Sarah This Mama Life #9 I love them both equally, can't you tell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just ask. Am I not doing life? Like, we do house bills quarterly, insurance is renewed once a year, mot car tax yearly etc. Why does Sarah have enough of these things to do nightly?! Am I missing vital things I should be doing? Or is she just a massive twit?

Reactions: 17
Can I just ask. Am I not doing life? Like, we do house bills quarterly, insurance is renewed once a year, mot car tax yearly etc. Why does Sarah have enough of these things to do nightly?! Am I missing vital things I should be doing? Or is she just a massive twit?
Shss a massive twit and it helps to avoid her family....its the equivalent of most peoples "cramps or migraines" Saturday night doing life admin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Life admin” is influencer code for scrolling Instagram, reading about themselves on tattle and just generally wasting time dicking about online pretending that they are boss babe witches, working in their offices and creating an empire!!!!!

Reactions: 19
The difference is whilst us mere mortals just have to contact an insurance company to sort it out poor Sarah and Co need to first pitch the idea of whoring out the family for an AD or freebie to all the insurance companies first. She then has to take a dozen selfies of her doing the life admin and then telling everyone what she is doing and then reminding everyone what a super busy girl boss mama and wife she is. Phew, she must be exhausted. Hardly time for a last drink of the night bomarang the poor lamb.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If he’s causing chaos either let him join in or you do something with him While sinbad does the rocket thingy with I 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
This one causing chaos is probably pissed off he's bleeping ignored Sarah. Isla last night having daddy 1 on 1 time with the switch. Isla today having daddy 1 on 1 time building the rocket. Lachlan shoved in the corner and told to stay out the way unless mama needs a photo of him to moan about him being a pain. 🤬 She's riled me today

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
This one causing chaos is probably pissed off he's bleeping ignored Sarah. Isla last night having daddy 1 on 1 time with the switch. Isla today having daddy 1 on 1 time building the rocket. Lachlan shoved in the corner and told to stay out the way unless mama needs a photo of him to moan about him being a pain. 🤬 She's riled me today
Poor boy. He is going to have some serious issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Seems like such a strange thing to say. Why wouldn’t you include him in the activity or engage him in his own thing? It is so sad that he appears not to be considered as an individual.

Reactions: 8
I will never understand how she can be so desperate for another when she clearly can’t be bothered with Lachlan, I feel so sorry for that little boy, he’s adorable but is constantly pushed to one side for bloody Princess Isla, who’s an annoying little brat most of the time from the ‘little snippets’ we see!

Reactions: 11
I will never understand how she can be so desperate for another when she clearly can’t be bothered with Lachlan, I feel so sorry for that little boy, he’s adorable but is constantly pushed to one side for bloody Princess Isla, who’s an annoying little brat most of the time from the ‘little snippets’ we see!
For the content sweetie and for the gram !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.