Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She works through lunch so that she can go to Isla's school Christmas decoration afternoon and I smile because I think maybe someone has had a quiet word with her about getting her priorities right. Smile didn’t last long as the very next instastories are of the decoration she made and the biscuit she is eating in Isla's school. Can't even put her phone away in Isla's school!

Reactions: 3
I agree but she wouldn't be able to cope with the baubles were not all matching, in the right position or insta worthy.

Reactions: 1
Can we please address what the duck she does wear? She is ALWAYS wearing box cut tops that finish right above her muffin top and if just makes her look so square. She’s probably a 12-14 but it makes her look so much bigger because she dresses insane. The stupid voice she puts on all the time, that singy song way of talking is so irritating and I’m yet to find a picture she isn’t sticking her tongue between her teeth. Weird.

Reactions: 6
She’s tragic!
Latest insta-story
“Trying to edit but falling asleep, I’ll do it tomorrow!”

WHO CARES!

Why does she feel like she has to explain and justify her every move?!
Its like she’s documenting her every thought,almost like we are seeing her inner dialogue spewing out on video.
And what gets me is this isn’t her job - she has a full time job! She doesn’t have to do any of this!
I really think she needs to stop for a while. She’s clearly got issues, she needs to address those and get out of this strange social media world she’s living in.
It’s a wonder her husband hasn’t stepped in?

I always thought she was a tad odd I ended up un subbing on YT when I realised she was part of that CM crap, I wouldn’t dream of driving my kids home so late as standard sometimes I get it can’t be helped but just to go out on the lash is so wrong.
She isn’t part of Channel mum

"Trying to edit but falling asleep"......so I'll just pick up my phone and tell the nation before going to bed.

"Trying to edit but falling asleep"......so I'll just pick up my phone and tell the nation before going to bed.
EXACTLY!
It’s so narcissistic and unnecessary.
Does she really think it matters to anyone else?! It’s gone past the point of over sharing. I don’t really get this whole trend now for documenting all of the mundane day to day chores and ‘stuff’ that literally all of us do!
She seems to feel the need to tell her audience that she’s woke up, got out of bed, gone for a wee, flushed the toilet, opened the door etc etc etc (you get my point!)
It’s just filming/talking for the sake of it!
If there isn’t anything interesting or new to talk about then just DONT!
I also find it weird to have to justify stuff to the online audience “sorry I’ve been quiet today, I’ve been busy” ——— you don’t have to justify it! Instagram isn’t real life! You don’t owe anyone anything! These people don’t know you!!!!
The lines between real life and social media has got so blurred and she doesn’t seem to be able to distinguish between the two.

Reactions: 4
She isn’t part of Channel mum
She was until recently as was still showing on the CM website. Sarah had said she wasn’t with them anymore a day or 2 later poof she had been removed from CM page.

What I understand CM ditch people if they think their channel isn’t growing fast enough.

I think she was just a plugged in vlogger but not sponsored. Anyone can have their channel on the CM website!

Her Christmas tree makes me feel sad. I have a 1yo and 3yo and our tree is full of colourful things they've chosen or made. I know some people probably like a classier look than what we have but to me Xmas is all about the children!

Her Christmas tree makes me feel sad. I have a 1yo and 3yo and our tree is full of colourful things they've chosen or made. I know some people probably like a classier look than what we have but to me Xmas is all about the children!
Exactly. If she wants all the posh baubles and the savoski crystal ones then why not have that tree in her room where the kids can't touch it and then have a tree for the kids in the living room.

Reactions: 2
Agree. I wouldn't swap my children's homemade / nursery mismatched decorations for all the posh crystals you could shake a tree at.
Is she even going to let her children near the tree? She will be gutted if one of them breaks one.

Agree. I wouldn't swap my children's homemade / nursery mismatched decorations for all the posh crystals you could shake a tree at.
Is she even going to let her children near the tree? She will be gutted if one of them breaks one.
My godson makes me a dectoration every year for my tree and they're my favourite ones I own!

If she stopped posting on Instagram she may get more stuff done! I could have lived my life quite happily not knowing her cat peed on her sofa! ?

Reactions: 5
She’s not even busy, she’s just faffing about. I was awestruck listening to how she had to go to not one, but 2 post depots!

God can she not do anything without recording it on sodding Instagram?!
So childish.
Get on with your day - no need to inform the world and his wife that you’ve put a wash on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
There should be a pause buttom on social media where you take a moment to think is what I'm about to tell the nation interesting/funny/helpful.

There should be a pause buttom on social media where you take a moment to think is what I'm about to tell the nation interesting/funny/helpful.
She’s a grown woman. She should be able to figure this out for herself!
It just makes me cringe.why have none of her family/friends had a quiet word and just told her to rein it in?! She films for the sake of it and just ends up with complete garbage as a result!

Just find it so strange how she farts about on instagram all day on a Thursday but still puts Lachlan into nursery from really early in the morning until the evening! Can’t she at least let him do a half day. Sorry if you’re that bloody busy who even looks at instagram let alone update utter drivel all day long.

The sing song voice is just unbearable??I wonder who she will be dumping the kids on this weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.