Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because it’s all he knows? He doesn’t know what it’s like to be a normal 3 year old.

Either that or she has to do battle with him to get him in the pushchair but she just doesn’t film that bit...!
I'm sure she would film it, she loves nothing more than slagging him off on camera!

Reactions: 2
What you gonna play WIF
What do ya FINK

Learn to speak. No wonder we can’t understand her children with the lack of language skills and how bunged up they all sound talking through their noses. Speech and language is so important it really fucks me off she’s not getting the issues sorted especially Islas.

Reactions: 5
I blame the parents, Sarah's. Sarah's parents must be equally dozy/negligent. I've seen her mum's lack of cooking skills on insta, they quite clearly didn't teach Sarah to speak properly and they let her exclude L.
Congratuwelldone

Reactions: 3
Oh but they travelled the world don’t you know she grew up in the Middle East and Holland or whether the duck she lived. Yes love but you can’t cook, you can’t speak properly, you have no emotional connection with your son, eating disorder, ptsd, needs constant likes and attention from strangers on social media. Lies about breastfeeding and miscarriages for likes. Body dismorphia with all her Botox and fillers. I mean she’s not the most well balanced cookie is she *Not deflecting from those with serious mental health issues - Sarah’s just seem to come about when she needs to flog a product or needs engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Their walk to school from where she parks is along a cycle path next to a huge park. There are no cars, lots of children walking and playing etc, totally not a problem for L to walk!
there are lots of younger siblings taking their brothers/sisters to school on scooters or balance bikes, surely that would be more suitable for Lachlan.

Their walk to school from where she parks is along a cycle path next to a huge park. There are no cars, lots of children walking and playing etc, totally not a problem for L to walk!
there are lots of younger siblings taking their brothers/sisters to school on scooters or balance bikes, surely that would be more suitable for Lachlan.
I imagine it's because shes in a rush to get back to the car to get rid of Lachlan at nursery that she doesnt want him walking as he will be too slow.

• Haha
My daughter and son both walked everywhere from around 2. Yes they were sometimes slow, but the more often I let them the further they were happy to walk.

My friend has twins and kept them strapped in the pushchair until the day before they started school aged 4, because she didn't want to have to deal with 2 of them running around. They were quite happy to sit in the pushchair because they knew no different. Now they are in school they refuse to walk anywhere and have to be driven to absolutely everything.

• Wow
My daughter and son both walked everywhere from around 2. Yes they were sometimes slow, but the more often I let them the further they were happy to walk.

My friend has twins and kept them strapped in the pushchair until the day before they started school aged 4, because she didn't want to have to deal with 2 of them running around. They were quite happy to sit in the pushchair because they knew no different. Now they are in school they refuse to walk anywhere and have to be driven to absolutely everything.
I used to nanny too like this and as I dont drive they werent to impressed😂

Or she could put his scooter in the car if he is too slow walking.

It’s laughable that she has that Kenwood food mixer on her kitchen side all the time. As if she ever uses it! 😂 I guess she doesn’t need the counter space for preparing food either as she only cooks pre-prepared meals anyway.

• Haha
Oh but they travelled the world don’t you know she grew up in the Middle East and Holland or whether the duck she lived. Yes love but you can’t cook, you can’t speak properly, you have no emotional connection with your son, eating disorder, ptsd, needs constant likes and attention from strangers on social media. Lies about breastfeeding and miscarriages for likes. Body dismorphia with all her Botox and fillers. I mean she’s not the most well balanced cookie is she *Not deflecting from those with serious mental health issues - Sarah’s just seem to come about when she needs to flog a product or needs engagement.
I can’t keep up with her lies - when did she lie about breastfeeding?

Reactions: 1
Loves a bandwagon this one!!!
riding on everyone else’s coat tails and drama for exposure...
why does she never come out with this stuff off her own accord.

Reactions: 8
Childrens services would have contacted the school and nursery regardless of whether or not Sarah had returned their call so that’s a load of bull. Children’s service have to liaise with other agencies, they’re not going to take her word for it that she’s not neglecting her son.

If someone’s actually made a “malicious” report that’s terrible and unacceptable but more likely it was someone genuinely concerned. And if social services investigated and nothing was amiss, fantastic they did their job and there was a happy ending.

Surely these events would make her rethink putting her kids in such a public place? Nah because brand deals 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Neglect is such a broad term.

I definitely don’t think she should have ever been reported, that is for sure a giant leap too far, but she can’t say that she meets all of her children’s emotional needs.
Her children clearly are not in any danger and they are looked after adequately by various care providers.

I don’t understand why she would continue to expose her kids this way after the whole social services incident. She doesn’t NEED the money, they already have two wages and low rent.Surely designer bags and Botox appointments just are not worth the pain and the exposure of your children?

It won’t stop. It’ll get worse and the kids will get older and understand more.

When will these mummy floggers realise?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.