Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she intends on staying up there or keeping a very low profile when she gets back. I wouldn't be happy if I was a parent in Lachlan's nursery knowing he was in nursery directly after coming back from Aberdeen.

Reactions: 5
Those kids need to be quarantined at home before returning to any form of childcare, visiting any parks or shops.

They won’t be though. They’ll be in and out of service stations all the way back down the country.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Those kids need to be quarantined at home before returning to any form of childcare, visiting any parks or shops.

They won’t be though. They’ll be in and out of service stations all the way back down the country.
She wont do that. She will carry on like nothing has every happened! Selfish cow will ship them off as soon as they get back! She cant cope with them

• Angry
Reactions: 6

She will say that they have been isolating at her parents house so no need isolate here “ha ha”.

• Angry

She’ll need to make regular stops for sausages. Poor bairns probably have a processed meat deficiency now having not had any of mama’s wonderful home cooked Richmond sausage casserole or sausage pasta or sausage surprise or toad in the hole or hot dogs or cocktail sandwiches on a picnic plate with a petit filous between them and half a strawberry.

If she’s ANY common decency as folk have said she’ll keep those children away from others for 10 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My nursery are asking for information if the children are off they are keeping a note of where the children have been and have extended the 48 sickness period to 72 they are very much taking it serious....hope Sarahs is too!!! But I'm sure some of the staff follow her!

My nursery are asking for information if the children are off they are keeping a note of where the children have been and have extended the 48 sickness period to 72 they are very much taking it serious....hope Sarahs is too!!! But I'm sure some of the staff follow her!
Our nursery - in Aberdeen as each day have the children been with anyone other than in their main residence, check temps etc so they keep a record in the event of track and trace. Good luck getting them back and saying they’ve been in Aberdeen the last two weeks!

Reactions: 1
She is going to piss off lots of followers especially anyone who had to self isolate coming back from Spain or France if she brings them back, puts them into childcare and continuing swanning about as normal.

Reactions: 7
She’s been very quiet today, what’s the chances she’s going to collect the children and act like nothings happened 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
That picture she posted today... "Miss you all so much!"

So strange!

If I ended up that far away from my children, for 2 weeks or whatever it's been, and I felt the need to post that I missed them, it would be just them. As much as I love my parents, siblings etc. I wouldn't "categorize" them the same. If I'm making sense?

She’s been very quiet today, what’s the chances she’s going to collect the children and act like nothings happened 😂
Yes I’m wondering what she’s up too as well, especially as she’s posted about the gifts for the children and the photo of them all saying ‘see you very soon’ What an absolute brass neck she’s got, surely she must realise that she needs to address how she’s getting the children back and what she’s going to do re quarantine etc. I mean, not that we care but because of the current COVID situation she kind of needs to explain her actions and be responsible...surely she can’t just gloss over it and carry on with no explanation?! Can she?! She posts the absolute minutiae of her life all over the ‘gram so needs to be responsible about this and address the facts as she surely can’t expect to not be questioned about it.

• Heart
The kids will be back by tomorrow and she won’t say a thing about it. Remember, it’s none of our business! She knows she’s in the wrong so is keeping it all secret which is so unlike her.

Sarah, it is our business when you could potentially influence others to be so stupid and could also possibly help this deadly virus spread across the UK

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Nope just off to yet another place galavanting around like a show pony, this routines getting boring now Sarah 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Of course This mememelife hasn't had enough time to herself yet. Surely even her loyalist of followers must be seeing what a selfish, useless mother she is by now?

She’s not going to leave those kids another week is she?
I can’t see her going for them at all while Aberdeen is in lockdown. It’s the perfect excuse for her not to have to look after them. She will be loving the fact that she’s off loaded them and that now they are away from her for extra time.

Hi Sarah 👋🏻👋🏻 posting your whereabouts to prove you’re not en route to Aberdeen are you?

She’s not going to leave those kids another week is she?
In all honesty wouldn’t shock me if she did. They will be collected as soon as Mama needs them for a money making exploitation opportunity 🙄🙄

Hi Sarah 👋🏻👋🏻 posting your whereabouts to prove you’re not en route to Aberdeen are you?
She for sure reads here! 👋🏻👋🏻 Hi Sarah! Make sure those little ones don’t head back to school and nursery without doing things properly will you hun! I’m not having my little one pick up Covid from Isla due to your slack parenting 😉

Reactions: 14
Honestly shocked and appalled at her, whenever I think she can't stoop lower. She needs to collect them this week surely so that they can quarantine for the right amount of time before school in Sept? She also better bleeping prepare for staying home with them and being isolated, if I see her in Tesco because they 'need' or 'forgot' something when shes had over 2 weeks to herself to stock up I'll be furious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.