Sarah This Mama Life #9 I love them both equally, can't you tell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. Kids love going out when itā€™s wet! Get them in a set of waterproofs and some wellies and let them go for it!!!
Im Suprised sarah has such an aversian to taking them out in the rain. You wouldn't think she was Scottish being afraid of some rain.... Thought to be fair, she didn't grow up in Scotland. She's grew up in far off lands such as the middle East and they don't get much rain so šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø it's understandable

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im Suprised sarah has such an aversian to taking them out in the rain. You wouldn't think she was Scottish being afraid of some rain.... Thought to be fair, she didn't grow up in Scotland. She's grew up in far off lands such as the middle East and they don't get much rain so šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø it's understandable
Not to mention The Netherlands!!!! AYE-KAY-YAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Annoys me when people say its too wet for the kids to go out šŸ˜’
Exactly. Theres no such thing as unsuitable weather, just unsuitable clothing.
My goddaughter absolutely loves splashing in puddles in her waterproof and wellies and I love it because it makes for some fab photos šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Sarah has zero imagination. ā€œEntertainingā€ her children has to involve a cafe/ coffee/ sugar.
Why not let them get bored at home?- they wonā€™t be bored for long, their bedroom looks like Smyths toys superstore.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but going to a cafe, burger van and portsdown hill is not essential! The rules are still to stay at home unless essential food trips, appointments etc. The NHS canā€™t be dealing with RTAs and general accidents right now. What if the car broke down, sheā€™ll be exposing rescue and recovery workers.

She literally does not give a tit about this virus. She just canā€™t bear to be at her home (yes, itā€™s your home Sarah) with the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is just awful. I am just home from a lovely 2 hour walk with my kids, in the rain - yes Sarah the rain! And guess what? We survived. But maybe thatā€™s because my home is actually in Scotland so the rain doesnā€™t stop me going outside.
And her driving about getting coffees and cakes. Is the message in England not ā€œstay at homeā€? Or am I getting confused? I get that take-aways are open but she is constantly out buying food and coffee. Soo strange that after 6 months apart, she canā€™t stand spending time at home(England home not her real childhood home)with her family just being together. Sheā€™s always got to be out, meeting friends etc.Weird set up

Reactions: 14
I donā€™t know their area terribly well, but surely they could have togged up in waterproofs and got out for a scoot along the sea front? Then back home for tea and biscuits. Itā€™s like she canā€™t have a day with out spending any money!

Absolutely nothing wrong with a day at home. I am always surprised at how well my two play together when we have a day where they can play with their toys.

Sorry but going to a cafe, burger van and portsdown hill is not essential! The rules are still to stay at home unless essential food trips, appointments etc. The NHS canā€™t be dealing with RTAs and general accidents right now. What if the car broke down, sheā€™ll be exposing rescue and recovery workers.

She literally does not give a tit about this virus. She just canā€™t bear to be at her home (yes, itā€™s your home Sarah) with the kids.
Not to mention the burger van in question is notorious for nobody social distancing.

I wouldn't say 2 years and however many months is a small age gap. 2 to 3 years is pretty average Sarah. Stop trying to make something that isn't there

Reactions: 13
I wouldn't say 2 years and however many months is a small age gap. 2 to 3 years is pretty average Sarah. Stop trying to make something that isn't there
Haha I came to say the same thing! Itā€™s not like mummaizzo who had four babies in four years! 2-3 years is totally normal.

Reactions: 8
I dont understand her need to be out her kids have a million toys her husband is just back enjoy each other or take just one kid out a walk give them each the attention they clearly are craving! During scottish (we didn't travel for anything) we walked had picnics crafts cooked and we loved it.....Rob missed out on it all surely he will be desperate to have a wee bit of what everyone had!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thereā€™s nothing better down here than on a wet and windy day, put coats on and go for a walk by the sea front.

I certainly wouldnā€™t bother driving all the way up to the hill, to just sit in the car. Itā€™s what a 30 min drive from Gosport to the hill and back again?

Reactions: 2
I cannot think of anything less relaxing and fun as sitting in a car with a 6 and 4 year old who are hopped up on sugar. Madness.

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion - botox, fillers and mermaid hair. Her poor kids, she just doesnt care.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.