Sarah This Mama Life #9 I love them both equally, can't you tell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen the children have a knife in their place setting at the dining table?
Surely she didn’t buy one of those melamine sets for Isla. I don’t know if she is in year 1 or two but she will certainly be expected to correctly manage metal cutlery at school.

There are lots of aspects about living in quarters which I didn’t like, the decor and overall finish of the property was absolutely one of them.

However, it did allow us to save to buy a home in the area. It gives you an immediate support network which is vital during deployments and allows the family Time because we were close to base.

She can’t really think that people mind what your kitchen looks like. She seems to be bothered by it so should act decisively and change it by either renting somewhere privately or buying a house.
When the Future accommodation Model is rolled out across the military they will be able to use an allowance to rent somewhere. But right now she and Rob could take advantage of the Forces help to buy but it would have an impact of him leaving the Navy, which she seems very keen about!

Reactions: 7
Wish she’d just move back to Scotland and shut up about it.. you’d think it was the best place on the planet the way she raves about it yet when she had a chance to stay up there for a week she left the kids up there and came home to ‘work’

Reactions: 21
Didn’t she leave her precious Scotland as soon as she could and move to London anyway? I’m sure she’d like us all to believe she had a metropolitan Carrie Bradshaw life in the city working as a fashion buyer and drinking cocktails every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw a thing on insta, a #normalizenormalhomes it’s basically saying stop getting into debt/ being upset that your home is not like the ones on Instagram. Think a lot of people need reminding of that, insta has become a mass marketing/sales app, if you understand that great, but very dangerous you believe it to be real. She needs to wind her neck in, there are so many people without a roof over their heads, what they would give to be in her position, ungrateful cow.
Plus we, as tax payers, are subsidising her accommodation. She should be grateful.

Reactions: 11
Wish she’d just move back to Scotland and shut up about it.. you’d think it was the best place on the planet the way she raves about it yet when she had a chance to stay up there for a week she left the kids up there and came home to ‘work’
She won’t be able to jump off to London ffor her feee Lazer and Botox and Insta ops if she moves back. She is kidding herself if she thinks she’s going to just pack up and relocate and her work and Reschool kids , during recession which will last prob 3-5 years ? It’s just pretentious wish listing . They will buy to get into school where they and try to get a gifted kitchen with an island 😂. Basic

Reactions: 3
She won’t be able to jump off to London ffor her feee Lazer and Botox and Insta ops if she moves back. She is kidding herself if she thinks she’s going to just pack up and relocate and her work and Reschool kids , during recession which will last prob 3-5 years ? It’s just pretentious wish listing . They will buy to get into school where they and try to get a gifted kitchen with an island 😂. Basic
Yep...and guaranteed she’ll set up a “thismamalife home” insta page full of aff links, gifted kitchens and farrow and ball paint colour polls.

Reactions: 5
Isla's dancing is not entertaining or funny. They don't have a prima ballarina on their hands as much as Mama might try and push it.

Reactions: 13
Isla's dancing is not entertaining or funny. They don't have a prima ballarina on their hands as much as Mama might try and push it.
there’s nothing graceful or delicate or elegant at all about Isla. She takes after her mother.

Reactions: 11
Surely not? Rob is on leave so he could absolutely do shorter hours.
They don’t want to spend any time with Lachlan. That’s the crux of it. They simply do not wish to spend time with him so the poor boy is sent in to nursery for as many hours as possible irrespective of wether sarah or Rob could have him at home or pick him up earlier. They won’t because they don’t want to.

What an interesting choice of song Sarah is playing over the clip with Lachlan...

Thursday, I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love

• Haha
Reactions: 4
HOW MUCH FOOD FOR TWO ADULTS AND TWO KIDS THOUGH
So beige. So excessive.
I mean, I love pizza AS A TREAT what are they still doing up as well!?

Her comments on her kitchen are ridiculous. I have forces friends who would dream for a kitchen like hers. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. But of course she just wants to fit in with the influencer crew and their kitchens.
Her military kitchen is a Palace in comparison to mine! She doesn't have to move every 2 years like I do. Needing to get a new job and change the kids schools. She doesn't know she's born.

Reactions: 6
HOW MUCH FOOD FOR TWO ADULTS AND TWO KIDS THOUGH
So beige. So excessive.
I mean, I love pizza AS A TREAT what are they still doing up as well!?
It isn't that late really, 730, considering it's Friday night?! My 2 were up till 830 as we watched a movie.

Her military kitchen is a Palace in comparison to mine! She doesn't have to move every 2 years like I do. Needing to get a new job and change the kids schools. She doesn't know she's born.
Her military kitchen is better than my kitchen, and we own our own home and have done for 10+ years. We cannot afford to refit it, so we make do! She is very ungrateful about it, if she doesn't like the lighting in there then don't take a photo!

It isn't that late really, 730, considering it's Friday night?! My 2 were up till 830 as we watched a movie.

Her military kitchen is better than my kitchen, and we own our own home and have done for 10+ years. We cannot afford to refit it, so we make do! She is very ungrateful about it, if she doesn't like the lighting in there then don't take a photo!
Yeah I know a bit harsh 🤣 got a bee in my bonnet as she keeps him at nursery for 10 hours & also is moaning their sleep is messed up atm!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.