Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Culturally anklets are usually more symbolic of marriage, in the same way we see a wedding ring as a symbol. I think Sarah’s is rosary beads though? I doubt there’s a meaning other than it being cool in the noughties 😂 Fearne Cotton has a similar tattoo.
So has Katie price. The exact same one Sarah has 😂

I tell a lie, Katie prices is a bow not a rosery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s going back.

AND planning to meet up with another person that’s not part of any bubble she’s already in.

I just cannot believe this woman!
If I was her friend I’d not be meeting up with her and explaining why!!

Reactions: 2
So has Katie price. The exact same one Sarah has 😂

I tell a lie, Katie prices is a bow not a rosery 😂
hahaa needs more than round of the rosary to get her outta this tit show 😂😂.. wonder if she even knows what it is she doesn’t seem very practicing RC to me 😂 (I am not either but I’d be surprised if she was you knwo with her INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLING)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Exactly, how many other thousands of children over the world are in the same boat with seeing grandparents?! Even worse there are so many who have lost them all together & couldn't even say goodbye! This has been the problem the whole way through this pandemic (although only by a small percentage of people) folk nae seeing past how this affects themselves & their own situation & nae looking at the bigger picture. I just can't believe her attitude towards it i really truly hope its a front for the gram but have a horrible feeling it isn't...

We decided not to visit my parents in Finland this year. We only see them once a year, but didn't want to risk it. So my daughter has last seen her grandparents in July 2019. And Sarah is crying about 7 months.

I do call Finland my home. But then when we come back to England I call it coming back home.

Reactions: 1
Remember when they used to go to church every Sunday? That stopped as soon as Isla got in her school of choice. Coincidence? Or does anyone know if this was why she was going to church?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also while I'm on, can I say how much it annoys me when she calls where she lives 'the South coast'. I live in Plymouth. I don't say 'the West Country' I simply say Plymouth. 🤷‍♀️ Does she think she sound more American like West Coast/East Coast 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think she says that though to try and hide the actual town she lives in

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she tries very hard to hide anything!

From what she’s shared I know which nursery she uses, which school, where she works, which gym isla goes to, which house they live in, which car they drive, the coffee shops and supermarkets that she frequents. It’s just shocking how vulnerable she has made herself AND kids! Considering she lives alone for months at a time she’s very careless.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she tries very hard to hide anything!

From what she’s shared I know which nursery she uses, which school, where she works, which gym isla goes to, which house they live in, which car they drive, the coffee shops and supermarkets that she frequents. It’s just shocking how vulnerable she has made herself AND kids! Considering she lives alone for months at a time she’s very careless.
Yeah I know all of that too, its very scary how little she does to protect their personal info

I think she says that though to try and hide the actual town she lives in
She doesn't do a good job of it 😂 i know the town she lives in and I have never tried to find it. I simply know it from being a military wife and I know where the married patch she is on becsue she's shown her house 🤦🏻‍♀️

There is a military housing estate not too far from where I live. Like about 20mins away. It's all gated in etc is this the same for all camps like where she lives!? Or just some are they all secure like this?

There is a military housing estate not too far from where I live. Like about 20mins away. It's all gated in etc is this the same for all camps like where she lives!? Or just some are they all secure like this?
No hers is just a normal road, nothing special about it.

Anyone watching the Scottish updates would be mad to assume they’d be able to travel into the Aberdeen area at next week’s review. Don’t get what it is with Sarah, arrogance, stupidity, denial???

No, it's generally army housing that is gated. Sometimes Raf do too. It's unusual for navy to be behind the wire. They are usually as Sarah is on an estate owned by the mod. Just like a normal estate but everyone in them are military families.

Anyone watching the Scottish updates would be mad to assume they’d be able to travel into the Aberdeen area at next week’s review. Don’t get what it is with Sarah, arrogance, stupidity, denial???
I think she’s probably hoping for an extended lockdown

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.