Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She constantly says 'bless him', 'love him', 'he is so cute' because she thinks that by saying these things people will believe she is a loving mother. Actions speak louder than words.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does she feel the need to regurgitate the same boring chat week in, week out.

We hear the same crap on repeat.

on Wednesday Isla does Ballet. Her friend does Rainbows. The friends Grandmother picks both girls up from school - even though Sarah is sitting in her parked car around the corner. The 4 of them go to Costa. They have a “snack” and they use the toilets to get the girls changed even though there are perfectly adequate changing facilities at the ballet hall....

Who bleeping CARES?!!!!!!!!!!! No one!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Islas school is just round the corner from an RSPCA centre (not that I would touch them with a barge pole!) and there is a few cats protections in the area. She shouldnt be struggling to find a kitten, especially as its kitten season (I think, all of my 3 were born in Jan-March time!)

Reactions: 3
Shell do anything to get out of picking up L 🙄 spent all day looking for a cat and now is doing all her work so Rob will pick him up!

Wait wait wait. Yesterday did she take him out of nursery around 3 for his jabs then take him BACK to take Isla ballet? Is that a bleeping joke?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
They are the WEIRDEST family I’ve ever come across. The whole set up is just madness. Sarah is so neurotic and seems to have hang ups about everything, Rob just seems like he’s devoid of all personality and just goes along with whatever Sarah tells him to
Do, her entire social media presence is just odd..... it’s so bleeping odd. It’s just a total tit show.

Reactions: 11
Wait wait wait. Yesterday did she take him out of nursery around 3 for his jabs then take him BACK to take Isla ballet? Is that a bleeping joke?
Surely you would call it a day for L at nursery and just take him along for Ballet. When mine were both at home my youngest would wait with me whilst the eldest had their class. A few toys, snack and a book are usually enough to keep them entertained. Is she worried she can’t manage them both?

Reactions: 7
Didnt she take him in the morning?
I saw her story in the car waiting for Isla and the grandma lady & the post with Lachlan at the drs was only an hour previous. I hope it was but Sarah is a dick so I wouldn’t be shocked.

Reactions: 1
I saw her story in the car waiting for Isla and the grandma lady & the post with Lachlan at the drs was only an hour previous. I hope it was but Sarah is a dick so I wouldn’t be shocked.
I wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if that’s what she did. She’s a total lunatic.

Reactions: 1
I seen in her stories yesterday when Isla (golden child) drew a power rangers pic for her brother. Sarah said it made everything else worth it, referencing meltdowns about what the other one was doing and some other things. It made me sad, obviously Lachlan is well aware he's not getting to do the same activities as his sister and getting upset about it. His parents couldn't give a tit quite clearly. Not even shocked if she dumped him back in nursery after taking him out for a flu jab, weird time of the year to do it. She's a strange one.

Taking the kids for a “treat coffee”, because that’s what kids love, coffee 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw her in Costa yesterday, just her and Isla. No friend, Nanna or Lachlan. She took him back to nursery 🙄

Also, that Costa and Isla’s ballet are both RIGHT next to a library and a huge park. It’s easy to drop Isla off and spend sometime with Lachlan just by crossing the road.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Ahhh 😔 my two both do clubs and tag along to each others. My youngest will watch her brother at football and swimming and my eldest will watch his sister at gym and swimming. I take snacks and sometimes homework for my eldest. They just get on with it and know that's how it is.
Sad that he had to go back to nursery for that short amount of time when there isn't really a reason he couldn't go too.

Reactions: 2
I have an eight year age difference between my two oldest and my youngest. When one of the older ones was 13 he had a tutor for an hour a week to help with school work. I could easily have left the little one at the after school club but preferred to take her with us. While son had his lesson we would go to the park, the library, do homework or occasionally go to a cafe (a nice one, not Costa!). We both really enjoyed the one on one time and the other son enjoyed his hour of peace and quiet at home and would cook dinner for them all for when we got back. I just don’t get why Sarah leaves Lachlan in nursery right to the end of the session.

I don’t think her hair extensions are particularly good. You can always clearly see where her own natural hair is and where the extensions start and the colour of her natural hair is more a strawberry blonde/gingery colour and the extensions are a bizzare mix of blondes. Not a very good colour match!!!!!

I dont think she knows how to interact or do something fun with her children without another adult there.
I am so baffled by this. Deployments are long, sometimes lonely and hard work. However, also, hugely empowering and a massive confidence boost when you have a chance to reflect on what can potentially be 9 months of separation. I would have gone potty if we hadn’t done day trips, weekends away with/without friends it to mention the general life admin of birthday parties etc.
when my husband is away we really are a little team of 3. We all have good and bad days, times when I feel like I’m the worst shouty mum who is no fun but I admit that to them so they understand that ups and downs are part of life.
I think that in general people are all quite understanding about children having meltdowns and the like. It might just be confidence she lacks so doesn’t feel able to put her self in a situation when it could be difficult.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.