Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems to be a trend with instamums to favour the older child. I guess it’s because they’re easier to photograph and understand a little more about what to say and do etc. It’s sad but a lot of threads on here mention the Mum favouring the older or “easier” child.

Reactions: 1
It seems to be a trend with instamums to favour the older child. I guess it’s because they’re easier to photograph and understand a little more about what to say and do etc. It’s sad but a lot of threads on here mention the Mum favouring the older or “easier” child.
Unless you're Rebecca meldrum who clearly had no time for her eldest 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Why does she never pick Lachlan up early and do something special with him? 😔
It's heartbreaking seeing how left out Lachlan is all the time. Especially when both parents take Isla out. Why can't one pick up Lachlen?
I'm assuming she's one of these parents who feels she pays for nursery so he will get his money's worth 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I see she's put a post up about the terrorist attack in NZ. Did she put one up when we had our attacks?

I see she's put a post up about the terrorist attack in NZ. Did she put one up when we had our attacks?
9 hours ago there was a bit of talk on an Insta post about how the only people to acknowledge the attacks were Katie Ellison and brummy. I wonder if that's shamed Sarah into posting?

A trip to Costa. Bet he was thrilled. Makes sense now, she was off for a spa day.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sarah seems quieter at the moment, can only be a good thing. Hope she has more balance in her life concentrating on living rather than telling the world about every minute detail.

Reactions: 5
Sarah seems quieter at the moment, can only be a good thing. Hope she has more balance in her life concentrating on living rather than telling the world about every minute detail.
Definitely quieter since Rob has been home.

On her most recent photo on insta of her and Jess (think it’s the second photo on her grid) the fillers and botox is very obvious.

Reactions: 2
I feel like something is going on with her. She put a post up yesterday about negative news and there seems to be alot of Lachlan in stories/posts.

Reactions: 2
Husband home after leave. Very quiet on social media. She’s just said that something very exciting is happening at the end of the week

Not seen many boomerangs of boozy nights out recently. She mentions on her latest photo about gossip and lies, not sure there’s that much of that on this thread tbh 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.