Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not insinuating anything, merely pointing out facts
You’re definitely right. I saw her with a man in her car (the Honda that she so happily bragged about buying) outside the school. I walk right past the place that she parks every Thursday. She then posted stories of them being at the winter walk place later that night without showing anyone else, just Isla. Lachlan was obvs in the pushchair.

You’re definitely right. I saw her with a man in her car (the Honda that she so happily bragged about buying) outside the school. I walk right past the place that she parks every Thursday. She then posted stories of them being at the winter walk place later that night without showing anyone else, just Isla. Lachlan was obvs in the pushchair.
Big deal ??‍♀ I go out for lunch/drinks with my brother in law/best friends partner/partners best friend frequently. And I’d support them if they were left on their own with their little ones ??‍♀

Big deal ??‍♀ I go out for lunch/drinks with my brother in law/best friends partner/partners best friend frequently. And I’d support them if they were left on their own with their little ones ??‍♀
Not saying there is anything wrong with it just saying she tried to hide the fact ?‍♀

I wasn’t saying there’s anything bad about it. The point was people were saying how she never takes the kids out by herself and she made it look like she did on her stories. Could have been a women in the car with her, doesn’t matter.

Reactions: 1
Why does Isla have a child gate on her bedroom?

Also as well as the baby gate Isla also still uses a sippy cup?

Last edited:
Why does Isla have a child gate on her bedroom?

Also as well as the baby gate Isla also still uses a sippy cup?
I don't get why Lachlan is still in nappies, has a bottle, dummy, still in a cot with a sleeping sack. He's 2! I could under stand maybe if he had a dummy and slept in cot but all of them make him seem like he is still 6 months. He needs a quilt and a pillow.

She also said he only has a bottle out night but she pulled the bottle from his nursery bag the other day.

Is it also normal to bath your kids every night?

Reactions: 2
It’s perfectly normal for 2 year olds to sleep in a cot, in a sleeping bag/grobag and of course wear nappies have a dummy etc. He’s 2 not 22!

Same goes for bathing!

Reactions: 15
It’s perfectly normal for 2 year olds to sleep in a cot, in a sleeping bag/grobag and of course wear nappies have a dummy etc. He’s 2 not 22!

Same goes for bathing!
My goddaughter is younger than Lachlan and she's in pants, no bottle, no dummy and she sleeps in a normal bed. As I said if he had just a few 'baby' things it would be find but he hasnt transitioned anything!

My 15 month old hasn't had a sleep sack for about 2 months. Quilt and pillow there.
My eldest was still in nappies and a cot at that age.
Baby gate for Isla is ridiculous.

Bathing every night is normal. However for me it's part of routine for my youngest of bath, feed, bed!

Reactions: 3
My 15 month old hasn't had a sleep sack for about 2 months. Quilt and pillow there.
My eldest was still in nappies and a cot at that age.
Baby gate for Isla is ridiculous.

Bathing every night is normal. However for me it's part of routine for my youngest of bath, feed, bed!
Maybe I was a bit judgy about the bath. It just seems alot of effort every night! ??

At that age my daughter was still in a cot, a grobag, had a bottle of milk before bed and wore nappies.

Personally I see nothing wrong in that as they are still young in my eyes!

Different strokes for different folks as the saying goes, just because one child is doing something doesn’t make what another is doing not ‘normal’.

Reactions: 6
Maybe I was a bit judgy about the bath. It just seems alot of effort every night! ??
Oh it absolutely is A LOT of effort.
However my child does not sleep so any attempt to make him sleep better is well worth it ?
I don't do it with my eldest as he understands "get to bed now!". Probably unnecessary is her children's case.

Oh it absolutely is A LOT of effort.
However my child does not sleep so any attempt to make him sleep better is well worth it ?
I don't do it with my eldest as he understands "get to bed now!". Probably unnecessary is her children's case.
You probably have but have you tried the sleepy from lush? May help with sleep :)

Completely normal for a 2 year old to have a gro bag instead of duvet, have a bottle of milk, a nappy on and sleep in a cot. There aren’t set rules. As much as I agree with the majority of stuff on here; if you don’t have children don’t comment on whether a child should be bathed every night, be in a cot because trust me unless you have kids you don’t know. And just because your sisters kid is potty trained before two doesn’t mean every child should be! I like this forum but really dislike the judging of parenting like that. My four year old still has a siply cup of milk every night but I’m a great mum and it’s completely fine. No hate just saying

Reactions: 9
I don't get why Lachlan is still in nappies, has a bottle, dummy, still in a cot with a sleeping sack. He's 2! I could under stand maybe if he had a dummy and slept in cot but all of them make him seem like he is still 6 months. He needs a quilt and a pillow.

She also said he only has a bottle out night but she pulled the bottle from his nursery bag the other day.

Is it also normal to bath your kids every night?
Honestly all children are different. He may sleep better in the sack or may be a comfort thing. My daughter doesn’t like having a blanket or duvet, my son is the total opposite he loves his warm thick duvet.

L may have the bottle for nap time at nursery to help him get off to sleep.

My children have a bath every night but this is part of their routine and they are pretty grubby by the end of the day.

Some kids pick up potty training quickly, others don’t or aren’t ready until they are 3+.

May be the case that they haven’t had chance to take the safety gate off Islas door yet.

Reactions: 4
Completely normal for a 2 year old to have a gro bag instead of duvet, have a bottle of milk, a nappy on and sleep in a cot. There aren’t set rules. As much as I agree with the majority of stuff on here; if you don’t have children don’t comment on whether a child should be bathed every night, be in a cot because trust me unless you have kids you don’t know. And just because your sisters kid is potty trained before two doesn’t mean every child should be! I like this forum but really dislike the judging of parenting like that. My four year old still has a siply cup of milk every night but I’m a great mum and it’s completely fine. No hate just saying
Sorry, I know every child is different but I just feel like she wants to keep him a baby ?‍♀.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.