Sarah's Day #13 Small business defamed, lips inflamed & won't take any blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Tanika's stories yesterday, there was Elsa's Wholesome Life cookbook, the Global Vegan in their office.
lol that's actually sooo pathetic. So this is the "recipe development" going on downstairs? Crtl+C, Ctrl+V

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sarah always says "we're shooting a campaign and it's like nothing we've ever done before" but when we see it, it's the most underwhelming, boring and childish campaigns ever.
Sarah is the biggest bully on Instagram and social media right now. She knew exactly what she was doing by blasting that small business before getting the facts right. Just remember Sarah one of these days you will do it to the wrong person or company and you'll have law suits coming out of your ass. You are not above the law, so stop with these pathetic attempts to flex and think you are above the law. Re-evaluate your morals, brand and what you really want to put out into the universe because karma and what goes around comes around is very real my friend and it may just bite you in the ass one of these days. You are classless, a bully and a total and absolute nasty human being. Even if you say it a million times that you are a good person and only want to make everyone happy and give out good vibes, doesn't make it appear that way or even true, careful Sarah because your mask is slipping and more and more people are seeing the real you.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I count SEVEN surfboards in that garage gym - I don't surf so maybe someone else can speak to whether that's an excessive number of surfboards for one person (Kurt) to own?? :unsure:

Reactions: 13
First photo: I know they're on a rack but that's Fox underneath 20kg plates 😬

Second photo: why can't Saran just be half normal?! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Its against workplace safety to do that in a real gym (crawl under machines [edit: or weights etc] like that) So I wouldn’t trust it in a home gym rigged up by Kurt The Balding Surfie ExTradie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
now we know the first port of call to look for copied recipes when Sunee is released in 2050. They should pre write the copyright lawsuit now to save time!

Did anyone else notice Sarah's engagement ring is super loose? Like she's lost a lot of body fat recently. Also, since when does she wear a second gold band? Did they get married or did I never notice that?
It’s always been loose, she never got it re sized to fit because she clearly enjoys the look of it being loose on her “tiny human” hands *eyeroll*

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yes foxy likes to move room to room and play in dangerous places because his mum does not interact with him so he needs to find something to do.. in the gym 😳

i also find it hilarious Sarah can’t understand what her son wants.. “I’m really finding it hard to understand what are you trying to communicate” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Surprise surprise it’s because she hardly spends any time with him and even if she is it’s through the phone 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I count SEVEN surfboards in that garage gym - I don't surf so maybe someone else can speak to whether that's an excessive number of surfboards for one person (Kurt) to own?? :unsure:
Maybe slightly, most of them are gifted. However, it’s normal for most avid surfers to have something along the lines of a short board, long board, maybe a mal, a SUP and maybe a soft/top or foamie. Around 1-4 is an average/normal number of boards.

I think it just speaks to their greed/gate keeping of hobbies and the use of sports for props and aesthetics. Like that MX shoot that still gets so under my bloody skin, I showed it to the girls I race with and they were rolling on the ground laughing at her stupid face and poses and the “I have tiny hands hehehe”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's blocked me 🤣 presumably for me commenting on the small business page. HOWWWWWWWW lame and sad that is lol. Ah well she was doing my absolute head in anyway. Nob head.
At least we know now that she has been on their page and seen her outcome!

Reactions: 10
Sarah's Day statements that didn't age well:

1) "I just get sad if I make anyone upset, you know, like my whole channel and everything I do is making you happy and empowering everyone...I just get really anxious and shaky if I make people sad, and I hate conflict"
2) "I'm the last person to judge anyone or to try and be controversial....I just want everyone to be happy"
3) "You guys know, I hate conflict, I hate controversy, I don't want to offend anyone. If I thought it would offend anyone I would have never ever ever done it!"

It seems like Sarah's really shaky and anxious after unashamedly ruining someone's business during a global pandemic! Fake tan, skincare routines, rambling about bathrooms, playing in the park, vlogging, laughing at Kurt's hair - she's just a bundle of bleeping nerves clearly! Of course she never meant to offend anyone when she wrongly accused a small business of fraud!! She was clearly just trying to make "everyone happy" by showing compassion and deleting her slanderous comments. She hates conflict SO much she can't even apologise when she's ruined someone's life.

This girl is bleeping vile and there aren't enough words to describe how despicable she is. Such a nasty, cold-hearted and cruel person. I don't understand why this hasn't blown up yet!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Ignoring the fact that she has many crazy stans..

I wonder what it’s like to have so many people against you? These threads absolutely FLY and we are gaining more people everyday. Is she just used to it and that’s where the AcT cOnFiDeNt & nOoNe WiLl qUeStIoN yOu came from?

Well Sarah, we are questioning you. Quite a lot of us are, actually. The top posts on these threads have over 150 reactions/likes on them ..

Reactions: 42
Why is she doing ANOTHER campaign? Like, why? What is she selling now? It’s so gross and transparent. She just wants money. And she constantly hypes up these campaigns and they are just so dumb. It’s ridiculous

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Hahaha legit, I went to watch, opened one and heard her say “hey guizeeeee” and closed it straight away

I’ll just keep tabs here 🤣 not a chance I’m suffering through that
How many times I roll my eyes while watching her video or laugh at her...She seems to go all theatrical lately and sounds unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many Christmas PJ sets has she released? Is it 2? She said she’s does one every year.

The monochrome ones she’s copied and the Fox ones?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.