Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Sarah. No ceilidh for her as no babysitter. What a shame for her. So glad her parents went without her. Shame eh.

Reactions: 4
When she can’t get a babysitter she reminds me of a child who has been grounded so can’t go out to play with her friends ?

Reactions: 3
Posting her 4 year old up and playing games at 9pm. ?‍♀ I know when you get to be teen/older staying up a bit later is capable but at 4 you still need to sleep at a decent time.

Reactions: 1
My heart breaks for Lachlan. He is gonna watch that Christmas day vlog back when he is older and wonder where he was for 90% of it? Even when he was trying to show her his dinosaurs from Santa she was to focused on Isla.

Should she have also blurred the number for Robs ship? I'm not all that knowledgable on the forces but I feel like something like that should be kept private!

Reactions: 3
I am on countdown for Rob's return so that she can no longer milk the 'solo parenting' tripe she spouts. It is incredibly offensive to people who genuinely have to cope on their own without all the support Sarah gets.

Reactions: 7
What is it with the tongue poking out just behind her teeth smile she insists on doing in every single bloody photo!

Reactions: 6
I am on countdown for Rob's return so that she can no longer milk the 'solo parenting' tripe she spouts. It is incredibly offensive to people who genuinely have to cope on their own without all the support Sarah gets.
When he comes back she will never be home as she gets him to repay 6 months of not getting to go out as she’s been “solo parenting” poor guy.

L is only included in the latest vlog for about a minute :(

Think I’m gonna stop watching and following, find it too sad and frustrating at the mo.

I hope in the new year Sarah will spend less time on social media and YouTube and more time with her children.

Reactions: 2
I wonder when rob gets home that she will moan about this page and he will see it and maybe get her hell to remove herself from the rut she is in and get her the hell she needs.

Don't forget Rob 'owes her big time' leaving her to have to beg for babysitters and sleepovers with friends all the while he is swanning abord his ship defending our country. Lets all remember the importance thing here is the sacrifices Sarah has had to make.
The man won't be allowed to even unpack before she sets him to work and leaves him for her well earned me time.

Just watched her evening routine. Why cant Isla take of her own shoes and coat from school? And did we really need to see Lachlan's dirty nappy?
It's lovely she puts the children to bed and reads them a story ect, I think that's so important that children have a bed time story.
I do wonder though why Lachlan doesnt have a pillow and why she cleans his teeth in bed?!

Reactions: 1
It will be interesting to see when she travels back with them. After a long time away surely you’d go back on the Saturday to give them a bit of time at home before the school term starts.

Didn’t she send them to school the very next day after traveling back from Dubai? They must have been exhausted.

What was that on Islas face/hand earlier on insta stories? I presumed it was hand foot & mouth but then she took them out to a garden centre?

What was that on Islas face/hand earlier on insta stories? I presumed it was hand foot & mouth but then she took them out to a garden centre?
I thought it was hand foot and mouth too. Sarah said she didn't know what it was though.

Looked like it to me too. I imagine if she knew it was hand foot and mouth she’d still drag her out and infect everyone else’s children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.