Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t this the same crap Mrs M
Was flogging before Xmas??
Yes Mrs Meldrum used it on a day old jumper or something to get a second day out of it, again ? if it actually needed a wash but the bed sheets are beyond disgusting!

Reactions: 4
And he has now taken Isla swimming while she stays at home! He's been away for 6 months and doesn't even get a lie in on his first morning home! I'm surprised she didn't make him take Lachlan with him too!
to be fair he probably wanted to take her and watch my husband does all the club's when he's home

with regards to the photo my guess is the camera was filming and she took a still shot for the pic

So from her insta it seems both parents have taken Isla to the park and to Costa but I'm guessing Lachlan is still in nursery. That breaks my heart!

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she’s said before she finishes at 1pm on Fridays? Why is L in nursery all day?

It really is awful. She could spend so much more time with Lachlan. .. I couldn't live with myself having a day and afternoon off a week and not spending it with my child.

Reactions: 4
Latest instagram video - is Isla wearing a backpack in her car seat while “London bound” ?

Latest instagram video - is Isla wearing a backpack in her car seat while “London bound” ?
No I think it’s the grey straps of her car seat? And then the black car seat strap going across?

No I think it’s the grey straps of her car seat? And then the black car seat strap going across?
Looks like a backpack - she needs to adjust the head rest of the seat it’s too low (there should be 2 finger space between shoulders and bottom of the head rest and the seat belt is twisted also NOT fed through the correct guides! It looks like it’s one of the Cybex high back boosters.

Stop videoing your kids and make sure they are safely in their car seats!!!
F43002A3-2862-4599-85DD-2C13ED634D30.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
That car seat setup is awful!!! ?‍♀??
These "influencers" are a joke! Why don't they arrange some child safety courses rather than these YouTube events/retreats/constant nights out!

Reactions: 3
That car seat setup is awful!!! ?‍♀??
These "influencers" are a joke! Why don't they arrange some child safety courses rather than these YouTube events/retreats/constant nights out!
They are all the same. Mrs Meldrum with her gifted now #ad cosatto seats - S seatbelt was never fed through the proper seat guides or lap positioned.

I’m sure I’ve seen Lachlan in a thick coat and the head rest too low and straps too loose.

Worse offender is the sacconejoly with all the kids especially Alessia.

But the prize would go to the Inghams that don’t even bother with car seats or often seat belts!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 0
They are all the same. Mrs Meldrum with her gifted now #ad cosatto seats - S seatbelt was never fed through the proper seat guides or lap positioned.

I’m sure I’ve seen Lachlan in a thick coat and the head rest too low and straps too loose.

Worse offender is the sacconejoly with all the kids especially Alessia.

But the prize would go to the Inghams that don’t even bother with car seats or often seat belts!
I noticed that Meldrum said she'd turned Poppy FF, I think it was last time they went on a holiday somewhere they turned her for the car journey! Haven't shown her in the seat since!

They could be using their channels and Insta for such good purposes like educating the sheep on car safety, they should be all about promoting rear facing!

I noticed that Meldrum said she'd turned Poppy FF, I think it was last time they went on a holiday somewhere they turned her for the car journey! Haven't shown her in the seat since!

They could be using their channels and Insta for such good purposes like educating the sheep on car safety, they should be all about promoting rear facing!
Sarah and MM have already have spoken about car seats...as seen on their defuncted Blogs, old style kindly gifted was asked to review!

Pity they didn’t bother to read the manual that came with the seats. It’s only to protect their kids lives incase of an accident nothing major like what’s new in primark this week!!

D599008F-7985-4CFC-BE0F-9618BC0C3585.jpeg
20E725C9-8A8A-4919-A8D4-A45F57FC00CE.jpeg
F0F02071-1F41-4B1B-9367-DE0B72CCBA4B.jpeg

Anyone else notice her post on Jess Aveys photo that she couldn’t wait for girls night or something this weekend?

Must have been reading here as it’s total radio silence on both their Instagrams.

Reactions: 2
Anyone watch the fridge/freezer video? I haven't as I don't think I could handle the excitement of it all ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who the duck wants to see the contents of a strangers bleeping freezer?! Give me a break!!
Seriously- who watches this horse tit! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.