Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a shame if you feel you have to have a drink to unwind but that’s just my view, and if she really has no one close by to help in an emergency why would you risk it? Seems crazy to me but we all parent differently
Totally agree. Maybe that’s cos one drink wouldn’t do anything to help unwind me lol. I’ve barely had a drink since I had first 5 years ago and never really understood how people miss it when pregnant. I’m another who worries about what if the kids get sick etc. We’ve had to take kid to a and e and we could drive. He was ill and admitted but not needing an ambulance. I would have been mortified if I had had to get an ambulance cos I’d had a drink when they were in my care - the drink would result in my care being slightly less. In my view. But that’s not the point here really. The point is she has nights out which would not be a one drink affair and then drives after. Would need 12 hours to be legal to drive.

Reactions: 2
Ive got to agree with the drink thing, I've never got the whole alcohol thing and it was made worse for me when my Nan got rushed to hospital and my Mum had to drive my Dad there because he'd had a drink.

Reactions: 1
So she had to go to Tesco to get food for some brand work. I swear we only ever see the kids eat snacks or pasta at home. Does she ever actually cook a decent meal for them without being paid to by Hello Fresh?

She’s filmed the kids having roast chicken, meat balls, stir fry. They seem to be pretty good eaters too.

Totally agree. Maybe that’s cos one drink wouldn’t do anything to help unwind me lol. I’ve barely had a drink since I had first 5 years ago and never really understood how people miss it when pregnant. I’m another who worries about what if the kids get sick etc. We’ve had to take kid to a and e and we could drive. He was ill and admitted but not needing an ambulance. I would have been mortified if I had had to get an ambulance cos I’d had a drink when they were in my care - the drink would result in my care being slightly less. In my view. But that’s not the point here really. The point is she has nights out which would not be a one drink affair and then drives after. Would need 12 hours to be legal to drive.
Whatever happened to taxis/friends? I don’t drink that much so it wouldn’t bother me not too but surely she’s allowed to wind down

Whatever happened to taxis/friends? I don’t drink that much so it wouldn’t bother me not too but surely she’s allowed to wind down
Never said she wasn’t allowed to wind down but sometimes you have to make sacrifices when it comes to kids. And not like she rarely does it either.

Reactions: 5
It would be nice to see them sit down and enjoy the same meal together. She normally makes the children something completely different from what she is having.

Personally I would not be able to cope with a hangover and two small children to look after the next day. It just wouldn't be worth it.

Reactions: 3
Why does she still treat Lachlan like a baby? She does all these activities with Isla but Lachlan is two, he would have an understanding now!

How many Q&As can one person do? ?

She’s apparently got sooo much work to do, still time for a few boring Q&As though. And a hair appointment.

She must have been reading here as she’s definitely being more affectionate with Lachlan lately

She’s apparently got sooo much work to do, still time for a few boring Q&As though. And a hair appointment.

She must have been reading here as she’s definitely being more affectionate with Lachlan lately
I noticed she's showing him more affection too. It's sad that a bunch of strangers have to make comments for her to do that!

Lets take the kids on a festive trail but keep the two yr old in the buggy! Makes me so angry!

If she’s out on her own with them at least one of them will be in the pushchair! I would understand if Isla was younger and was at that age where they like to run off but she’s 4 almost 5 and seems to be really well behaved so I don’t see why L needs to be stuck in the pushchair all the time!

Out last night with work, out for drinks with the girls tonight. Who has she dumpednher children on this time?

Reactions: 4
Work drinks last weekend, work drinks yesterday and girls night tonight. If that’s what “solo parenting” is then I don’t see what she’s moanibg about.

Reactions: 6
Work drinks last weekend, work drinks yesterday and girls night tonight. If that’s what “solo parenting” is then I don’t see what she’s moanibg about.
How is she even that popular?

I doubt she is. A complete hanger on who at the slightest sniff of a night out will invite herself along.

Reactions: 6
I have 3 children. 4 years and under. One just learnt to walk a few weeks ago and if I went on trail with them all they’d all walk a bit. She should be considering leaving the pram at home by now. By Lachlan’s age my eldest two would go everywhere by balance bike/scooter by, shock horror, walking. They never got a pram unless massively long walk or on holiday.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.