Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go
It’s quite disturbing that she thinks spending family time together having a meal a “procrastination tactic”. Sort your head out Sarah. It would be different if he spends all day with you but this is the only time he gets during the day with his family so I hardly think he’s doing it on purpose. He wants to be with his family!!!!

Reactions: 11
Doesn’t Isla go to after school club most days where she gets given food but Sarah still cooks for her when she gets home. Even on the days when she has ballet or gym, it always involves a snack at Costa before dinner. Isla gets lunch at school and then a snack. Lachlan gets lunch at nursery and then a snack. How is it any different?! Isla seems to always get a dinner at home but Lachlan NEVER. Even at the weekends he eats out at a pub or cafe with an iPad or something in front of him.

Maybe he isn’t hungry and it isn’t about food. Maybe Sarah, it’s about the social aspect of dining together, being around each other and engaging.

Isla gets gushed over and filmed and laughed at over the dinner table. Maybe Lachlan wants some of that too?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t Isla go to after school club most days where she gets given food but Sarah still cooks for her when she gets home. Even on the days when she has ballet or gym, it always involves a snack at Costa before dinner. Isla gets lunch at school and then a snack. Lachlan gets lunch at nursery and then a snack. How is it any different?! Isla seems to always get a dinner at home but Lachlan NEVER. Even at the weekends he eats out at a pub or cafe with an iPad or something in front of him.

Maybe he isn’t hungry and it isn’t about food. Maybe Sarah, it’s about the social aspect of dining together, being around each other and engaging.

Isla gets gushed over and filmed and laughed at over the dinner table. Maybe Lachlan wants some of that too?!
This! I dont feel like dinner should be something a child chooses. Even if they just put a little of what theyre having on his plate and have him sit at the table. Its about the routine and the family time.
Alot of the time they have dinner you see him messing around in the background. This probably makes dinner more difficult as Isla will start messing around because he is ect.

Reactions: 5
Wait, so she gets her kids out of bed or delays them going to bed so Rob can drop her off for a night with her mates?? Ever heard of Taxis Sarah?? Rather than dragging your kids out at bedtime to take you on a jolly!

Reactions: 7
Her raw broccoli on her plate 😂 we all know that Mama only eats kid size portions so this ad is not genuine at all. As if she ate all that 🙄

Reactions: 2
Her raw broccoli on her plate 😂 we all know that Mama only eats kid size portions so this ad is not genuine at all. As if she ate all that 🙄
And she didnt feed the kids because they ate late at a party 🙄

Reactions: 1
She's fucked up that last insta Ad story as well. It kept repeating on mine at least!

Reactions: 2
And if she has a migraine and can't look at her phone... Maybe just... I dunno, don't look at your phone..?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That flipping filter she puts on her insta stories gives me a migraine!

Reactions: 1
I’m calling bullshit on the migraine...if you really have a migraine then there’s no way you could look at a phone without it making it worse, at least that’s the kind of migraines I get...! Either that or she is so addicted to posting insta stories that she can’t go a few hours without doing so, despite the migraine 🤔

Reactions: 7
Standard Sarah...let Isla steal the show from Lachlan and not make her give him his sword back.

Next story “oh Isla you’re so kind” 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Flu vaccine for L when its basically March. Seems a little pointless now winter is over 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.