Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't even say she has a strong bond with Isla. Just that Isla is better at performing in front of the camera.
But then again how can she expect to bond with them when they're at school/nursery all week and then with who ever she can find to have them at the weekend!

Reactions: 4
Luckily both children seem to have a wonderful relationship with Rob.and with Sarah's mum.

Reactions: 2
Just watched her latest video - why does her reception age child wear a bib?! And not just a bib but one of those rubber catch bibs?!

Reactions: 8
What time does Isla have her tea at? Lachlan is being put to bed and Isla hasn’t been given tea yet? Istastories makes it look like she got her main meal at 7:30pm? My kid is her age (although I actually thought Isla was MUCH younger due to bibs, speech, behaviour and way she is treated) is in bed and aslee by then most days.

I can't wrap my head round the feeding the children separately. I expect Lachlan gets fed at nursery but even if he just sat at the table with a small something to eat whilst Isla has hers so that dinner is a social activity. Even if I am eating later I always sit with the children whilst they have dinner as that is the best time to find out about their day.

Just watched her latest video - why does her reception age child wear a bib?! And not just a bib but one of those rubber catch bibs?!
I came in to same the same thing. Why not let her eat breakfast in her jammies if you don't want the uniform dirty or use a tea towel and tuck it down her top?

That vlog actually made me so sad though, Lachlen doesn't even get much time with her in the morning it seems, she gets him up last minute, dresses, feeds him and they go. He didn't even get to take part in the winter activites. He's two so he would have an understanding, even if she had just got him to put his finger in the air to feel the wind.

And remember this must be her Thursday off work. They are normally up much earlier than this on a weekday to get Isla to breakfast club.
Not dissing breakfast or after school clubs. I have to use them too which is why I make the most of my weekends and evenings with my children.

She definitrrly treats both kids like theyre much younger. My daughter is only a few weeks older than L and she will have full conversations, doesn't wear a bib, rarely in her pram and is in a toddler bed too. I think Isla was in a cot until she was well after 3!

Reactions: 3
She definitrrly treats both kids like theyre much younger. My daughter is only a few weeks older than L and she will have full conversations, doesn't wear a bib, rarely in her pram and is in a toddler bed too. I think Isla was in a cot until she was well after 3!
My goddaughter is younger than Lachlan by a few days and she has full-blown conversations, she's fully potty trained except at night, hardly uses her buggy and is in a toddler bed too. Although she does still have a bib during the day because that girl is like a fountain when it comes to dribble ?.

She definitely babies both of them. I really hope she doesn't go onto have a 3rd!

Anybody else find that Dubai vlog completely pointless?!? That’s 2 minutes of my life I’ll never get back!

Reactions: 1
I found the goodbye vlog so insensitive and hard to watch. Such a personal, intimate moment. She’s walkinb through the airport saying how much she’ll miss him and how long it is till next time, all whilst filming herself. Put the fcking camera down and say goodbye to your husband properly!!!

Reactions: 9
She did remember to actually put the camera down to hug Robert this time tho!!

I did smerk during the Goodbye vlog when she was trying to do the sad, goodbye face and then got distracted because the camera wouldn't focus. Priorities in Sarah's life ?

I reckon she reads here as she's trying to be affectionate with Lachlan in her latest insta story ?

Definitely reading here. That is why the radio silence about who was on childcare duty this weekend.

Reactions: 3
I went back this morning and watched some of her old videos...I can't put my finger on it but she seems to have changed so much.

I just can’t get my head around their routines. Dinner and homework at past 7pm for a 4 year old seems so strange.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.