Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes i feel she always looks so awkward. The way she stands for photos is always so unflattering! I first though she was meaning to stand in a funny pose but she does the same in her haul try on videos!

Reactions: 8
Is she alluding to here in all the talk about negativity or is she getting comments elsewhere?

Are the NHS in England really paying “influencers” now?
Imagine taking money for posting a zero-effort photo of yourself standing in a pharmacy at a time of unprecedented strain for the NHS. Imagine doing this when your family is already so financially 'comfortable' that you have enough disposable income for Gucci, botox and lip fillers, unlike (I'd imagine, anyway) a big proportion of the NHS staff who are actually providing the service she's 'promoting'. It certainly wouldn't sit right with me.

It seems like I've been blocked by Sarah on Insta (I had to log out to see her feed) - despite never commenting on anything she posted, only viewing her stories a handful of times ever, and not even being a follower!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Imagine taking money for posting a zero-effort photo of yourself standing in a pharmacy at a time of unprecedented strain for the NHS. Imagine doing this when your family is already so financially 'comfortable' that you have enough disposable income for Gucci, botox and lip fillers, unlike (I'd imagine, anyway) a big proportion of the NHS staff who are actually providing the service she's 'promoting'. It certainly wouldn't sit right with me.

It seems like I've been blocked by Sarah on Insta (I had to log out to see her feed) - despite never commenting on anything she posted, only viewing her stories a handful of times ever, and not even being a follower!
This doesn't surprise me in the least. She's taken money from a charity before. She's a despicable, money-grabbing witch.:mad:

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she take money from the British Legion before for promoting the poppy appeal or something forces related?

I saw Mummaizzo do an ad post the other day but it clearly said her fee had been donated to a food bank.

Reactions: 5
I'm suprised that pharmacy agreed to it. I'm sure it's a little family run one (if there is such a thing in pharmacy's 😂!) There are lots of chain ones in the area I thought she'd have used.
I agree though it's sickening shes now doing ads for the NHS!

Reactions: 3
I just cannot believe that somebody somewhere in the nhs decided to pay influencers to teach us how to use a pharmacy.

Donating the money to a food bank shows a touch of class by that other influencer at least.

Lip fillers, botox, hair extensions, nails etc don’t pay for themselves.

Fair enough do ads but she has also advertised sleep medication previously which doesn’t sit well with me either.

Reactions: 6
Just watched her latest story. Wtf has she done to her face? I thought she had her lips done but her whole face looks completely different now. One eye looks smaller than the other too?!

Reactions: 4
Just watched her latest story. Wtf has she done to her face? I thought she had her lips done but her whole face looks completely different now. One eye looks smaller than the other too?!
Jeez, that's scary how odd her face looks! One eye is so much bigger!
I'm guessing Lachlan isn't going to spend the holiday with his grandparents, poor sod will probably be stuck in nursery all week.
I don't understand why she didn't pick him up on her way home from work either.

Jeez, that's scary how odd her face looks! One eye is so much bigger!
I'm guessing Lachlan isn't going to spend the holiday with his grandparents, poor sod will probably be stuck in nursery all week.
I don't understand why she didn't pick him up on her way home from work either.
Absolutely, all this bollocks about not judging as they are soooo hardworking. Why would you pack one child off and not the other. She has to carry on paying for Lachlan at nursery so it wouldn’t enter her head to think he would like to be at his grandparents like his sister. FFS stop acting like a complete botoxed twit. Plus, stop doing the victim thing. You clearly put working above your kids because you do YOUTUBE!!! You have a good job and you still bother to put you kids on the internet!!!! Get a grip.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely, all this bollocks about not judging as they are soooo hardworking. Why would you pack one child off and not the other. She has to carry on paying for Lachlan at nursery so it wouldn’t enter her head to think he would like to be at his grandparents like his sister. FFS stop acting like a complete botoxed twit. Plus, stop doing the victim thing. You clearly put working above your kids because you do YOUTUBE!!! You have a good job and you still bother to put you kids on the internet!!!! Get a grip.
You'd have thought she'd love to have got rid of them both for the week! It just seems sad that she'd rather have Lachlan in nursery when he could be making memories with his grandparents.

Reactions: 1
You'd have thought she'd love to have got rid of them both for the week! It just seems sad that she'd rather have Lachlan in nursery when he could be making memories with his grandparents.
Yes. And then she talks about being broody for a third baby🙄 No!!!! FFS look after the two you have first!! Out of all the mummy vloggers to me she is the fakest of them all. Everything is staged, the stupid tongue poking out on every photo clearly a practiced shot.
The whole Charity money grabbing just sums it up. It’s all for the cameras and likes. Otherwise, WHY would you do bloody YouTube with a good flexible job? She moans constantly about her army husband life and how busy they are but it’s all of her own doing.

I wonder if her parents said they would only have Isla? Lachlan seems like he has a bit of a tricky temperament, perhaps they were scared to have him stay for a week?!

Reactions: 1
I wonder if her parents said they would only have Isla? Lachlan seems like he has a bit of a tricky temperament, perhaps they were scared to have him stay for a week?!
I doubt it. As much as I think Sarah is a twit her family seem so lovely. I think it’s down to them thinking we have to pay for him to be there so just keep him in. He should be there with Isla. To be honest, Lachlan just seems to me like a normal 2.5 year old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.