Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
What date was he born? My friends was born 12th of jan and the difference between seeing pics and videos of her baby and “wee c” is crazy. My friends is defo thriving far more then he is the poor soul

Reactions: 2

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
Excited to spend 2 weeks with your kids? Yeah you keep telling yourself that Sarah 😂😂 we all know you’ll have booked them into clubs etc so you can spend as little time with them as possible
I think given she's going on about so much she's trying to convince other people ie her family! Maybe her mum n dad have told her no or booked something themselves
Can't believe she wouldn't be going to Scotland through choice!

Mrspowell

VIP Member
All the kids are head to toe in stitch at the moment . My daughter is wearing every gordy stitch thing possible, so she’s allowed her to have one stitch jumper but believe me if Isla had her way it would probably be the tacky bottoms too 😂

• Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
He did have a tongue tie snipped when he was younger, she didn’t go into lots of detail bout it- I think they paid to go private for it so maybe we didn’t hear much about it as it wasn’t #kindlygifted
Stupid question but are they always successful? Like can it reattach? Or not fully detach?

Reactions: 1

freya

My dad’s side of the family call their mums mam. Far north, UK. I’m from deepest south and it’s mum.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
What time do we think she'll get back tonight? Considering she was still at a park 5 hours ago and she has to fly back and then drive the two hours from the airport to home.

• Sad