Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neglect is such a broad term.

I definitely don’t think she should have ever been reported, that is for sure a giant leap too far, but she can’t say that she meets all of her children’s emotional needs.
Her children clearly are not in any danger and they are looked after adequately by various care providers.

I don’t understand why she would continue to expose her kids this way after the whole social services incident. She doesn’t NEED the money, they already have two wages and low rent.Surely designer bags and Botox appointments just are not worth the pain and the exposure of your children?

It won’t stop. It’ll get worse and the kids will get older and understand more.

When will these mummy floggers realise?
I still beleive the hospital reported her as L was in alot for different things last year or the year before if I remember rightly. Shes gonna twist it to say 'online trolls' because that sounds better and gets more sympathy.

Reactions: 11
And I’m just sat here wondering if all that happened - why on gods green earth would you still carry on and Update an app hourly, overshare your day, your children, your husband, everything ... for money? It’s just GREED. She doesn’t have a story or a purpose she isn’t highlighting anything or helping others. She’s on Instagram for herself. And designer bags.

if social services had been involved in my life I’d be mortified, I certainly wouldn’t carry on exposing their childhoodor constantly moaning about my son- it’s odd anyway if that actually happened why hasn’t she tried harder with Lachlan, shes living under a rock (or Botox) doesn’t see what everyone else sees!!!

Reactions: 19
It's violin time for poor, poor Sarah. How does she know it was a 'troll' reporting her? How does she not know if it was someone from her real life or the hospital after Lachlan was admitted?

I agree that if it was someone who reported her because of what she chooses to share with strangers then that is concerning and I would therefore be very careful about exposing my children online. She doesn't know what nutters are watching them but then that AD money is just too tempting to turn down.

Nice to see Lachlan included in a family dinner though.

Reactions: 5
Completely agree. She has no need to constantly be sharing her families every move on social media. Can you imagine. If something like this happened and your whole world turned upside down, as she says... what the actual duck are you doing still continuing to share every bloody thing you do!!

Sure this happened a while ago, as well, as she has mentioned it before. As someone said earlier, she’s jumping on someone else’s bandwagon as usual. For what? More likes and insta fame! Everything she does is for the gram, she’s such a twit she doesn’t even realise that sharing this makes HER look so much worse. Just duck OFF with the Instagram shite Sarah. Do us all a favour mainly you, your doormat husband and your poor kids.

• Heart
And she made a video titled 'my baby gave me ptsd' ffs so is there any wonder that people would be concerned. She really is a joke.

Reactions: 10
Loves both of her children equally, apparently, yet treats them completely differently and does everything she possibly can to spend the least amount of time with Lachlan and is constantly moaning about him....

Cool story Sarah.

Reactions: 13
I still beleive the hospital reported her as L was in alot for different things last year or the year before if I remember rightly. Shes gonna twist it to say 'online trolls' because that sounds better and gets more sympathy.
You could actually be onto something there. I hadn't thought of how often L was in hospital last year, and that is true. My best friend is a GP and they have to report a child if they visit 3 times within a 12 month period for anything that isn't "poorly" and is of an "accidental nature"

If that is all true then why continue to put you’re life online?

For me, I would be having a close look at what I was putting online that was making someone think that?

Although I still think that happened at the same time as her son had emergency hospital treatments which triggers a call from social services. Not nice but sadly necessary just in case.
I think her son had insect bites which would require questions to be asked as apparently he got them at nursery?

Someone on the Mrs Meldrum thread said today that they had reported her to social Devi was as well. This has now been deleted so wonder if she saw that as well 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also Why does she have to show them eating! FFS no one cares! My husband would tell me to F off if I stuck a phone in his face and my children’s face when we were sitting at the table eating

Reactions: 4
You could actually be onto something there. I hadn't thought of how often L was in hospital last year, and that is true. My best friend is a GP and they have to report a child if they visit 3 times within a 12 month period for anything that isn't "poorly" and is of an "accidental nature"
Im sure he fell down the stairs and bumped his head but ended up having mri scans ect if I remember. Didnt she also take him out with the iv in his arm and bring him back daily for treatment because she didn't want to leave Isla.

Im sure he fell down the stairs and bumped his head but ended up having mri scans ect if I remember. Didnt she also take him out with the iv in his arm and bring him back daily for treatment because she didn't want to leave Isla.
Seriously?
duck sake. What is she like.

I agree with the post about the hospital potentially reporting her, I think if someone on here had they would say? however my question to Sarah is why continue to put yourself and your children through this? You have a good job, Rob has a good job, keep doing YT but leave the kids out of it, but she won’t because she wants the money! So sorry, but exploiting your children and selling their privacy on line for who knows who to look at does, IMO make you a truly awful mother. I don’t even watch her YT vlogs and only really found her through Mrs M, both equally as irritating.

Reactions: 15
The hospital referring them as part of a protocol wouldn’t serve her troll narrative. I absolutely believe it was a routine referral.
I know plenty of families who have had referrals just to check out it is an unlucky coincidence due to a few injuries requiring a&e.

Also I know some people can wear Primark clothes and carry a Chloe bag and it looks fab but she ends up making the Chloe bag look like it came from Primark too, so a waste of £800 really.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's actually happened? I dont have Instagram. Is it a new referral or is she just talking about the one before that shes mentioned?

What's actually happened? I dont have Instagram. Is it a new referral or is she just talking about the one before that shes mentioned?

No, she’s talking about the old referral she’s mentioned before.

Part Time Working Mummy put a post up yesterday because she’s had someone repeat her to the social again, so Sarah is basically jumping on the bandwagon and putting her 3 pennies worth in.

Reactions: 3
No, she’s talking about the old referral she’s mentioned before.

Part Time Working Mummy put a post up yesterday because she’s had someone repeat her to the social again, so Sarah is basically jumping on the bandwagon and putting her 3 pennies worth in.
Should have guessed really, has to make everything about herself.

She reads here as there has been alot more videos with L this past 24 hours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.