Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
He did have a tongue tie snipped when he was younger, she didn’t go into lots of detail bout it- I think they paid to go private for it so maybe we didn’t hear much about it as it wasn’t #kindlygifted
Stupid question but are they always successful? Like can it reattach? Or not fully detach?

Reactions: 1

freya

My dad’s side of the family call their mums mam. Far north, UK. I’m from deepest south and it’s mum.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
What time do we think she'll get back tonight? Considering she was still at a park 5 hours ago and she has to fly back and then drive the two hours from the airport to home.

• Sad

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Pretty sure she’s still a stay at home mum, but her husband probably does. They’ve lived in a few different countries and now back in Aberdeen, probably why Sarah’s obsessed with her - she has her dream life!
Ah yes I think I initially followed her when they were in Australia

Perhaps she’s realised the mega cringe her offspring face as she insists on being mama and dada, so is trying to drop a vowel so they can be slightly less cringe?

It’s not, cos it’s as much a vomit inducing affectation as mama and dada.
Haha see I see mam as Scot’s slang so I think it’s endearing but onyl when used authentically like “ffs mam gimme peace” not forced by some kilted wanna be outlander extra