if she did she would listen to feedback and made a month by month subscription option or a free trial!

Reactions: 20
I’m 28 (and my partner is 31, we are the same age as Sarah and Kurt) and I don’t really remember what it was but it was a slow accumulation of things. I remember her refusing to eat custard after getting her wisdom teeth out and asking them to bring her a banana instead and I was just like wtf. I have followed her for a long time, like before she broke up with Mitch and was at uni.
No way!! This is what opened my eyes haha. Was searching for the squad group and came across the rants one, I was still a fan but joined because I’m nosey lol, quickly changed my perspective! I was sad when the group was removed haha, glad GG had been mentioned in there (I think? Otherwise I can’t remember how I found GG haha)

Reactions: 27
I’m 28 and started waking up to her when my husband said “why do you listen to that head that clearly has an eating disorder” 😂 then every time I’d listen to her he would be like “stop it’s not healthy to watch her” started waking up to her from there and realising how right he was! Found GG looking to see if anyone else felt the same way and sure enough they did

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
it’s Friday and they’re prepping the content for the Monday upload date. Can’t these ding dongs do anything before the last possible minute?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That's chicken??? :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
No way!! This is what opened my eyes haha. Was searching for the squad group and came across the rants one, I was still a fan but joined because I’m nosey lol, quickly changed my perspective! I was sad when the group was removed haha, glad GG had been mentioned in there (I think? Otherwise I can’t remember how I found GG haha)
GG was definitely mentioned! I was very active on GG as well (not that anyone would remember but I was lurking_10). But yes that’s me just did a little gods work for a while there 😂

If this was me, I’d be pretty pissed to see how they’re spending their time.
So that’s during the “9-5” work day... duck sake

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I always thought app updates took a while to update?
It looks like she’s formatting the recipe for the app. I work in tech and when we prep content we do it weeks/months in advance for testing and reviewing. Not the business day before. I know so many people have said this already, but considering this project is her baby she really doesn’t seem to be organised at all.

Reactions: 26
If this was me, I’d be pretty pissed to see how they’re spending their time.
Also the person in the comments just said they had emailed/dm the tech team and Sunee, and their response is “have you emailed us ? Please dm us”. Wouldn’t they be able to find the customer through ig and write to this user directly ? They are such a joke, the customer service is really not that great!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
My partner and I are the same age too!
My eyes weren't opened until I stumbled upon reddit and then subsequently tattle. I remember re-watching the wisdom teeth vlog after reading tattle and realising how problematic she was.I had a terrible experience with mine and thinking about whether I was eating "healthy" was the last thing on my mind.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.