Sarah’s Day #15 Box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not size 8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
White fox are dodgy as hell with their return policy. I’ve posted before how I bought some gingham pants from them cos I couldn’t find anything similar elsewhere and the fit was HORRENDOUS and the material was like swimsuit fabric. I’m bigger than Sarah, a little bit taller, not as lean, but got the same size she wore in the same pants. They came well past my feet (cropped on her) and were tight from the knees up then baggy from the knees down as looked nothing like the photos. I complained and they didn’t respond but gave me store credit for my return.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hate that I know this but it’s almonds-soaked-dehydrated and blended into almond butter 😂 to be extra.
Lol that is so extra, bet it’s super expensive too! Like what are the supposed benefits of it that scuzzy needs in her life?? I’ve never heard of it, I just thought nut butters are pretty basic nut butters hahaha

Reactions: 12
Agree to whoever said for her numbers, the engagement is not very high. I imagine those 725k plays are largely from the ‘discover feed’, and 68k likes is not even 10% of viewers liking the content. 68k likes with 1.1m followers is only 6%... seems pretty low??

edit to add: the numbers are even worse for Reboot
As followers rise above a certain number, engagement is expected to be a little lower. I believe 6% for her is quite good, but the users in marketing and social media might be able to confirm that. But that’s only likes. Comments seem very low, even for 1.1M followers. And considering it’s clear she uses bots to drive up her comments, they must be ultra low normally.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Scuz probably got an “unexpected” invoice at the end of the Reno for all of the work the interior designer did.
SCAM!

Lol that is so extra, bet it’s super expensive too! Like what are the supposed benefits of it that scuzzy needs in her life?? I’ve never heard of it, I just thought nut butters are pretty basic nut butters hahaha
Soaking nuts, seeds, and grains actually can help people with digestion issues, because some of the compounds that can upset digestion are lost with soaking. Additionally, soaking can remove some compounds that inhibit nutrient absorption.
It's not essential, and I'm not even sure if there's any studies on the effectiveness (wouldn't be surprised if they aren't simply because activated nut butters are new to the general food market). But I used to soak nuts and seeds before I snacked on them and I found it helped, but I have IBS so it could have coincided with a good digestion day.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You're 100% on that. Sections 29, 50-54 of the consumer act discusses this.

You also don't need original tags, packaging, or for the item to be unwashed. The items must be durable, and durable includes wearing and washing them according to instructions.
The items must also be as described, which includes not showing underwear in "squat proof" clothing.
They also must be suitable for the purpose which they were purchased for (or commonly purchased for), which includes breast support in sports bras.
The items are not except from any rule under the ACCC even if on sale, unless the sale specifically describes the fault for which you are trying to return them (i.e. an item it discounted because it has a hole in it); any other fault is still valid.

The the fault is minor then the company is entitled to refund, exchange, or provide a gift card at their discretion. Minor faults could include small discolouration.
Major faults entitle the consumer the right to chose a refund or return including all reasonably associated costs of returning the item i.e. postage costs. Major faults include the item not performing as described (or for which the item is commonly used i.e. a helmet is expected to be road safe, and you can return it if you later find out it isn't even the package never mentioned road safety), not durable, or even the wrong size than described on the site.

I would appreciate if people could quote this so any new ex-stans from Aus who inevitably join this thread can see it. WF are sNeAkY about this and flat out lie to consumers about their rights; people have commented about returning faulty items with rips and holes only to be given a gift card, which is illegal. Even if you aren't from Aus, the company is and must obey the Australian consumer Law - it's just trickier to contact the ACCC from overseas, but if you don't get the response you think you should then by all means threaten WF and tell them you'll contact the ACCC.
I copied this and posted it in the SD Activewear group and directed them here for more info. 😬 We’ll see if they approve it 😂

Edit: it was approved and already getting likes .. not sure if it’s from all of us. But at least the awareness is out there!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Still can’t get over the fact that they secretly did the Barbie photo shoot the day Fox got released from hospital 🤦🏻‍♀️ Meanwhile posting all those photos of him for sympathy

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
With all the poor quality and non-squat proof posts for all her collections I really wonder how Scuzz works out in this stuff?!? Does she really go to the Pilates studio and gym in this stuff and not get worried about them ripping or showing through?

Reactions: 18
I just wanted to say thanks for choosing my suggestion as a thread title this is a very proud day for me 🥺😭❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
I copied this and posted it in the SD Activewear group and directed them here for more info. 😬 We’ll see if they approve it 😂

Edit: it was approved and already getting likes .. not sure if it’s from all of us. But at least the awareness is out there!
Do you want me to comment with a summary of the sections? I basically copied the Act, but made it more readable
Edit: oops, it's section 54-56 of the Act! Quick, edit your post!!!!

Reactions: 4
Vlogging for the memories??? You couldn't just take photos like normal people do?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Vlogging for the memories??? You couldn't just take photos like normal people do?
They aren't normal. They're a different breed. They're hustlers, boss babes, business owners, parents, workout smashers, content creators. They sleep early and stay up late, they thrive off pressure and creativity, and at the height of orgasms they both whisper lies to each other because that's what really gets them off.

They aren't normal.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 110
Does she understand the difference between ‘VLOGGING’ and ‘filming/taking photos for private memories’
My godddddd. Did they even do anything exciting anyway??!!!

Reactions: 44
It's so sad if they believe they're ever going to go back and rewatch a vlog or something for the 'memories'. How often do you go back to holiday pictures or even pictures of your day to day life that you've taken? A couple of years ago I realised my answer to this was that I hardly ever go back to them. Now I focus more on living in the moment and if the moment presents itself taking 1-2 meaningful snaps but that's it.

Reactions: 15
As followers rise above a certain number, engagement is expected to be a little lower. I believe 6% for her is quite good, but the users in marketing and social media might be able to confirm that. But that’s only likes. Comments seem very low, even for 1.1M followers. And considering it’s clear she uses bots to drive up her comments, they must be ultra low normally.
I did a quick comparison between Sarah and Natacha, and it seems like 6% is pretty high consider Natacha only gets around 1-2% engagement.

Because she's buying comments, the engagement is on par (ish) with likes and followers. Buying subscribers is one of the worst things you can do for YouTube or Instagram, because without engagement the algorithm will push you further down and even raise suspicion with HQ. Buying comments is a good idea by her.

Btw can someone repost that comment where it said "from Dimension bots". I wanna keep a copy

Reactions: 13
For someone who creates/promotes their own balanced eating cookbooks and programs I find it disappointing Leah Itsines always supports Sarah’s clothing line 😖 would have thought she could see through the bullshit but apparently not!
She probably hopes that Sarah will do the same when she releases something. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.