Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since rob has been back I see Lachlan is finally being allowed to use his legs and walk and play. Think someone has told her to let Lachlan out of his pram.

Reactions: 4
Since rob has been back I see Lachlan is finally being allowed to use his legs and walk and play. Think someone has told her to let Lachlan out of his pram.
In her recent story she tried to make out he was tired and wanted to sit in the buggy ?

Reactions: 1
I can't upload it as it's saying it's to big but is she for real with her Instagram post of Isla in the pool saying 'its such a luxury to be out with just one child' she's always out with just Isla! ?

Reactions: 3
I can't upload it as it's saying it's to big but is she for real with her Instagram post of Isla in the pool saying 'its such a luxury to be out with just one child' she's always out with just Isla! ?
I don't think she would be saying the same if she was just out with little Lachlan, poor boy

Reactions: 2
Why does she carry on as if she’s soooooo busy.

Needs a weekend after the weekend ?

She’s ridiculous. You Tube is her hobby, it’s not her real job - she can pick it up and drop it whenever she wants. I wish she would stop acting like the world is going to fall off it’s axis if she doesn’t manage to do an insta story or some editing. She just creates drama when there isn’t any.

Also, her lip is still nice and swollen.... she’s definitely had some filler done!!!

Reactions: 8
Advertising sleep medicine again. I honestly think that's disgusting! If you need medicine you go to a chemist not a bloody blogger ?

It’s funny how she went for “a facial” the day before her lip started swelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my days!

Her lips are actually hilarious!!!!!!!!

She’s like the Joker from Batman!

Why can’t she just be honest and say that she’s had filler?! It’s so obvious!!!! Not cool to lie and say her boy kicked her in the face.

Just looked at her stories. You can see it going into the corners of her mouth. Definintely fillers!
How can you try and blame your child for that?!? And of course if she has to blame one it would be Lachlen!

Why does she speak so fast I’m from Scotland and I find it so hard to pick up what she’s saying

Defo something going on with her top lip!

And do they ever cook? They must spend so much money on eating out / ready meals. It’s constant! I like a coffee as much as anyone but it’s a bit of a treat and don’t take my kids very often, i’d Be bankrupt

That kid could make money making lips swell up like that! Beautiful job he did ?
I don’t know why people can’t just be honest, get your lips done nobody really cares (I might have a giggle at it to be fair), just don’t blame your child for booting you in the face.

Hotcrossmum (one of the best) being totally upfront and honest as usual. Take note Sarah! No one cares about what you do, just be honest!

Reactions: 2
shes definitely had Botox aswel, after it being mentioned about her lips I checked out her older videos and she’s got movement on the forehead and in most recent videos she’s got limited movement and she’s got the shine on the forehead which happens after having it done ??

I think she blames it on the fact she lived in the Middle East for some of her childhood.
I’m Scottish, to me she sounds like she’s from Aberdeen or that area but you can tell she hasn’t lived there for a while. She has a habit of mumbling and mispronouncing words. She says “fot” instead of “thought” for example.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.