Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he was 'stealing' treat food that would be a bit more understable. But the fact he wants actual savoury tea food shows that hes hungry!

Nursery menus are made to sound better than they actually are aswell.

Reactions: 6
Came on to say the exact thing as everyone else. Utterly appalled at her behaviour towards Lachlan. Just give him some food for Christ sake. My girls have a cooked meal at nursery at lunch and a snack before I pick them up they always then have another cooked meal! Poor boy I feel so sorry for him!

Reactions: 7
I dont know, maybe I'm a feeder, but i genuinely would ask him if he felt peckish when they were all eating their evening meal together, to not even offer him something to me, is odd??!! He maybe going through a growth spurt, poor thing!!

Reactions: 4
I always offer bedtime supper to my 2- they have dinner at 5 and without something (weetabix, porridge, toast) at 7 they would be going 15 hours before breakfast. Sarah- we know you read here, it’s not trolling or mum sharing- it’s concern!! Little tummies fill up and empty quickly- and hunger = emotional meltdowns and behaviours.

Reactions: 10
When my eldest did full days at nursery their ‘tea’ was around 3.30/4 and I was told he would still need a meal when he got home. My youngest two have just started and leave after lunch but I still offer them food when we get home too. Can not understand why she wouldn’t just make him something. My 3 year old had 2 bowls of curry and rice this evening. I didn’t tell him he wasn’t allowed a second because he’d already had one. It’s absurd.

Reactions: 2
I always offer bedtime supper to my 2- they have dinner at 5 and without something (weetabix, porridge, toast) at 7 they would be going 15 hours before breakfast. Sarah- we know you read here, it’s not trolling or mum sharing- it’s concern!! Little tummies fill up and empty quickly- and hunger = emotional meltdowns and behaviours.
SAme her , supper/bedtime snack nothing worse that going to bed hungry and waking up grumpy!?

My sons been staying up a bit later this week, not going down to his bed at the usual 7. So I offered an extra supper of toast and fruit at 8ish as I knew he would be hungry again after his dinner at 5. Kids eat constantly!! Why is she like this? I'd never dream of giving someone into trouble for being hungry, child or adult. Absolute control freak!

Ok guys just in case you forgot: she used to live in London!

Louder for those at the back: SHE USED TO LIVE IN LONDON and misses it loads, just like she misses Scotland and basically anywhere that isn’t the lovely coastal town that she lives in.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok guys just in case you forgot: she used to live in London!

Louder for those at the back: SHE USED TO LIVE IN LONDON and misses it loads, just like she misses Scotland and basically anywhere that isn’t the lovely coastal town that she lives in.
You forgot the middle east, she used to live there too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you know, I did wonder if she had lived abroad as she pronounces Ikea the Dutch way.
🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ohhh poor Sarah is too blonde to be able to have a few hundred pounds worth of hair removal gifted to her 😭 my heart bleeds.

Also, is it normal to have tattoo removal but have to buy your own numbing cream first? I have no idea but it seems like that should be included!

Reactions: 3
Ohhh poor Sarah is too blonde to be able to have a few hundred pounds worth of hair removal gifted to her 😭 my heart bleeds.

Also, is it normal to have tattoo removal but have to buy your own numbing cream first? I have no idea but it seems like that should be included!
only if you’re a total fanny like Sarah who needs numbing cream!!!!! Is she getting that god awful, tacky rosary bead one on her ankle removed?

Reactions: 2
only if you’re a total fanny like Sarah who needs numbing cream!!!!! Is she getting that god awful, tacky rosary bead one on her ankle removed?
I remember when I was about 15 and thought ankle rosary tattoos were really cool 🤦‍♀️ feel free to block me now, I deserve it 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.