Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt it. As much as I think Sarah is a twit her family seem so lovely. I think it’s down to them thinking we have to pay for him to be there so just keep him in. He should be there with Isla. To be honest, Lachlan just seems to me like a normal 2.5 year old
I think Lachlan's issue is he just wants to be loved and I can imagine he's only really shown love when there is a camera around. A week away from the camera would probably have done him the world of good.

I wonder if they'll keep him off next week when Isla is back?

Reactions: 3
I doubt it. As much as I think Sarah is a twit her family seem so lovely. I think it’s down to them thinking we have to pay for him to be there so just keep him in. He should be there with Isla. To be honest, Lachlan just seems to me like a normal 2.5 year old
Fair point, her parents do seem nice! Poor kid. Hopefully he will get a week off nursery the following week.

Reactions: 1
Ughh just ready her caption to the photo of her and Lachlan. “So nice to have him all to myself” she could have a whole day with him to herself every week if she wanted to! She chooses to send him to nursery so she can edit and get her hair done.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It's honestly sad that she is just realising this is the only time than Lachlan has ever had both parents to himself. Especially when Isla gets in weekly after school on a Thurs or Friday!

Reactions: 2
Isla is away and she's still taking up all of Sarah's Insta stories! Can someone go and kidnap Lachlan and show him what real love is?

I find her so false. She clearly still struggles food as she always feels she has to show and justify what she eats and always showing what the kids have. I find she really just goes through the motions of being a parent as it all seems really forced..if you don’t want to take your kid to football and ballet...don’t!! It doesn’t make u a tit parent because u want to just chill out and relax with them on the weekend! They would probably rather u be with them than ship them off for the sake of mumzy video content!! She seems desperately unhappy to me and I think it’s unfortunate that she struggled with Lachlan bit I’ve been there..my middle boy is a little fecker like him but as they get older I just get used to it 😂

I find her so false. She clearly still struggles food as she always feels she has to show and justify what she eats and always showing what the kids have. I find she really just goes through the motions of being a parent as it all seems really forced..if you don’t want to take your kid to football and ballet...don’t!! It doesn’t make u a tit parent because u want to just chill out and relax with them on the weekend! They would probably rather u be with them than ship them off for the sake of mumzy video content!! She seems desperately unhappy to me and I think it’s unfortunate that she struggled with Lachlan bit I’ve been there..my middle boy is a little fecker like him but as they get older I just get used to it 😂
I get the impression she doesn’t get much happiness from food, I suppose there’s lots of people like that, but it projects into the food she feeds the kids. They just eat such boring food, and rarely seem to all eat together. Food is a big part of our families routine and bonding, I love to make nice meals for my family and to sit down and enjoy it together. I get it’s not always possible with work, I work too and we can’t always eat as a family but when possible I make the effort to. Lachlan does seem hard work I will agree with you there.

Yes she seems deep down very unhappy. She thinks keeping them busy makes her a great mum but that's not what's important!

Reactions: 5
Who's brave enough to message her insta stories and say you assume she prefers Isla to Lachlan 😂😂

• Haha
I find her quite stuck up. I used to like her. I do like Rob though, I think he's from Yorkshire, so probably why ;) I stopped watching her when he left I just wasn't enjoying the videos without him lol. Her Mum seems a brill mum though so hands on all the way from Aberdeen. But I think that's what bugs me. She works a lot yes... But always complaining that she doesn't go out or see her friends. Erm... Yes you do. You're very lucky. When your mum flies down at any available opportunity to help you out and you go out, I've seen friends have the kids and she has kids in nursery also. I know Robs away which must be very hard but I'm sure there's people in same situation with a lot less help. I unfollowed because of that fake smile she does, or seems fake to me for photos and thumbnails if I'm honest. Kids seems lovely though!

Reactions: 4
Why are they getting to Scotland at 3/4am why didn't they leave earlier?
Ohhh because she had a photo shoot in London, didn’t you hear she’s a superstar now 🙄
My guess is they waited for Rob to pick up Lachlan from nursery before driving up to London to meet her.

Ohhh because she had a photo shoot in London, didn’t you hear she’s a superstar now 🙄
My guess is they waited for Rob to pick up Lachlan from nursery before driving up to London to meet her.
You'd have thought they'd have all gone to London for her photoshoot and gone straight from there. Lachlan doesn't need to go to nursery.

Why are they getting to Scotland at 3/4am why didn't they leave earlier?

She’s talking shite anyway. It’s easily a 10 hour drive from London - Aberdeen, and that’s without traffic or stops. So it would take a good 12 hours minimum if they stop a few times.

Why didn’t they leave as soon as she finished pretending to be a “model” at her “shoot” (or why don’t they just fly to Aberdeen instead of driving?!)

How long do we think she’ll be there before she leaves the kids and rob to head out with her old girl friends?

What the duck is that insta story where Lachlan has his drink stuck? Why would you film that?! Like he’s struggling and needs help.. a sane person would just help him but oh no Sarah thinks
“ooh I best get my camera out and put this on my insta stories so everyone can see that I DO like Lachlan”
🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Like how she showed us he chucked everything out his cot! Obviously was bored and noone was getting him up. Put the camera down and sort your son out!

I’ve not looked at her page in a while and she bores me to tears but what in holy hell is with the belt/jumper/skirt combo?
8D202AD4-3C43-4FC9-8F39-276F1AEE48FD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.