Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha. She has had some tit looks in her time but this has to be the most horrendous. Why is she also standing like that! ‘Get me away from these offspring of mine and get me to a gin bar’ she obviously think she looks great to put it on the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haha. She has had some tit looks in her time but this has to be the most horrendous. Why is she also standing like that! ‘Get me away from these offspring of mine and get me to a gin bar’ she obviously think she looks great to put it on the gram!
It looks like something a four year old would put together after raiding their mums wardrobe.

I think she just wanted to get the Gucci belt in the shot imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Isla gets a birthday party, I'm pretty sure Lachlan didn't! 🙄 I wonder if he's even invited. Probably sent to the neighbours.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
KLAXON Sarah is promoting a charity (looks like good cause actually) and she is not, repeat not, getting paid for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does Lachlan go to any groups/activities yet? Isla does swimming, ballet and football and Sarah was talking about signing her up for rainbows the other night. What about Lachlan??

Reactions: 3
Does Lachlan go to any groups/activities yet? Isla does swimming, ballet and football and Sarah was talking about signing her up for rainbows the other night. What about Lachlan??
No I don't think he does. If she signed him up for swimming now because of his age she'd have to go in the pool with him which is probably why he doesn't do swimming.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No I don't think he does. If she signed him up for swimming now because of his age she'd have to go in the pool with him which is probably why he doesn't do swimming.
So sad 😞. To be fair he’s probably knackered from a whole week at nursery full time!

How old is her son? He’s always in a buggy being pushed around, never see him out walking - just curious as he looks old enough to be walking? (I mean walking outdoors, I appreciate that he can walk around indoors!)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
How old is her son? He’s always in a buggy being pushed around, never see him out walking - just curious as he looks old enough to be walking? (I mean walking outdoors, I appreciate that he can walk around indoors!)
His birthday is a week or so before my goddaughters. He'll be 3 in October.

I know all children are different but the difference between him and my goddaughter is crazy. She's like a child now rather than a baby where he still seems like a baby.

My one year old walks more than Lachlan and he didn't walk until 18 months. Lachlan is very babied.
Sometimes I think he is very babied and other times I think Sarah wants him out of the way so she doesn’t have to chase him round, tidy his mess, play with him etc and she can browse Instagram and vlog. I feel like she finds it much easier to parent Isla and wants to do lots of fun things with her and L is like a third wheel. Sounds awful to say but it does come across like that!

Reactions: 7
Sometimes I think he is very babied and other times I think Sarah wants him out of the way so she doesn’t have to chase him round, tidy his mess, play with him etc and she can browse Instagram and vlog. I feel like she finds it much easier to parent Isla and wants to do lots of fun things with her and L is like a third wheel. Sounds awful to say but it does come across like that!
100% agree with you.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know what her other Instagram is that she sells the kids clothes on? Wanna have a nosey as she's just had a sort out 😂

Anyone know what her other Instagram is that she sells the kids clothes on? Wanna have a nosey as she's just had a sort out 😂
Can’t remember the name of her selling account but last time she posted the link I had a look. The clothes were so crumpled and creased, looked like they’d been shoved in the loft for a few years. Plus they were quite expensive considering they’re second hand and some were even gifted to her in the first place!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can’t remember the name of her selling account but last time she posted the link I had a look. The clothes were so crumpled and creased, looked like they’d been shoved in the loft for a few years. Plus they were quite expensive considering they’re second hand and some were even gifted to her in the first place!
Yeah that's why I wanted a nosey 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.