Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her “every situation in life is temporary” quote from yesterday has really irritated me!! No, actually not EVERYTHING in life is temporary - some people have really tit, horrible situations they have to deal with every single day, day in, day out, without help or a break... how lucky she is to be able to think like that 🙄

Reactions: 13
She’s not at work today is she? And yet both of her children are going into school and nursery. 😭

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s really starting to bug me how much “stuff” she is showing off and buying lately. People are really struggling at the moment, there are mothers who cannot afford to feed their kids, family businesses that have gone bust, people losing jobs and she’s posting daily about the latest unnecessary tat she’s bought......whilst being gifted iPads, craft activities (that she won’t use after the ad) baking goods etc etc

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Tonight is gonna be a struggle for her, 2 kids and 2 cats who have been under anesthetic!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What is all over the little boys face? Are those flea bites?? Jeez she needs to get her life in order. And the lights are so crappy. Def not insta-worthy.

Why oh why does she have to put haha after every single thing she writes?!! It's not funny or cute, it's just annoying!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is all over the little boys face? Are those flea bites?? Jeez she needs to get her life in order. And the lights are so crappy. Def not insta-worthy.
Im assuming mozzie bites. He reacted badly to them a few years ago and his eye completely swelled up

How is she getting away with putting them in full time? In my sons school, let workers had to book their children in a week in advance when they knew what days they were working. How is she putting them in to just piss about? Key worker status or not!!

Reactions: 5
Ah Thursday again and she’s busy busy busy! Must be so nice to be child free and go on a little shopping trip. Oh wait, she did that last week too. Fuming. So angry, no need to send those children to nursery and school today.

Reactions: 8
Ah Thursday again and she’s busy busy busy! Must be so nice to be child free and go on a little shopping trip. Oh wait, she did that last week too. Fuming. So angry, no need to send those children to nursery and school today.
She’s seen all the other insta mummies have been out to the shops, she’s go to keep up with them! No time for the kids!

Thank God she has key worker status, otherwise how could she possibly swan around next 🤦🏻‍♀️
And it’s so blatant too. On her public Instagram?? She doesn’t give a tit if the school sees, or even other parents. What if an actual key worker was told they didn’t have space because her kids in?!

Reactions: 10
She makes me so angry. There are keyworkers out there who havent seen their kids for weeks. Ones who have no choice but to send their child to school but have seen the horrors of a covid ward so are terrified for their children and the teachers. Then there is Sarah who gives no shits about anyone but herself!!

• Angry
Get ready for a Next haul!

Put herself, the kids, the public at risk but she’s gotta get that content!

Reactions: 3
Awful woman!!! Shoving her kids back in school so she can waltz around the shops child free.. how does she seriously think this acceptable?
If she felt like she was struggling with the kids at home on working days then whatever, but to put them in school on her days off is just taking the piss.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand the fact that she says “I’ve changed size” after starving herself for months on her Body Coach 90 day thing....ooh look at me shopping for new tiny bras in my face mask while my kids are at school/nursery covered in insect bites with greige food in their lunchboxes.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Honest question here but I don’t see the point of the containers. Do they make produce last longer? I’ve seen lots of things which are stackable to increase storage but these are not usually round.

She’s just bought them for the aesthetic so it looks more Instagrammable!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone commented directly to her on why her kids are at school while she’s shopping ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.