Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who lives in Aberdeen city I would be majorly pissed off if she comes to get the kids.
Me and my kids are not able to see my mum or their grandparents because we are in the city and they live in Aberdeenshire. We are following the rules which means no grandma or grandpa for my children.
Also as someone who has lost a relative to covid who passed away in Aberdeen hospital 2 months ago for me it would be unbelievably inconsiderate and ignorant of her to enter the city when it is under local lockdown.
She's made her bed by leaving her kids , she need to lie in it. If that means she can't get them it's her own fault.
She should have known this would happen. Aberdeens local restrictions were obviously going to happen.
If she does it I hope people have the decency to call her out on it. I will be

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh I was hoping she would be collecting her children, but alas no 😔 Would she be allowed to enter Aberdeen to collect them? I don’t know what the situation is, are police stopping people or are they leaving it up to individuals to follow the rules?

She could go up there and stay with them until the restrictions are lifted but that would mean no trips out to see her friends. No clinking glasses boomerangs, no fancy brunch dates. So despite her protests of it only being a partial lockdown she is far too selfish to put herself through it again.

Reactions: 7
Oh I was hoping she would be collecting her children, but alas no 😔 Would she be allowed to enter Aberdeen to collect them? I don’t know what the situation is, are police stopping people or are they leaving it up to individuals to follow the rules?
Tbh I think she would get in & out no bother, I only know of one person who has been stopped travelling into Aberdeen from Aberdeenshire so far & they were doing so for work so were allowed to carry on. If she was stopped I think the police would let her carry on as well but maybe not...

Imagine going to a restaurant and ordering chicken goujons, fish fingers, mozarella dippers and chips. Buy from lceland and eat at home Sarah. Save for that bloody house deposit instead of frittering every penny on crap quality food, furniture, clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she posting about child free time before collecting the kids like they’ve just been at grandmas overnight down the road.

They are in another country.
That has a localised lockdown in place.
WHY is she trying to dumb this down like it’s bleeping nothing?! She’s an absolute gormless bleep.

Reactions: 6
As someone who lives in Aberdeen city I would be majorly pissed off if she comes to get the kids.
Me and my kids are not able to see my mum or their grandparents because we are in the city and they live in Aberdeenshire. We are following the rules which means no grandma or grandpa for my children.
Also as someone who has lost a relative to covid who passed away in Aberdeen hospital 2 months ago for me it would be unbelievably inconsiderate and ignorant of her to enter the city when it is under local lockdown.
She's made her bed by leaving her kids , she need to lie in it. If that means she can't get them it's her own fault.
She should have known this would happen. Aberdeens local restrictions were obviously going to happen.
If she does it I hope people have the decency to call her out on it. I will be
Sorry for the loss of your relative. Hope you are ok.
Covid is awful and everyone seems to have been touched by it but not instamums 😕 and sadly it’s going to take a close call with it to waken them.

Reactions: 2
The answer to your question is - No. It was made clear by the Scottish Gov that no-one is to enter or leave Aberdeen unless it’s for work, education or medical reasons.
Going by the rules she has to wait until lockdown is lifted, Sarah chose to leave her children in Aberdeen when lockdown was being mentioned as the first cluster had already started to spread before she even left the city.
We are in the mess we are because of people like Sarah just flaunting the rules thinking they don’t apply to them.

Reactions: 8
Police aren’t stopping every car but if traffic police randomly run plates and clock a car which is registered for the South Coast of England questions may be asked.

Reactions: 3
It would be an absolute slap in the face to the place that she calls home to go and collect those kids now! Can you imagine how little she will have them when she finally gets back to living in aberdeen!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Shes 100% back off to scotland today or tomorrow. Shes doesnt care, shes proved that with her trips to london ect.

Shes one of the people I hope catches it, but she won't. Shes probably one of the silent carriers!
if she is going to get them, I just hope it’s done in a way that is the least risk to everyone. No contact between Sarah & her parents, no sarah staying over in Aberdeen again etc - the logistics of it are an absolute cluster duck whichever way you look at it. What a mess she’s made of it.
The daft cow had better keep herself & those kids indoors at home once she gets them back down south - she needs to at least try to keep them isolated for at least a week, considering where they have been the last few weeks.

Reactions: 8
if she is going to get them, I just hope it’s done in a way that is the least risk to everyone. No contact between Sarah & her parents, no sarah staying over in Aberdeen again etc - the logistics of it are an absolute cluster duck whichever way you look at it. What a mess she’s made of it.
The daft cow had better keep herself & those kids indoors at home once she gets them back down south - she needs to at least try to keep them isolated for at least a week, considering where they have been the last few weeks.
She wont, she cant cope being stuck in doors with them 24/7

Unless she's going back up there and going to isolate up there🤔and work from home. Seen as she had the week off to enjoy herself!?

Let's face it, she will probably stay up here and fanny about in Aberdeen before going back down, then more fannying around whilst she offloads her kids.

Did you see where she fucked up posting earlier this week....aside from the gushy look how amazing i am post... the haha gives it away!!
Oh my god she’s the definition of cheese ball cringe and what a liar !! Show me ANY man who writes like that . Not to mention her blatant “ha ha ha”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is so “lol” about her shorts... 🤔

She’ll be using the excuse that she can’t travel up there to get the kids sob sob sob playing the poor me card no one could have predicted this bullshit .. when really she doesn’t want to. Guess what Sarah we are still in a global pandemic it doesn’t need predicting, you’re a moron!!

She’s an absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 10
Why does she feel the need to constantly pose and post photos of herself in her underwear? She absolutely loves herself. The way she deliberately stands with her feet apart and one leg slightly behind to create a thigh gap is laughable.

shes just a joke.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
No one gives a flying fig about you hoovering, making your bed or posing in your gym kit.
I keep expecting to see the car selfie 'off to see my beans...missed then so much haha'.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.