Sarah’s Day #15 Box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not size 8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would celebspellcheck be interested in these screenshots? I'm so disgusted. Shame on you Tanika, you filthy witch.

Also sorry 'you filthy witch' has never exited my mouth before but lol there it is.

Edited to add that I contacted Celebspellcheck with the photos

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
The repeated offenses by scuzz, durt and those in their inner circle (i.e. her father's fb post and now tanika) is really disturbing. It's grinding me down that this group of racist, homophobic, ignorant, entitled plagiarists is getting to influence so many impressionable followers.

Hey scuzz, you should feel anxious every time you post and you should wonder when you'll get cancelled, not because you have trollz but because your true colours have been showing for some time now and nobody can look up to a rotten human being like you (or those on your team).

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I also wonder if Spotify would be interested to know? Since she has been featured in the latest post from The Health Code? This kind of language is so so so so vile! ''Went to schoolies normal came home from schoolies a nigga'' WTF

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
First time poster, been lurking for a week or so on this thread. I have never been a full on fan of Sarah, but some of her content interested me. Never bought any of her merch though. I feel like she has become so annoying to listen to and has completely changed the last couple of months... and is it just me or does it sound like she has a lisp now or something from all the work on her face? Something doesn’t sound or look right.....

Also so agree with everyone’s comments on this thread. She is so tone deaf and should learn to read a room.

Reactions: 17
Tanika has deleted the box braids (I hope this is the correct term) and changed the caption on the other photo ... were these old screenshots or is she really keeping up with this tread?

ETA: Autocorrect
The box braids pic is still there.. It's between a pic of her in a pink dress and a group shot

I think she changed the caption of the bikini one because someone commented "racist much" underneath

Reactions: 13
I think the racism’s been pretty well covered, and I don’t know that me hammering on more about it is going to do anything to change their minds. However, I did want to acknowledge it instead of just changing topics.

Kurt looks soooooo ill in Sarah’s stories from yesterday. I am truly upset after seeing those clips. I hope they have taken him to a legitimate doctor to rule out more serious illnesses.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
It speaks a lot of volume of the person Sezzy is with the things she chooses to address in her stories. Like, I’m sure there were 1000 OTHER dm’s about the stupid, idiotic things she does... Yet she chooses to rant about someone calling her “babe”. BABE, YOU’RE A bleeping JOKE TO SOCIETY.
F0E59783-120A-4B29-BBD4-18D7C37C67F0.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Hi Sarah, since you’re reading here - come off your high bleeping horse and adress the real things in life instead of this bullshit. You ruined a small business owners life, keep silencing people who want YOU TO DO BETTER but of course being ~Sissy Stuckup I’m holier than thou~ you could never do that.
Hope you enjoy living in your filtered little cOaStaL bubble while it lasts.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
One of these is "cheesy pasta", the other is a bunch of crap my puppy dragged in from the garden. I reckon in a blind taste test you wouldn't be able to tell them apart.
wtf was even supposed to be cheesy about that? Looked dry as hell lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I also wonder if Spotify would be interested to know? Since she has been featured in the latest post from The Health Code? This kind of language is so so so so vile! ''Went to schoolies normal came home from schoolies a nigga'' WTF
This girl is so inappropriate. Another example of inappropriate referencing. I think society stopped using the word “*******” in the early 2000s. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.