Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
The bit between the bottom of his nose and his top lip looks out of proportion, Is that because he had a high palate like she said?

Reactions: 1
I'll show here teeny my nearly 5 year old ( he's perfect healthy eats for ireland hes just small) is 15 kg, my friends 1 year old weighs more than my son,

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I actually think she looks quite nice in that reel 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I agree, better than she normally does. I really wish she would get a bob, the long hair makes her already long face look longer. I know she lives long hair but on her it would look so much better sat on or just above her shoulders.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I couldn’t sleep last night so I managed to catch up a bit on Charlotte Greedy’s thread and she’s selling her house…that’ll be Sarah’s next plan and maybe what she was breadcrumbing when she complained about her mortgage

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I know it’s not exactly crystal clear but she’s friends with an HV - I can’t remember if she is their HV though? I hope not because it would be heartbreaking if something went ‘wrong’ because there wasn’t a professional relationship.

I don’t believe for a second she couldn’t remember the last time she weighed him.

Picture for the blocked (or sensible people who don’t watch her inane drivel)

View attachment 2933418
I think it's a midwife shes friends with. The midwife always likes (or atleast used to) exploit her children on social media.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Have her children EVER had a friend round to play for a play date or anything? Like, ever? I bet she point blank never offers.
She had a friend of Ls round before and took them shopping 😂.

I think Isla had her boyfriend round a lot too, didn't he sleep over once?