Sarah’s Day #15 Box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not size 8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this thread title haha. The photo that she reposted of the girl wearing the new collection.. the band isn’t even flat against her body, it’s literally just hanging off the bottom of her boobs which means zero support. They’re the shittiest made products, clearly didn’t think of different body types when they were made.
Of course not. Remember when (pre-fox) she had one of her launches and the only sports bras offered were again for small breasted women only, and Sarah outright said "I design what I would want to wear and I have a small chest so these bras are for me" (paraphrasing). I was blown away by that answer because that is just insane. But, again, it's only ever about her (even though it's a bad business idea and no other person designing ACTIVE wear would flatly and outrightly declare they didn't "design" sports bras for women with actual breasts because they don't have that chest). Funny enough she briefly mentioned spilling out of those bras later when she was pregnant with Fox, and thus she wore other SUPPORTIVE bras instead. She's just so far up her own ass she doesn't even care about what she puts out since it's just for HERrrrrrRrrrrR

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I think her followers are a mix of bots and people from the church. Have you ever looked through the profiles of her legit followers? They are super religious.
and for anyone who has purchased fromWF and is inAustralia, if the product is faulty you are entitled to a refund and you can claim back the postage costs. They can’t just offer you a credit. I’m also pretty sure if the item isn’t as described then you are entitled to a refund.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Karissa Pukas just called out Aussie influencers who don't disclose sponsors 😅 It's funnier considering Karissa used to be all up in Sez's ass and and defending her in comments (but never got those comments back 🥺). Karissa is no saint herself but as she said, if you genuinely like a brand at least be upfront about it.

Reactions: 29
“It’s the norm for us” how sad......
“Pause” for the day but you’re vlogging? “dO YoU BriNG A CamERa on HoLIdays?” lol you witch. You just were talking about a digital detox and someone questioned you because you took a “break” yet are vlogging it for YouTube to make money off of?

sarah is always on her phone, everything is content, that is why we know so much about her,she is 24’7. I have thousands of photos from vacations with families, me and my partner, our dog, all that tit but I’m not posting it for the world to see all the damn time. If I was spending the day with my partner for his birthday, pretty sure he wouldn’t want me recording 90% of the time. You are bleeping monetizing it? And Kurt specifically requested a for that weekend to be edited and posted? You are using him for content like do you even bleeping care for Kurt? His privacy? Your privacy? Nope.
don’t act like a rude person when someone asks you a question because you say one thing and do another.

Reactions: 70
I sadly only discovered her when she did her pregnancy vid and followed on and off, I unfortunately fell for the body bloom, tried it, vomit.
I did a review on the website and they obviously check you are verified they reached out to find out more, but never published it. They are only publishing the reviews they want so when you look it’s 5 start 5 star.
Surely this is not allows so bs, so much silencing by Sezzy and everyone she is connected too!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Wow ... for one the posing here is just ridiculous, you’re going to break your back sticking your ass out that far. What really caught my eye in this insta story is her hair ... I though it was up in a high plait or something, until she turned and I realised that it is a bun ... how can she criticise Kurt’s man bun when hers is the exact same size ...

I don’t see thick, long luscious shiny hair as her stupid pink water promotes and swears by!

Far out this is living proof that body bloom is an absolute scam, her bun is the size of my big toe!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 70
“Pause” for the day but you’re vlogging? “dO YoU BriNG A CamERa on HoLIdays?” lol you witch. You just were talking about a digital detox and someone questioned you because you took a “break” yet are vlogging it for YouTube to make money off of?

sarah is always on her phone, everything is content, that is why we know so much about her,she is 24’7. I have thousands of photos from vacations with families, me and my partner, our dog, all that tit but I’m not posting it for the world to see all the damn time. If I was spending the day with my partner for his birthday, pretty sure he wouldn’t want me recording 90% of the time. You are bleeping monetizing it? And Kurt specifically requested a for that weekend to be edited and posted? You are using him for content like do you even bleeping care for Kurt? His privacy? Your privacy? Nope.
don’t act like a rude person when someone asks you a question because you say one thing and do another.
did she delete that comment? What’s the point of replying if you’re going to delete it later? Is it so you give your stans enough time to harass the OP? Such kindness, such compassion

Reactions: 33
Sarah stans are so far up her ass
Was about to post this too. So so stupid!
There was another few comments complaining about the price I’m sure these will all be deleted soon.
I also laughed that she said it was going FAST.

Reactions: 15
Seriously what the actual duck was going through their heads when they designed this room. 🤢
I was thinking the same thing. All those colours clash up to make a huge turd 💩 she really has no idea.... with that wall colour I’d stick to white sissy

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think Scuzzy has been off to the mAgIc HoLiStIc needle doc again. We have the shiny forehead, didnt post all day yesterday until we posted last night covering our lips.

Careful Sarah, that stuff can become addictive and your starting to look ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
When a PLUS size range is created, the cut is adjusted to suit a different shape body.
Sarahs range isn’t Plus at all but it’s obviously been designed for a certain body type.
It looks like these styles won’t suit anyone with curves. It also looks like the fabric will stretch easily.
Yo, I said this twice on the last thread but White Fox are anti-curves. A size 16 (US12) is XXL. XXL?!?!?! Most clothing stores don't go above a XXL unless they specifically cater for plus size, so it's WF way of not catering to "plus size"; 16 isn't plus size! I can go to Target and I'm a size L, maybe an XL if I'm getting jeans or anything tight. But XXL is usually sizes 20+, maybe size 18 but that's usually a size XL.

It's gross.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I've been thinking exactly the same, and I think Sezzzie feels the same way that the rest of is do...this bedroom looks like tit!!🤣🤢🤮
I wonder why she isn’t talking about her interior designer anymore??

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Karissa Pukas just called out Aussie influencers who don't disclose sponsors 😅 It's funnier considering Karissa used to be all up in Sez's ass and and defending her in comments (but never got those comments back 🥺). Karissa is no saint herself but as she said, if you genuinely like a brand at least be upfront about it.

I think she's having a dig at Skye Wheatley... She's too in love with sezzy to say anything negative about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I sadly only discovered her when she did her pregnancy vid and followed on and off, I unfortunately fell for the body bloom, tried it, vomit.
I did a review on the website and they obviously check you are verified they reached out to find out more, but never published it. They are only publishing the reviews they want so when you look it’s 5 start 5 star.
Surely this is not allows so bs, so much silencing by Sezzy and everyone she is connected too!
Well that’s a revelation! Here I was wondering how on earth that drinks gets only five star reviews 😂 that explains a lot, and should be illegal.

Reactions: 27
I think her followers are a mix of bots and people from the church. Have you ever looked through the profiles of her legit followers? They are super religious.
and for anyone who has purchased fromWF and is inAustralia, if the product is faulty you are entitled to a refund and you can claim back the postage costs. They can’t just offer you a credit. I’m also pretty sure if the item isn’t as described then you are entitled to a refund.
You're 100% on that. Sections 29, 50-54 of the consumer act discusses this.

You also don't need original tags, packaging, or for the item to be unwashed. The items must be durable, and durable includes wearing and washing them according to instructions.
The items must also be as described, which includes not showing underwear in "squat proof" clothing.
They also must be suitable for the purpose which they were purchased for (or commonly purchased for), which includes breast support in sports bras.
The items are not except from any rule under the ACCC even if on sale, unless the sale specifically describes the fault for which you are trying to return them (i.e. an item it discounted because it has a hole in it); any other fault is still valid.

The the fault is minor then the company is entitled to refund, exchange, or provide a gift card at their discretion. Minor faults could include small discolouration.
Major faults entitle the consumer the right to chose a refund or return including all reasonably associated costs of returning the item i.e. postage costs. Major faults include the item not performing as described (or for which the item is commonly used i.e. a helmet is expected to be road safe, and you can return it if you later find out it isn't even the package never mentioned road safety), not durable, or even the wrong size than described on the site.

I would appreciate if people could quote this so any new ex-stans from Aus who inevitably join this thread can see it. WF are sNeAkY about this and flat out lie to consumers about their rights; people have commented about returning faulty items with rips and holes only to be given a gift card, which is illegal. Even if you aren't from Aus, the company is and must obey the Australian consumer Law - it's just trickier to contact the ACCC from overseas, but if you don't get the response you think you should then by all means threaten WF and tell them you'll contact the ACCC.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.