Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids’ lunch: ham and cheese on bread, loads of salty chipsticks and pretzels, cocktail sausages (standard), sugary yogurt covered raisins, sugary processed Angel cake, yogurt and then the healthy piece de resistance...3 slices of banana or 1 slice of banana and 5 blueberries 😂🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my days!!! (Haha!!!) I’ve just seen the sea story. Cannot believe she let Isla so far out alone. What the hell was she thinking?? Even L was too far away from her. Utterly irresponsible.

Reactions: 5
What on Earth has she done to her face in that photo she’s put up tonight?!!!! Photoshop fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How hard is it to boil potatoes rather than that microwaveable mash pish. Honestly but yet she seems to think we are so interested in what pish she's wearing every single day, what a load of shite. Sure she's just wearing as little as possible too. Weirdo

Reactions: 1
Kids’ lunch: ham and cheese on bread, loads of salty chipsticks and pretzels, cocktail sausages (standard), sugary yogurt covered raisins, sugary processed Angel cake, yogurt and then the healthy piece de resistance...3 slices of banana or 1 slice of banana and 5 blueberries 😂🙄
Omg that looks so unappetising 🤢

Why have they got more crisps than anything else🙄😒

• Haha
I might be wrong but I’m sure I remember her saying a while ago that she drops off and picks up as quickly as poss so as not to have to chat to the other mums. I think it was around the time of the whole social services episode ... but now she's bff’s with them 🤔🤔🤔
I do not know this woman. I’m intrigued now 🤔

#tellmemoreeeee

Why take so long to mention going to lunch with Lucie and the bump? And why hasn't Lucie mentioned it on any of her feed or stories?
Was it because this lunch date was when Sarah was meant to be working? You know doing this so important, keyworker job she does which means she has to have her children in school and nursery full-time. Dressed to the nines, this definitely wasn't a quick sandwich on a short lunch break. I hope her bosses are monitoring her social media. She has used tham as an excuse for getting rid of her children and then using company time for lunch dates.

Reactions: 14
Why take so long to mention going to lunch with Lucie and the bump? And why hasn't Lucie mentioned it on any of her feed or stories?
Was it because this lunch date was when Sarah was meant to be working? You know doing this so important, keyworker job she does which means she has to have her children in school and nursery full-time. Dressed to the nines, this definitely wasn't a quick sandwich on a short lunch break. I hope her bosses are monitoring her social media. She has used tham as an excuse for getting rid of her children and then using company time for lunch dates.
Surely she wouldn’t be so daft as to post it knowing it’s clear that if she didn’t have her kids with her, it’s during the school day.. surely she couldn’t be that entitled... 👀👀👀👀

(And if it disappears she’s reading here 😏)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Latest grid post, the yog ad, I thought in the top left photo she was dipping a sausage in that yoghurt!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Just a thought, that night isla was in her bed 'till she fell asleep' Im wondering if she was in her bed all night because Sarahs mum was in Islas bed.
Would explain why she moved Lachlan to the top bunk too.

Also why on earth has isla got a bib on in them yogurt pics? Shes 6!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just a thought, that night isla was in her bed 'till she fell asleep' Im wondering if she was in her bed all night because Sarahs mum was in Islas bed.
Would explain why she moved Lachlan to the top bunk too.

Also why on earth has isla got a bib on in them yogurt pics? Shes 6!
Surely it is part of the jumper design and not a bib? 😳

I wouldn’t put it past Sarah to put a bib on her but it’s actually the pattern on her jumper lol

Yeah it's a hoodie, you can see if you zoom in. Annoys me how quiet she is on insta too during the day??

I thought those yoghurts were aimed at younger kids than 6?! More toddler age... She seems a bit old for a yoghurt in that tiny little pot but guess it fits Sarah s portion control. Surprised she's not got cocktail sausage crudités though 'Haha'

I've noticed Sarah's dropped the haha from every story in favour of emojis, wonder why

• Haha
I used to follow a lot of American bloggers when I was getting married , a lot of them had mummy & daddies money funding their massive OTT weddings, whole
Blog posts about flowers or colour schemes then the big house helped along by bank of mum and dad shortly followed by the balloon popping gender reveal and nursery tours 🙄 I got married around age 30 and a lot of these girls I remember were a good bit younger than me at the time and that seemed to be their culture/norm getting married younger , all the fluffy weddings and many then becoming sahm /blogger once babies came along. All a bit stereotypical I know but it was true! I think Sarah has never moved on from that early 20s Pinterest insta bubble. She doesn’t like her own company and needs these stupid junk infested projects to keep her mind of real life actions and events. One day her house and garden are going to burst at the seams if she doesn’t stop buying stuff to do/make/take photos of. I really hope she grows up soon
Came to say the same thing! She is telling us how to feed our kids?! 🤣🤣🤣 what a joke.
she has no insight at all!

I thought those yoghurts were aimed at younger kids than 6?! More toddler age... She seems a bit old for a yoghurt in that tiny little pot but guess it fits Sarah s portion control. Surprised she's not got cocktail sausage crudités though 'Haha'

I've noticed Sarah's dropped the haha from every story in favour of emojis, wonder why
yeah they are tiny little pots with about 2 teaspoons in them, they are for toddlers of about 2 or at a push, 3. She would have been better using Lachlan for that advert seeing as the product is specifically aimed at kids of his age range and not a 6 year old who, frankly, should be eating a far larger portion.

Sarah is such a weirdo.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.