Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From her latest post it doesn't seem to have got any worse so maybe it isn't HFM

Reactions: 1
She really annoys me! Out of all of the “mummy vloggers” she is always out like constantly hardly sees the children & never stops complaining ?

Reactions: 2
Why oh why she doesn't get daytime flights I don't know
I just came to say this! I honestly hope she isn't travelling back from London because if they've just left 18 mins ago they won't be home till atleast half 12!

She's a sly one. She could be being paid for the views or just wants lots of views so the brand works with her again. Either way no need for the "I'm not being paid to share it"

Screenshot_20190105-105349.jpg

She's a sly one. She could be being paid for the views or just wants lots of views so the brand works with her again. Either way no need for the "I'm not being paid to share it"

View attachment 3840
I feel like this is telling us that usuallybthey get paid for the video AND an additional amount for sharing it? Do they get paid more if they share it more?

They didn’t get home until gone midnight but kids are being dragged out for lunch with Sarah’s friends today ?

She wonders why they fell a sleep in the car and Lachlan has woken up grumpy! ? Have a day at home with your children who are tired after not getting home until after midnight! She could have done an online food shop as well to be delivered for this morning so they didn’t have to go out!

Reactions: 3
She’s posted a story now to say she doesn’t know why L is so grumpy. Probably because he’s absolutely knackered you moron!!!

Reactions: 3
She looks like she’s another one who’s had her lips plumped? Her top lip looks different? Maybe just lipstick.

She didn't realise that the kids had an inset day tomorrow! I bet her work are going to love her having the first day off after Christmas!

Her latest photo looks so fake. Too much editing for sure.

Funny how she never misses a blogger event and is completely organised for that, can’t keep up with the kids school dates though.

Reactions: 5
I do like that shade of lip stick. I’m afraid I can’t afford Bobbi brown though ? I may be wrong but I’ve seen a lot of Bobbi Brown over the last few days on insta so wonder if they have been gifted.
I think she’s unorganised because she juggles so much and it’s to her own detriment really. She doesn’t need to do so much. Nothing stopping her just going to her normal job and then spending time with kids on the weekend. Her choice to do YouTube, then she moans that she’s got so much on or she’s tired! Well no wonder really...

Seems like she did take a friend with her to the garden centre Christmas walk but we never saw him/her (was that the same day she was seen picking Isla up with a man?)

Why does Isla always sound like she has a cold?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.